Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ’” Hidden Quest and Useful Information (Might have spoil) šŸ’”

Anyone knows what is that crystal in Sunset Flag Forest? Itā€™s located in the center of the map, Lengvas Garden.

Macguffin of Savior (?)

1 Like

Not sure if this will help anyone, but the Hidden Desk in Royal Mausoleum 4f appeard for me at 4am ingame time on Sunday on Ch3.

Oddly, it didnā€™t appear in Ch1, so it might be more than just time based.

Regarding Cobenā€™s hidden quest, if the only requirements is to complete his chains. Can anyone explain this?

I have to point out that this happen to my other character aswell i played a few weeks back, thats why i recorded it this time.

What have i forgot here? map is 100% done, his 7th quest is completed.

1 Like

Use the paper ā€œZubeckā€™s Secret movesā€

I have, it awarded me with 1 stat point.
That was obtained from his final chain called Old Story (7)

After that iā€™ve should have been given the hidden quest called Brother, Then

Which should contain a key/chest, with a +100 Weight Potion

Clearly that isnā€™t happening, so what have i missed here?

The answer is right at your quest tracker. ā€œTalk to Gritaā€ . That quest is a requirement.

I wish, but im afraid thatā€™s not it.

I have finished the entire main quest through entire mage tower now, he still not offering anything, all the maps up till this one has been completed 100% (quests/exploring)

Hi, anyone knows what hidden quest (exept Watcher set quest) in Guards Graveyard? Thereā€™s a spot in the end, maybe thereā€™s a boss spawn? And some Watcherā€™s Epitaph.

Even Fedimianā€™s Final Mission quest?

Abomination spawns in Graveyard. Thatā€™s it, so far.

The unicorn horn? that ends up by talking to a guard and a girl in Fedimian?
If so, yes.

Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t go ahead and finish that quest then >< Time to hunt for the other triggersā€¦

Iā€™d say its a bug, waiting for a fix.

thx, but at what time? or we need to do something?

Abomination is a World Boss. I forgot his timer though. 2 or 4 hours. No point in hunting him unless youā€™re that bored. His drops arenā€™t that good.

Lovely news x)

All of sudden, he gave me his hidden quest :stuck_out_tongue:

I can point out that i just continued the story and did all the quests from there up till this point.

• Mage Tower
  • Entrance of Kateen Forest
  • Owl Burial Ground
  • Poslinkis Forest
  • Saknis Plains
  • Dvasia Peak
  • Sunset Flag Forest

Then went back to him and voila :smiley:

Solved :slight_smile:

Well I did his quest like 8 times in icbt2 and 3 times here in itos and he always gives me the quest after the main questline ending in fed. Weird yours wasnt working, maybe there is another hidden requirement im not aware ( one which I always complete without noticing).

hi guys, is this numbers are random or there is definite?

Random. You need to keep trying ultil you win