Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ’” Hidden Quest and Useful Information (Might have spoil) šŸ’”

here is an advice, Binary Search

2 Likes

Today (Saturday) at 9:30pm i found the Hidden Mausoleum 4F Book. Got the quest and when i came back the book changed Channel! Need to be quick with itā€™s quest

Finishing those quests is absolutely not needed for Coben. I got his quest immediately after finishing everything in the Suburbs and Reaching Fedimian.

The hidden desk is as random as the hidden pillar in Galeed Plateau. You just have to get lucky or patiently wait for it to appear. It probably also lasts 5 minutes before it disappears, too.

Probably not all of them, some people could obtain it before even starting the main series in Mage Tower, but whatever the requirements was, must have been within somthing along the road.

Galeed Plateau actually has a proven 2-Hour cooldown for that.

Hidden Desk lasts for a good 30 Minutes the last time I camped it. I never got to solve its pattern ever since.

1 Like

It seems like pillar is nor random, and respawns every 2h.

Where does this one located?

Alemeth forest as I know.

For anyone wondering about Errand Man in Ramstis Ridge, if you happen to have ā€œ0ā€ in one of your numbers, you must not type it in. So if you get 3 other actual numbers, just type them and omit the 0.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s some cristals that the monsters drop it, take them to a pedestal on southwest of you position in the image that you posted, than active the pedestal and you get a key, that key make the teleport works.

Coben is a mysterious manā€¦

Iā€™ve reached his area on 3 of my toons.
Two of them were 100-120 when they reached/finished the Fedimian Suburbs area quests, but he never told them about his brother. Even after doing Mage Tower and all the other quests. I even put on an ā€œmissed questsā€ add-on to checkā€¦ Nope, nothing missing.
Just Coben hating on my characters.

My 3rd character was level 99 when he got to Coben and finished his quest line. He hadnā€™t finished Tara Milesā€™ quests (boring :D), he couldnā€™t take Gabijaā€™s quest yet, but Coben gave him the ā€œBrother, Thenā€ quest.

Itā€™s not like I even need the 100 extra weight butā€¦ now that itā€™s come to that, I feel like Coben challenged me XD ā€œYouā€™ll never guess my requirementsā€¦ !ā€

IF Galeed Plateau pillar really comes back every 2h, I found it on Klaipeda server, channel 2, at 7.25 pm yesterday.
So it should be back around the 25th minute every 2h, on this same channel.

Died a lot (like 15 times) in the Tenet Church F2 for - The one who experienced death and nothing yet, doing it with a lvl 160+ its pretty hardcore >.<

Iā€™ve read somewhere, that you need to die to the world boss which is tough on its own.

I personally have not unlocked this quest, but my current guess on the trigger is that you need to get killed by the Bleak Chapparition.

Oh, will give that a try, thanks to both!

Need to have any stat to 100

Like, Exactly 100 or more than 100?

Which map? Same map as the gravestone or church 2f?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.