Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ’” Hidden Quest and Useful Information (Might have spoil) šŸ’”

i already got some blue stone, like what i got in my slot letter ā€œiā€ what altar do i need to talk? can you show me a pic please? XD

I need some advice:

At Selr Rainforest there is a big statue of the godesse with like an altar in her hand. To activate that you need to get a hidden quest or its a main quest objective later on?

PD: The statue that im referring is the one that appears in the intro, when you create a new character.

just talk to the altar on theā€¦southern part of the map? the altar itself is very visible and not hidden, itā€™s named sicarius altar, i think.

just do the quests, you will get there eventually -no spoilers-

1 Like

I have to admit that I didnā€™t read all the 266 posts here :sweat_smile: but are there other secrets like the one in the Guardā€™s Graveyard for the Watcher Set where there isnā€™t an obvious quest but a reward for doing some hidden tasks?

alright iā€™ll gonna try that later :smiley:

a whole lot, while i dont mind secret quests like these, I REALLY HATE quests that appear only on specific or random times(mausoleum 4f, galeed, ramtis, sunset ).

Thanks! I was wondering if it was a hidden quest or not.

can you share me what is the hidden quest at sunset flag forest ? i havenā€™t seen those yet XD

Iā€™m sorry i forgot the exact time, but itā€™s a blue spirit soldier similar to the ones that are dead. the reward was +1 SPR, i really forgot the details though, just remembered i had to kill several mobs to complete it.

do you remember which place does the npc on sunset is standing? im interested on doing it XD

gumbas hill
/20202020

noted, i gonna look into it, ty alot :smiley:

hi guys, i want to ask again, what is this?

3 Likes

Not related to server time, it seems (found him around 2:40 PM server time).
Soldier appears after Gaigalas is defeated along the main quest line of that location.

1 Like

What about the sleeping owl statue in kanteen forest? Anyone found a way to wake it up?

There is no way to wake it up. Itā€™s just there for decoration.

How do I know? Well, because there is no quest assigned to it in database.

Excuse me, does anyone know about this thing? Is it a hidden quest too?

Nope, itā€™s just a ā€˜hintā€™ for those who enjoy following the story.

It may be one of triggers for ā€œCanā€™t meet againā€ hidden quest along with diary but thats unlikely.

1 Like

But the databases just gather information from fans, donā€™t they?

If nobody found anything related to that npc there likely wonā€™t be any quests tied to it (or if someone found but kept the secret to themselves).

Or are you telling me thereā€™s an actual database website that bases off ToS original source code (and not player information)?