Tree of Savior Forum

(BUG FIXED) Symbol of wealth? in Gacha box?

Isn’t Alchemist3 Magnum Opus can crafted it?

It cost 6 gold for 1 symbol for 30 Ex. Tokens?

@staff

As an Alch3 I can tell you that I have crafted one of these.

with this we can calculate that 300 exchange medals - 3 million now shrug 3 m for each costume on market pls

#EDIT: You can exchange a Magnum Opus’d SoW for Medals. Do whatever at your own risk /Seek

I asked about this on their official announcement post:

The Symbol of Wealth I crafted last night does not have the:

Nor did it gain it after the patch. Attempting to craft a new one, will just yield a regular version of it.

2 Likes

That’s fine, you shouldn’t be able to exploit this to get easy medals.

The problem that is, I think, being implied by the author is that there’s no reason for a hat obtainable in-game to be a reward from an item you pay money for.

but you can exchange it >.>

1 Like

If IMC was reasonable (which they aren’t) then OP’s point would be well worth looking into. Except they’re not and that’s that I guess.

1 Like

they just wanna ban all alche

1 Like

i like this, nice way to get rid of all the stacked talts and goldbars. It’s old fashion in exchange shop ppls who wanted them badly already got em with their wallet (:

i would say refrain from abusing this unless all alchs want to get banned

Sad life, you’re right!

I won’t do it though, don’t really need it.

I exchanged 4 times crafted Symbol of Wealth
30 medals * 4

Are you guys telling me this is not intended?

If I was the guy that works in IMC, that decided to add Symbol of Wealth to the gacha box, The same ID and same item, I should have predicted it can be traded to medals.

If this is not intended, this guy somehow manipulated us to doing this,
Either, this guy obviously not plays the game or wants alches to get banned or both.

4 Likes

btw ppl need talt for lvl 14 guild for practo; it’s feels like war for talt between alche and guilds

I’m just going to assume this is intended. The talt is a fixed in-game currency as is gold bars. They have to have been fully aware.

and just think about the work alchemist have to do to convert all these talts D:

Well played by IMC. Setup this trap to ban all the old players and force them to make a new account and participate in the First-Time Player Event.

1 Like

lmao
20charsgotbaited

omg u got all their plans :scream:

1 Like

just have to post this xD

Ban to all Alches Cheaters ;v