Tree of Savior Forum

[Build] Saintone's Diev Doctor ○ Support & Offense ○ PvE & PvP (No longer updated.)

@Veritas Very organized guide and awesome information for all the Cleric out there who are still confused which path to take as they keep progressing in the game.

Though, i do have a few questions in mind regarding in term of PvP/GvG.

1. How effective is this build compared/compete in PvP/GvG to most aggressive KOBT Bokor/PD Build? (Possibly and including Monk alternative class build out there as well).

2. Based on your experiences, is range considered to be one of the strongest weak-point at some “point” during your journey in PvP/GvG?

3. Carve Owl is a stationary skill and it very easy to get outplayed (depending on how you position it) by most range based classes like (Archer/Bokor-Cleric). What are tips or key-points that you can provide us as we progressing in the game playing this build? Or perhaps, facing a strong opponents in PvP at one point?

Really appreciate for answering these questions!

Best regard,
Niataomi.

I am a Krivis 3 and now finding a use of Melstis. Can somebody confirm whether it work with Ausrine and/or Sterea trofh or not ?

Melstis should work with any buffs that go into the first row of the buff list. Permeating effects, such as the ones from Statue of Goddess Laima and Statue of Goddess Zemyna, go into the second row as permeating effects and do not count towards the buff limit.

Statue of Goddess Ausrine however is not a permeating effect, and should be able to be extended. Sterea Troph is a ground permeating effect, and should not be able to be extended.

Ignition is not amazing for this build, in my opinion. I only really like Ignition for Linker-based builds. Just preference. It’s still a valid weapon.

Both should work on the same Chortasmata, at the same time. In the same light, multiple Druid can use Carnivory on the same Chortasmata, at the same time.

Assuming it’s not bugged as was described in the previous reply, yes, that would be stronger, albeit not by that much, and only during the duration of Chortasmata.

The 20% bonus damage is not final bonus damage, and goes into the calculation with armor bonus damage and elemental bonus damage, before attributes are taken into consideration.

I am too lazy to hotbar swap all the time though. I tried it for a while. A lot of work. I am lazy.

1. Different playstyle. My build takes a more supportive role during GvG, applying zoning pressure which is extremely strong. With a Dievdirbys, you can prevent most enemies from mobilizing through an area. There is a lot of counterplay, but most will not take advantage of that until they start planning around Dievdirbys in organized war, to which we have other alternatives in our kit. Much like Battle League, war is chaotic, war is hectic. Things almost never go according to plan in war, and it’s very easy to not focus on the big threats when other threats are in your face. My role of debilitation was often ignored and effective due to things like invincibility and silence.

2. Range was never an issue for me due to all of the mulligans in my kit. I could get close without dying. The farther I could set up my statues, the further I could keep the enemy back. In war, enemies respawn in a predictable place. We could keep pushing them back, and back, and back, and I could keep my statues more and more up, until they were squished against the zone exit.

3. Nothing too big, to be honest. Because of the nature of GvG, which is zone control and pushing territory, your owls will almost always only affect those on the front lines. Owls have very deceptive range though, and it’s not uncommon for an enemy to get instantly shredded by one. At this time, my owls do about 13’000 damage on an enemy player if all hits of a proc land.

So veritas… I know you went this path but what do you think will excell at end game druid c2 , druid and PD or priest and PD ? The three seens realy good , the priest path i dislike the most because of poor damage output, i like the support side but this sacrifice to much power. what your opinion ?

They are all good options in their own regard.

Druid C1 into Plague Doctor C1 is the most competitive for bossing right now, and you’re only as good as the company you encounter. It’s also fun for PvP/GvG.

Druid C2 is excellent in all fields, and for someone who doesn’t care about bossing for example I’d recommend this one the most for general purpose.

Priest C1 instead of Druid C1 loses much power, but Resurrect is great, and essential for traversing upper floors of Earth Tower (this is a VERY long term goal if this is your intention). It still works very good in PvP/GvG as well. But I wouldn’t expect to world boss with this kind of build.

How u manage boss knockbacks if u are not in a corner or close to a wall ?

Putting the statues inside the boss’ hitbox and pray they’re not too mobile.

OP Bro ^^ that seams too strong to me, i’ll go Druid C2

This needs confirmation if the same user can apply both themselves, and I’ll double check in with a Druid C2 today to make sure. I only know that Druid in general can share Chortasmata, and I’ve used Carnivory on a Chortasmata that had Sterea Troph applied to it before while leveling up in a dungeon.

You’re right, they can. I’ve read about that from numerous Druid threads.

1 Like

Why Ignition is not a good choice for this build ?

What do you mean? Incineration?

hmm… imo even though incineration cannot stack with other plague doctors, but if someone wanna focus on PVP or GVG, i think they should go for plague doctor bcoz healing factor and bloodletting are really2 good for PVP and GVG esp when you are putting a lot of CON. but i might be wrong as well lol

meme doctor is getting nerfed. Bloodletting will have a much shorter duration and a higher cooldown soon.

The meta will change, PD will still be strong but it will require a high level Linker and Beak Mask.

Hi,

In another thread, I recall you saying that Durid1 does nothing for PD…so why are you suggesting it in your build?

Btw, I am making a PD b/c of you, thanks!

Because it provides a lot of single target damage, regardless of if it interacts with Plague Doctor or not. I’ve written my guide due to many people asking about my build on stream, and have offered alternatives for other kinds of gameplay.

I suggest either Druid C2 over Plague Doctor C1 or Priest C1 over Druid C1 for various situations pending.