Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ’” Hidden Quest and Useful Information (Might have spoil) šŸ’”

All quests there are datamined obviously :open_mouth: How do you think we know about old/disabled quests with level reqs of 9999?

Hidden quests are differrent because even if you datamine ID and description you still need to find out the triggers, logic for which sometimes is pretty weird.

Grabbing the chance that this thread is active now

Are there any updates on Cobenā€™s secret questā€™s requirements? In CBT, it started as soon as the side quests are finished. In OBT, Iā€™ve scoured through the whole of Fedimian, Fedimian Suburbs and Mage Tower but I still canā€™t trigger his Secret Box quest. I know itā€™s still enabled since thereā€™s a recent bug report. But I just canā€™t get Coben to talk to me about the box.

Thatā€™s strange, I got it with no problem. Itā€™s gotta be the same as it was in CBT.

More details maybe? What quests you did, map completion, mob kills, your level?

Try to do it at higher level, I did it when I finished Mage Tower and some other locations already.

Alright, character info.

Level: 125
Quests: Up to Poslinkis. Have finished Orshaā€™s until near Fed/Pilgrimā€™s Way. Mage Tower finished, other than the 300 horns hidden quest. A few side quests have been left uncompleted for free TP (the notable one near the area is the Girl fromā€¦Hidden Mission 4? The one where you have to return the necklace to the girl.)
Map Completion: ā€¦100% of most of the maps on the way?
Mob kills: Not sure what youā€™re looking for here. Are you telling me I have to kill over 100 Cockats to get the quest? I just breezed through the area, killing things as I go but not particularly grinding near that map.

Only thing I could think of is if I missed a book (somehow) in Mage Tower, or the 44 NPC quest - The Wizard and the Magician? - which I donā€™t recall having done at all during CBT as I didnā€™t talk to a lot of class masters.

Thanks for the help. I have spent over an hour staring at those maps and am tempted to strangle Coben to get that free TP so that I donā€™t have to run in from Fedimian for dungeon runs.

The only difference between you and me is that Fedimian quest then -_-

I am a bit of completionist when it comes to achievements so I finished all of them on the route from Stele Road to Fedimian.

Well, and of course no guarantee that it helps, haha. There are also that pink dye quest where some people canā€™t see the NPC and some can for seemingly no reason. It may be the same here.

Q.Q My free TP, my money. Iā€™llā€¦Iā€™ll rush an alt and test it out.

On the pink dye quest, you mightā€™ve read this as I think itā€™s floating somewhere up top but someone said it might be linked to having a character on your account that has over 10 INT?

Iā€™ve a team mate who couldnā€™t see him while I do. Difference is that I have a cleric alt while thatā€™s his only character. Both mains are archers with the difference of going Sapper vs full-on Ranger.

My INT theory is sort of busted. I leved a cleric up to 100 without increasing a single point into INT or equipping any INT items. The NPC wasnā€™t there for me at lvl 100.

I then did mage tower chain with all side quests, still not raising a single point into INT. got to level 120 ish. Still no NPC.

Went into starving demon way and did the quests on that map and the next one. Still not equipping any INT item other than the necklace of gluttony. Went to check NPC and he was there.

The trigger could still be something like ā€œequipping any item that increases any stat past Xā€ but that sounds sort of vague.

The NPC says he once buried a revelator. The trigger could be character deaths too.

Why do you need an alt? Just finish quests up to level 150 probably and try again. Itā€™s not urgent quest in any way.

Since the difference between Noahā€™s chara and mine is one quest, itā€™s highly likely thatā€™s the issue. Unless youā€™re trying to tell me you got Cobenā€™s quest at a higher level, even with that unfinished quest with the girl. Iā€™ll try levelling to 150 and higher, but with a few planned rushes with friends over the weekend, my alts would probably end up reaching Coben faster than my main reaching 150.

Could it be party membersā€™ deaths? That revelator he buried could be a friend?

Thank you for your reply. I thought it was a hidden quest since I saw the symbol for one in this link:
http://toscamp.com/map/map/ė¹„ģ—ķƒ€ź³„ź³”.jpg

hi anyone know how to go there? please help

2 Likes

Destroy this to get a hidden quest (Archon)

2 Likes

Fake.

/ 20characters

Nope, it appears only at a certain time, I donā€™t get anything for lying.

also check post #219 i believe this is what they were talking about

2 Likes

That archon is true though I did it yesterday.

About pink hair dye there is no real condition or trigger just pure random chance keep going there he will eventually showing up.

So if you keep logging out and back in the map heā€™ll eventually be there?

Is it even hidden? Iā€™ve got this with every of my characters o_0.

Though itā€™s a normal quest just like several other, where you need to interact with an object.

well, I thought the same BUT when i got there it was missing, what I did was I changed channels and it was there----so I assumed that it either has a global respawn time or appears at a random time but stays there