Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ’” Hidden Quest and Useful Information (Might have spoil) šŸ’”

I mean the Gravestone quest at vieta gorge. Where do i find the 3 pieces. Is it at the lvl 100+ map? Or just a regular 60- map.

So I completed the hidden quest ā€œOppotunity and Preparationā€ (+50 HP)
The quest is in Royal Mausoleum 4F, gives +50 HP permanently to your character; requires a Bloodstone to complete.

I wanna clear up some misinformation (or just old beta and conflicting info.) The spawn time is random no times given here are consistent with each other; other then they are the times most people play. In the late pm server time people playing after work/school and on weekends.

A NPC spawns called ā€œHidden Deskā€ It stays up for 1 hour; more then enough time if you donā€™t have a Bloodstone to get one from the market or hunt one yourself.

There is also a bard NPC that randomly appears in the map Kateen Forest in random places and time. When i talk to him, he mentions something about sleeping owls. Anyone got any idea about this?

1 Like

Anybody know how to trigger this - The one who experienced death quest? Please share the info i need that 5 STA

I seen this stone just now, I was just doing quest and it pops out exactly at 6am ,then I camped over there and kill things around. 7am sharp it broke down, didnt get anythngā€¦maybe if it collected enough power it will shine red???like the gravestone saysā€¦

Topes Fortress 2F
You need 2 colors of quest items (dropped there).
Kill mobs to get soul around you and deliver it to altar.
Based on the buff color you received (red= hp recovery, blue=sp recovery) give the right color to the bones of that matching color (do not interact with other bones yet).
Kill mobs to deliver 2nd soul to altar and you shall receive the other buff color then your previous one.
Interact with the other bones and then kill some mobs around the switch-pillar to make it possible to activate it.
You shall be teleported to room with plenty of chests, but you can pick only 1.
I received some lame receipe for common ring, but i do wonder what was in other chests. Care to share what you got?

In this chests, i drop a silver bracelet recipe

hidden?

One of my friends obtained this

I got some white recipe, but donā€™t remember which exactly.

Btw I received that same hat recipe from Sicarius 1f chest.

how about this?

That should be one of those kill stones. Kill enough mobs near the stone and you get a lot of mobs suddenly spawning in the clearing.

I need to know more about the Owl Burial ground Suspicious tombstone quest tooā€¦ I choose the first option who says to sacrifice 1 fishing rod but this option waste my 3 fishing rods and nothing happens. the Suspicious tombstone says:

If all that is small is gathered, they sall one day add up to a larger force.

Options:

sacrifice 1 fishing rod
sacrifice 5 fishing rods
sacrifice 10 fishing rods
sacrifice 15 fishing rods
sacrifice 20 fishing rods
Leave

If you donā€™t have any fishing rod, not happens in this npc.

Now i have choose the option to sacrifice 20, I had 3, but the game shows who I have sacrificed the fishing rods and nothing happens again.

What day was it when you got it?

What is the level requirement for this quest ā€œOpportunity and Preparationā€? I finally waited it to appear but it seems I canā€™t interact with it and Iā€™m in Lv94. Is my level too low? Or is it I must complete certain quest first before obtaining this quest?

Repair the Practice Wooden Seal is now working as intended.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Seven Hue (Seven Valley) Need Confirmation:

1. I enter Seven Hue alone twice and died on both attempt.
  2. The third time two friends want to try the hidden quest and we create a party.
  3. Our party entering the Seven Hue, successfully kill the boss but Iā€™m the only one that found the NPC.
  4. I donā€™t have the 4th Diary because i had done the mission before the big patch, have talked to lynne a lot of times.
  5. One of my friend have all the diary, never talk to lynne, he didnā€™t see the NPC, two times entering Seven Hue.
  6. One of my friend have 3 diary, talk to lynne a lot of time, didnā€™t see the NPC, two times enetering Seven Hue.
  7. They only tried entering twice because of the limit (3/3)

Maybe you supposed to enter it three times before the NPC appear?

1 Like

I know there is one at Lemprasa Pond. but im not sure.

There is also one in overlong bridge Valley, if you finish the quest line of Mercenary Lindt and read his dialog you get a hint he is tired and hungry. If you sit down next to him, light a fire and then talk to him while sitting he gives you a quest.
Well thatā€™s how I triggered it anyway.

The reward was a +5 stamina potion I think

can anyone, who know some new hidden quests, post something here?