Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ’” Hidden Quest and Useful Information (Might have spoil) šŸ’”

i got potato bread from kleipedia girlā€¦ i got it after i went from dungeon near the tenet church and dungeon near mausoleum kingā€¦ i know this cuz i do nothing beside that and always talk to npc before i went out from the cityā€¦
the potate bread was given to refugee and he talk about his wife cook related with potato dumplingā€¦ and i notice nothing from the conversation and it might need to do something since i didnt get any reward from itā€¦

1 Like

i dunno if these are hidden but these quests all give you ripped paper as a reward, the 217 one I did itā€™s the one where you gotta go to each map in the sentry bailey questline, one of them is repairing the highlander submasterā€™s target (I got the quest item for it but quest didnā€™t start maybe it needs orsha storyline done?)

https://tos.neet.tv/quests?by_reward=misc_scrollskulp

that is for the next prac quest

@valiant619 no idea what youre talking about due to your writing being very sporadic, however im very interested if you ever have the chance to rephrase what youre talking about

What @valiant619 said was quite clear to me :smiley: I was just lazy to check it. I found 2 ā€œKlaipeda Girlā€ npcs in Klaipeda. You need the one who sits on a barrel near to the West Siauliai entrence.

I was sure she is the one I was looking for because she talks about food and sits on food barrelsā€¦ but she didnā€™t gave me breadā€¦ So I simply started to spam talk to her and I got the bread after a while.
Then if you take the bread to the refugee near to the cryomancer master after you talk to him about medzio you will have an option to give the bread to him.

Then I donā€™t know either if there is anything moreā€¦ If you go back to the girl she asks if you liked the bread sometimes.

strange, unfortunately ive given up on hidden quests as my quest to figure out how to do the hidden quest in fedimianā€™s seven valley mission has come to a hault. with no players able to reproduce the quest anymore with the barrier inside the mission no longer being removed upon backtracking

goodluck to anyone, friendly reminder the ā€œtroubadourā€ hidden quest was never solved either, i started a thread about it months ago. theres still alot to the game to be found, but with the developers reputation its possible that most if not all of these are simply not even finished yet

dudeā€¦do the sorry emote body language if front of her

Sorry to bump this, butā€¦ has anyone figured out how to do this Seven Valley hidden quest?

ive been told it was removed in a random update with it no longer being possible to bypass the barrier, so unless you did the quest before it was removed you cant complete it.

thank god i had a bug that prevented me to do this, created 3 threads about it, and submitted 6 tickets and waited over half a year just trying to do this quest then imc finally responded to my ticket that @staff_john officially stated in the forum to fix the problem and they auto-completed the quest for me

oh did i say imc did something? my bad, typo. i meant they did nothing. and i still didnt do the quest.

Did they tell you why was it removed?

What about the lv300 pet hidden quest? Iā€™ve read about it in another thread bu couldnt do it. In theory, you have to go to Orsha pet NPC and in front of him, give some love to your pet and food, then click the Npc and the quest appears. Any ideas or info regarding this quest?,

Adding 1:00pm Server Time (Klaipeda, EST) Sunday to times Hidden Desk in Royal Mausoleum for Opportunity and Preparation has appeared.

But only on Channel 1ā€¦ Hmmā€¦

How many dialogues Lyliana ini Klaipeda has? I only could get 2 of kinds, but in github she should also talking about playing water with her older broā€¦

anyone know when\how to open gate in seven valley mission?
there is NPC for quest +1 con https://tos.neet.tv/zones/510

ask a kino3 to throw you to other side.
I did that and it worked. IMC patched the ā€œmerkabah rideā€ method. you cannot use it to pass through that. You will get rubberbanded back.
kino is best bet. I donā€™t know any legit method.

2 Likes

how? its not enough range

if its a kino linker then maxā€™d out teleport will be enough.
For my case, kino was not linker so, he dueled me inside and used (more like bug usage) rubberband in a weird way with telekinesis to throw me.
The observation when i was trying out with merkabah is that, you can easily get to other side but you get rubberbanded back to the original position where to rode the chariot. (Mine was kaba1).
but accidentally while trying it out,i noticed that instead of letting the chariot getting destroyed and landing, if you time yourself and unload yourself and press yourself against the barrier continuosly, the rubberband keeps on going. Like when i reach the other side and did that, after returning to original position, i was rubberbanded again to after the barrier. I told this thing to kino (He is quite experienced so despite my weird explanation he understood). He used the same rubberbanding to use telekinesis on me on this side and when got rubberbanded to other side, he released on that side. I am not sure if i can even still explain properly but thatā€™s what happened.

1 Like

I donā€™t know how I get here but I get here

PD: I donā€™t have Psychokino

You just need to talk with the other soldier a lot of times.

1 Like

As what MattBR told, talk to soldier on other side multiple time he teleports you to this side.

1 Like