Tree of Savior Forum

[Build] Saintone's Diev Doctor ○ Support & Offense ○ PvE & PvP (No longer updated.)

If this is correct you can change the monster to a plant and carve them all the way to death? hahaha!

Yes, Chortasmata works on all instance and field bosses with a 100% chance to turn them into a Plant. You can denote if it’s successful by using Carve on the boss and seeing wood logs fly out everywhere.

If the main appeal of this build is world boss hunter, then my main concern is does this build stand any chance against fletcher?

I am debating on if I should make this or fletcher to be my world boss hunter, since I already got a pve/pvp chrono.

In two kinds of fights:
• Demon Lords (Mirtis, Rexipher, Helgasercle, Marnox)
• Ghost/Devils (Dullahan, Necroventer)

Those are the fights this build can compete against Fletcher. In almost all other fights without a support, the Fletcher will out-DPS this build. This build is still susceptible to overwrite though, and Druid C2 may be a more suitable option pending players present at a fight.

If for example you are on Klaipeda and show up at a fight I’m at, you’d be directly competing with me for Incineration damage.

1 Like

@Veritas Thank you very much for the insight. And wow that an amazing 2 hour 30 minutes fight with Mirtis. You are amazing.

@brianliang11184 about Fletcher on Boss fight, in my opinion : Fletcher will win on short time boss fight.
It’s very easy to just aim to the boss and press the hotkey for the Magic Arrow, its a range attack, even with the fps drop, Fletcher can just aim and spam the button, no need to safely locate the character, etc.

Sample of a well equiped Fletcher : m.youtube.com/watch?v=bst4ptGjvGI

BUT…

I don’t think Flecther could survive on a long fight, 2 hour fight against Mirtis?
How many arrow you have to craft and how many SP potions needed?

1 Like

Yeah the Incineration overwrite on the same enemy is a huge loss to Plague Doctor

Do you think incineration overwriting is an intended mechanic to cap cleric’s DPS versus full DPS classes, or is it a bug that will be fixed in a future patch? @Veritas

It doesn’t seem to be a bug and it is in no way for limiting cleric DPS. Wugushu have same issue with their poison debuffs

Interresting… didn’t know Wugushis had the same issue!

Honestly wonder if this might change though.

I have re-formatted this guide and made it easier to read and look nicer, adding a bit more information here and there, and a minor update of my progress in the introduction segment of the guide.

More to come.

Ohhh this is pretty! Good work~
I’m following this guide for my 2nd char.
I’m now lv104 and is mainly using it to hunt ardes for now x.x
Leveling has been tough and partying with randoms…
I feel like this is less party-idiotproof than my main when dungeoning…
Can only be a healbot when everyone else kite the bosses because they’re scared, and never bother stepping in the safety zone or kite to the owls…

I can agree with that. It’s more compatible with people who know how Dievdirbys operate and how to take advantage of partying with them, as opposed to alternate builds which are buff and forget.

But that’s moreso the class as a whole in the current state of the game. Once your damage options round out a bit more though, you can take a much more aggressive approach at bosses and contribute damage. I mostly only support in general mobbing and grinding parties.

A small update on mine, just broke through to lv175 with cards, its been a lotta fun playing this build, almost druid finally~ Not going Plague Doctor but Druid C2 as one I party with (my brother) is full support and going Plague Doctor anyway. Plus I do want that Transform and a 3rd invulnerability skill~ :3

Anyway, grinding at second Demon Prison solo was highly effective (those tree monsters give a ton of exp and owls burn through 'em so easily) since it was rather empty most of the times I went there (and 4 channels to work through).

2 Likes

@Kalandros Niceee! I’m lv158 now, still hoarding cards, C2>D3, also thinking of D2 for that transform, but undecided. :wink: Still hoping to find secret imba use for it tho! Tough Rank 6/7 choices D:

@Veritas Nice update on the guide! Lovin’ the extra pictures hahaha :slight_smile:

Safety Zone is way more valuable than Divine Might. Divine Might sucks post nerf.

Safety Zone does not help you do more damage.
Divine Might does.

You’re entitled to your opinion. But for killing bosses, and Earth Tower which is a DPS check, Divine Might is better for this build. Almost always on top of that, the person using the Safety Zone does not even need all the blocks on it. The attribute makes up for a majority of the blocks.

Divine Might gives you (pick five):
• Stronger Heal, and an extra tile of damage.
• Stronger Cure, and two more ticks of damage.
• Stronger Carve Owl, and five more seconds of damage.
• Stronger Carve.
• Stronger Carnivory, and two more ticks of damage.
• Stronger Incineration, and two more ticks of damage.
• Two extra seconds of invulnerability on Ausrine, which sees more and more use at the endgame content.

How much is two extra ticks of damage? For a fight like Dullahan which is a notable source of income, it’s upwards of 20’000 extra damage on Cure for me in a damage race against other players.

In length, no Safety Zone is not necessarily always more valuable than Divine Might.

2 Likes

Hi,

i already lvl 75 C2-D1 and my str and dex now (51 str 66 dex) and (int 4)

will i still be able follow your build if i pump INT and CON after lvl 75?

thanks

I have Safety Zone at level 1 and am considering dumping the remaining points into Fade or something lol.

I wouldn’t dump SZ if I were you, it’s a really important skill for support imo.
However we don’t have much of an option in the first cleric circles, I’ve put one point in deprotected zone for 2 more debuffs (with attribute if slash in team).

I’ve had to put only 4 points in divine might but 2 more debuffs means more incineration uptime. I’m currently 214 with max carve/owl/carnivory and it’s awesome.

@Veritas You using a rod right now no? What weapon are you switching it with for carve? 220 sword?

The +20 block count for safety zone doesn’t require safety zone levels, just Cleric2 right?