Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ’” Hidden Quest and Useful Information (Might have spoil) šŸ’”

I only saw the Pillar you were mentioning but nothing else.

It should be linked to a quest but the NPC isnā€™t responding.

I did found that once, killed it and got the quest defeat archon but since nothing poped out ( yeah no boss spawn nothing) I had to abandon the quest, I figured it was bugged or not working , good to know you could get xp cards out of that.

I just rerun sevenhues merc mission alone and found Innocent Spirit NPC for Canā€™t meet again quest. Not sure what trigger npc to show up. Last time when run with party this NPC not show up at all. Some people in party donā€™t have torn diary part.

Have : all 4 part of torn diary, already read em all. Few day ago I re talk to his sister in Klaipeda and talking many time to make her saying all chat dialogue relate to her family.
Time : around 1:05 PM

Crafting and materials quest was mention on work list. Need a very very huge amount of horns. NPC surely have horn fetish. :scream:

at royal mouseleum 4f . secret book. how long the book will appear and disappear ? does any of you know? i wonder.

The Hidden Desk should only be visible for about an hour or less.

When it is up, it lasts for 2 hours.

7:00 AM to 8:00 AM Server Time (Saturday)

Note that it only took me one try to correctly trigger the NPC.

Canā€™t seem to work for me. Try both number and type space bar. :scream:

For reference, here are my numbers from the Dropped Papers during my first day.

EDIT: [Lv103 Sub Quest] Final Mission should also be Cleared beforehand.

Album Link: imgur.com/a/RZGp6

I think everyone have different number
Mine is First space9, Second space9, Third space5, Fourth space3

I try use number, use only space alone as same amount of number, and check paper in order first before doing those. Not work for me. :astonished:

I couldnā€™t finish the quest last time and since then I always miss himā€¦XD I think when I met him it was from 7am to 8am too btw. Iā€™m not rly a fan of these npcsā€¦they should appear more often at least.

Did you simply write in normal chat your numbers and nothing else @Nishikawa? Because either that is the solution or the numbers have nothing to do with it. Btw @Tsuyucchi try to write it in from different spots maybeā€¦or just try to speak with him like 100 timesā€¦ oooor it would be weird because I didnā€™t do that but try to use space on him the number of times you got with little pauses after you finished a number or something like thatā€¦ok I guess that wonā€™t work but this is my last ideaā€¦ XD

Yup he appear at 7:00 am till 8:00 (and a little bit longer after 8:00 I didnā€™t note minute before he gone)

I try type space only both far and close to him.
Try number ā€˜x x x xā€™ and ā€™ x x x xā€™
Try to spam spacebar to talk to him with keyboard mode and also switch to mouse mode.

Donā€™t know what I missing here. Maybe have to try talk to him number of time that you mention.
:scream::scream::scream:

I only typed my numbers in Normal Chat as ā€œXXXXā€. Talking to him after that gave me the quest as shown.

Have to wait for tomorrow to try it again then. Hope Iā€™m not forgot about time and it work. :weary:

It should be that thenā€¦otherwise itā€™s either something we did and Tsuyu didnā€™t what would be weird because I didnā€™t do too much thingsā€¦XD or no ideaā€¦ I donā€™t even think it matters now how many times you clicked on him because you got it immediately. So it should be the most simple ā€œxxxxā€ without any spacesā€¦ That was the last thing in my chat too btw

Still not workā€¦ :scream:

Nvm he talking after I walk very far (and recheck all paper) and walk back to try it again. I think must be angle around him that can trigger up his chat. Or have to walk or stand a little bit far from him. :weary:

is so talk to the papers and see the order of the numbers

Historian Colinā€™s Favor
I cant do this questā€¦ Already have 100% in the previous map and in the currently one and already have the book from the dead Historianā€¦ Now what ? :frowning:

Prolly you missing something.

1 Like