Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ’” Hidden Quest and Useful Information (Might have spoil) šŸ’”

how about this?

That should be one of those kill stones. Kill enough mobs near the stone and you get a lot of mobs suddenly spawning in the clearing.

I need to know more about the Owl Burial ground Suspicious tombstone quest tooā€¦ I choose the first option who says to sacrifice 1 fishing rod but this option waste my 3 fishing rods and nothing happens. the Suspicious tombstone says:

If all that is small is gathered, they sall one day add up to a larger force.

Options:

sacrifice 1 fishing rod
sacrifice 5 fishing rods
sacrifice 10 fishing rods
sacrifice 15 fishing rods
sacrifice 20 fishing rods
Leave

If you donā€™t have any fishing rod, not happens in this npc.

Now i have choose the option to sacrifice 20, I had 3, but the game shows who I have sacrificed the fishing rods and nothing happens again.

What day was it when you got it?

What is the level requirement for this quest ā€œOpportunity and Preparationā€? I finally waited it to appear but it seems I canā€™t interact with it and Iā€™m in Lv94. Is my level too low? Or is it I must complete certain quest first before obtaining this quest?

Repair the Practice Wooden Seal is now working as intended.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Seven Hue (Seven Valley) Need Confirmation:

1. I enter Seven Hue alone twice and died on both attempt.
  2. The third time two friends want to try the hidden quest and we create a party.
  3. Our party entering the Seven Hue, successfully kill the boss but Iā€™m the only one that found the NPC.
  4. I donā€™t have the 4th Diary because i had done the mission before the big patch, have talked to lynne a lot of times.
  5. One of my friend have all the diary, never talk to lynne, he didnā€™t see the NPC, two times entering Seven Hue.
  6. One of my friend have 3 diary, talk to lynne a lot of time, didnā€™t see the NPC, two times enetering Seven Hue.
  7. They only tried entering twice because of the limit (3/3)

Maybe you supposed to enter it three times before the NPC appear?

1 Like

I know there is one at Lemprasa Pond. but im not sure.

There is also one in overlong bridge Valley, if you finish the quest line of Mercenary Lindt and read his dialog you get a hint he is tired and hungry. If you sit down next to him, light a fire and then talk to him while sitting he gives you a quest.
Well thatā€™s how I triggered it anyway.

The reward was a +5 stamina potion I think

can anyone, who know some new hidden quests, post something here?

i got potato bread from kleipedia girlā€¦ i got it after i went from dungeon near the tenet church and dungeon near mausoleum kingā€¦ i know this cuz i do nothing beside that and always talk to npc before i went out from the cityā€¦
the potate bread was given to refugee and he talk about his wife cook related with potato dumplingā€¦ and i notice nothing from the conversation and it might need to do something since i didnt get any reward from itā€¦

1 Like

i dunno if these are hidden but these quests all give you ripped paper as a reward, the 217 one I did itā€™s the one where you gotta go to each map in the sentry bailey questline, one of them is repairing the highlander submasterā€™s target (I got the quest item for it but quest didnā€™t start maybe it needs orsha storyline done?)

https://tos.neet.tv/quests?by_reward=misc_scrollskulp

that is for the next prac quest

@valiant619 no idea what youre talking about due to your writing being very sporadic, however im very interested if you ever have the chance to rephrase what youre talking about

What @valiant619 said was quite clear to me :smiley: I was just lazy to check it. I found 2 ā€œKlaipeda Girlā€ npcs in Klaipeda. You need the one who sits on a barrel near to the West Siauliai entrence.

I was sure she is the one I was looking for because she talks about food and sits on food barrelsā€¦ but she didnā€™t gave me breadā€¦ So I simply started to spam talk to her and I got the bread after a while.
Then if you take the bread to the refugee near to the cryomancer master after you talk to him about medzio you will have an option to give the bread to him.

Then I donā€™t know either if there is anything moreā€¦ If you go back to the girl she asks if you liked the bread sometimes.

strange, unfortunately ive given up on hidden quests as my quest to figure out how to do the hidden quest in fedimianā€™s seven valley mission has come to a hault. with no players able to reproduce the quest anymore with the barrier inside the mission no longer being removed upon backtracking

goodluck to anyone, friendly reminder the ā€œtroubadourā€ hidden quest was never solved either, i started a thread about it months ago. theres still alot to the game to be found, but with the developers reputation its possible that most if not all of these are simply not even finished yet

dudeā€¦do the sorry emote body language if front of her

Sorry to bump this, butā€¦ has anyone figured out how to do this Seven Valley hidden quest?

ive been told it was removed in a random update with it no longer being possible to bypass the barrier, so unless you did the quest before it was removed you cant complete it.

thank god i had a bug that prevented me to do this, created 3 threads about it, and submitted 6 tickets and waited over half a year just trying to do this quest then imc finally responded to my ticket that @staff_john officially stated in the forum to fix the problem and they auto-completed the quest for me

oh did i say imc did something? my bad, typo. i meant they did nothing. and i still didnt do the quest.