Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ’” Hidden Quest and Useful Information (Might have spoil) šŸ’”

Someone in my party once mention they got that quest too. But everyone else in party not have that quest.

Btw about Troubadour NPC I have no idea what npc is it. @_@

Maybe nothing but anyone knows something about this? Itā€™s on Roxona Market and its name isnā€™t Bella Grass and I donā€™t remember I used it in any quest here. Maybe Iā€™ll be sent here later?

Hidden Desk at mausoleum 4f:
was absent 6-9pm (Saturday), 6-8am (Sunday) server time.

Found it up at (Sunday) 9:47 am server time.

1 Like

H i thrā€¦i just finish open sesame quest last night ā€¦heheā€¦maybe i should help uā€¦after u got the message to enter numbers to the windowā€¦go talk to purifier at 1f and 2fā€¦go to 1f and talk to purifier at district 1 n 3 ā€¦only talk once n remember the numberā€¦continue and go to 2f all the way(do not using warp portal, it might not be work)ā€¦at 2f talk to purifier at junction of district 2, 4, 5 once(for the numbersā€¦i remember it from 1f to 2f in order)ā€¦after that go to 3f n continue go to lot2 1fā€¦and go to place whr u got the message ā€¦at thr type in the numbersā€¦(press enter n key in the number, wat i remember my number is " 64564" n press enter back) ā€¦finally thr should be sum1 appearā€¦hope this might help ā€¦good luckā€¦

*enter the numbers in normal chat ā€¦

Dots!!! More dots!!!

4 Likes

still have no idea how to get the quest from Koben/Coben (Brother, and afterā€¦). Iā€™ve done all the quest on the map and the gabija quest chain in mage tower.

Just talk to him after you done his quest, he will give you a key, and saying no more. Use that key at the treasure chest mid north of the same map

i really didnā€™t get the key. what dialogue has he with you?

red_keruyaā€¦it is also happen to meā€¦i dont get itā€¦

we might have missed something we just donā€™t know what it is

Iā€™m not sure if you already solved it or not but anyway somehow I could talk with the Errand Man at Ramstis. I tried to put the numbers in normal chat in different ways but Iā€™m not sure what triggered it.
I tried
" 3 5 4 9" (with spaces and without " " )
ā€¦and I wrote in normal chat first 3 spaces then 5 spaces then 4 then 9ā€¦

So I tried these then I accidentaly logged out because I wanted to change to keyboard controlā€¦ ā€¦ ā€¦yeah Iā€™m that lameā€¦ ā€¦ ā€¦ then when I logged in I changed to keyboard mode and he talked with me immediately so I have no idea if anything from above triggered it or notā€¦maybe he just doesnā€™t talk in mouse mode but Iā€™m not sure because I think I tried it firstā€¦Iā€™m rly not sure.

My game always set to keyboard mode and I try write number both in ā€œx x x xā€ and " x x x x" but still canā€™t talk to him. Guess Iā€™ll try relog when he appear next time.

Well try that 3rd one too to write as many spaces as the numbers say 1 by 1 with enters.

oh you mean amount of space = number that show from paper? Is it need to be include number or just space alone? Guess thatā€™s what Iā€™m missing to make it work. :open_mouth:

I just used space alone. For me it was ā€œFirst Space3ā€ so I wrote 3 spaces in normal chat then pushed enter then did the next.

I actually think I didnā€™t check the npc after and between these methods because I thought something will happen automatically if I do these rightā€¦ XD So there is a chance this one is the solutionā€¦ X)
Btw the npc didnā€™t say anything about this when he finally talked to me so itā€™s a bit lame quest if these numbers trigger it because even if you solved it you donā€™t know about itā€¦ X)ā€¦ Maybe you just have to click on him a lot of timesā€¦

1 Like

you should add this one as its easilly missed:

http://tosdatabase.net/us/quest/20068/

The npc is called caved area, its behind a tree , it comes and go once in a while.

Already did but didnā€™t capture a pic. Can you write up explanation of it? Iā€™ll quote up.

If my memory serves me right there is a tall black upward slate/tomb in Istora Ruins (4am, lag server time)

I tried to interact with it and it didnt respond and I saw the thing has hp, after that I tried to attack it then a message pops-up saying I touch something that I shouldnā€™t have then a boss appears, it was a sealed archon, since I thought it was some kind of map quest I decided to log out coz of the lag that time.

After an hour I didnt saw the slate wall thingy againā€¦
Anyone encounter this?

Yes and I killed it and I got some exp cards as I remember and that wasnā€™t listed on tosbase as a quest or at least I didnā€™t see it. Btw I started a new character for fun and found something similar in crystal mine 3F and I donā€™t remember I did that with my 1st char. I found a red crystal and destroyed it then a bull-like boss appeared I donā€™t know itā€™s nameā€¦ X) So I dunnoā€¦ anyone knows if that was the same or just a quest that I didnā€™t remember?
Maybe there are bosses like these on other places tooā€¦