Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ’” Hidden Quest and Useful Information (Might have spoil) šŸ’”

hey broā€¦how did u get the riddle f open sesame?? do reply tq

Finish the mines quest and walk up to the devices and write down the numbers. Then go to hidden dungeon and type in the numbers. I try to keep them the same example 55555

what do you mean by the same number? do we need follow up the number at each purifier? or just randomly put the number in? put number=press enter at keyboard and type the number??

You need to re talk to all purifier and note down a numbers. Then type all numbers into chat then press enter.

already talk to the purifiedā€¦and everytime i talk to itā€¦it will change the number if u repeatly talk to itā€¦or r we need to talk to it just once? i talk to the purifier and it give random numbers 1-6ā€¦do u happen remember the number that u put in?

Only talk to each purifier once then note it. Thereā€™s more than 1 purifier you have to look around.

Thereā€™s 5 purifiers you fixed from the story, and the number order is in order of what youā€™d fix if you follow the quest normally.

Talking to the same purifier change its number, which means if youā€™re really lazy you can talk until they return the number you want, repeat for the rest, and just type 5 of that number in the chat when youā€™re at the spot.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

• Canā€™t meet again (Seven Hues Mission) : Story in Torn Diary item is related to Lyliana NPC in Klaipedia. Not sure how to find her brother spirit or how go to that area to find him. I think it might need some kind of scroll to warp there but I have no idea how to get it.

I found NPC that give this quest in Party Mission ā€œSeven huesā€ map after you kill first boss but only me who see NPC (my friend not) so Iā€™m not sure how to trigger this

after kill boss go right top (next area trap zone quest right bottom)

Thank you, Iā€™ll check it out.

The map Seven Hues Mission is a party quest mission gotten in Fedimian, same place you get all the party missions. The game labels it as Seventunes in the NPC menu, but itā€™s the same place.

You might just need all 4 pieces of the diary in your inventory when doing the mission. Most people lack the 3rd piece so perhaps your friend didnā€™t have that?

my friend have 4 part of torn diary ( we check it) but not sure my friend read all of torn diary or not next time weā€™ll check it

ok tq very guysā€¦lav yaā€¦i try my best until it working :slight_smile:

I just done a run. Not see NPC inside it.
Already read 4 pieces of diary and talk to girl (the sister) in Klaipeda.

Did you, by any chance, complete the collection that requires a Tanu Flower?

Edit: Opps I didnā€™t notice itā€™s a reply to tvro_zen

However, I have complete tanu collection and all other collection. Have 4 pieces of diary, Read it in order from 1 to 4 and talk to girl (sister) in Klaipeda. Still not trigger up quest NPC. :disappointed_relieved:

Quest Open Sesame donā€™t work for me :ā€™(