Tree of Savior Forum

💡 Hidden Quest and Useful Information (Might have spoil) 💡

Hidden, and Hidden
*Still pending confirmation on two (2) variables:
i. Time to trigger : Server Time 10AM - 11AM
ii. Day to trigger : EST Friday

3 Likes

Thanks for share your informations about the quest’s contents!! <3

Hope the mod’s fix this topic for update and talk about of new hiddens quest’s and for solve the big puzzle of the secret classes.

Thank you so much, the forum needs more kind of this topic :smile:

Change channel is suggestion if you don’t see that soldier in sunflag forest, he only 1 place but other channel can’t see him

Ahh i’ve looking for a thread like this thanks a lot bud.

Can anyone confirm how to trigger ‘the one who experienced death’ quest event? I think I need to be killed by the world boss in chapel church but Im not sure about it.

Based on info gathered so far, it is most likely to be:

(1) > Lv.88
(2) killed the world boss one time previously
(3) talk to quest giver for quest
(4) kill the world boss again

yet to verify whether it is true or not, but u can try. Just let us know if it is work in such way.

Hi,
It seems the repair wooden doll quest in Klaipeda is gone?
Ican’t find the wooden thing to hit:

Ye i checked several times but it looks like its gone T.T have no clue why they would remove this.

Why isn’t this quest here?

- Each Step united
Map : Klaipedia
Requirement : Not sure, Possible available after done some main quest.
Reward : +100 Weight Potion
How to unlock : Talk to Knight Commander Uska

Sooo, anyone completed the “the one who experienced death” yet? I’d like to know how to properly trigger it.

Reviving old topics.

I noticed the owl burial grounds NPC only showed up to me after I equipped and unequipped the necklace of deceit (+10 INT necklace from forest of prayer) at lvl 120 ish. I had 2 Intelligence before and the NPC was not showing up. after equipped and unequipped it the npc now shows up even with the necklace unequipped.

Can someone confirm if INT is the real trigger to the npc? (I think the trigger is something like "ever reaching 10 INT along the game with that character even if you don’t have it anymore)

Also, the trainning dummy is now in orsha highlander instead of klaipeda.

probably 2 unrelated stuff. Some hidden quests are put in a timer in and out.

Me and my friend went to the owl burial grounds npc at exactly the same time and we’re both from same time zones. I didn’t see the npc but he did.
He’s a cleric with high INT, i’m a swordman with no INT at all.

i’ve seem that issue with a friend too. He could see t he npc but I couldnt. I was a no int monk and he was a full int krivis. So you might have found something here. None of my archers had the issue tho and the npc appeared for my monk after like 30 minutes.

NPC showed up for me just now after a day. I tried buying an INT amulet that brought me up to 5->11, but that didn’t work.

Then, after returning to Fedimian and using some EXP cards to get from 113->115, I went back to owl burial ground to complete a mercenary quest and he showed up.

I heard there’s a hidden quest the gives a gladiator band recipe. is this true or nay?

Nay.

Everyone and their moms would have had Gladiator Band if this were true.

What about aging room in Shaton Reservoir? any ideas?

2 Likes

anyone knows how to activate this one? please help i cant explore it 100% :frowning:

get the blue stone thing that appears on your quest items on inventory after killing some mobs there, talk to the altar, get the key and use the portal.