Tree of Savior Forum

(BUG FIXED) Symbol of wealth? in Gacha box?

Personally, I hope that this sticks around because it’ll standardize the silver-to-medal value ratio. IMC probably won’t allow it to last because it enables access to the medal shop without anyone paying real money for the goods.

Do this at your own risk. When the Seed Event bug exploit happened, there was no punishment. When the Mystical Cube exploit happened, people got temp bans. Who knows what’ll happen here.

1 Like

Ok simple math time. Lets look at an example of someone making 5x Symbols of Wealth.

Every symbol needs 6 bars which is 60 talt.
So 60x5=300 talt for 5 hats.

Each hat is worth 30 medals so 5x30=150 medals.

300 talt vendored is 1.5m.

So around 300 medals is 3m worth of talt.

Because of this event talt in market is already 9k.

So unless you saved up a few thousand talt you’re not walking out with too much victory. But basically during this event you can get an outfit for around 3m silver from the store if you can convert all your own farmed talt.

Basically if you don’t care for the stat reset potion for close to 9m worth of talt or so, this isn’t a big deal. Unless you really want an outfit I doubt this matters. Less population means less talt in marketplace but if you’re new, list your talt in the market. I’m sure high level people will buy all of it now for 8k to 10k prices easily. That and gold bars for 100k ofc.

Most of my Talts and Bars are actually held in [cold storage] by merchants. :stuck_out_tongue: Just sharin’, I ain’t touching this possibly ban-able option just to get Medals.

1 Like

You’re foregetting that Gold Bars are a reward from the level 50 Shadowgaler cube, which contains very few items and tends to drop Gold Bars fairly easy and with a low reroll cost.

You know that IMC disabled buyback because of an exploit, right? You can’t get those bars and talt back.

1 Like

did today 50 dung with 7 chars x3 cubes x rerolls i end up with 2 gold bars

RIP Economy. I have a bad feeling the person reading my ticket just did a TL;DR

What if this is a plot by IMC to revamp talt prices because shards are soon to be untradable?

4 Likes

Oh, of course I do. Like I said, I used merchants as my [Cold Storage] back when re-buy was still active. I’m not worried, I don’t mind. I was just sharing an image I found funny. :smiley:

Like I previously stated, I don’t need it. I only ever re-buy them to organize them into larger chunks of 1000s, 250s and 100s.

Well, all of a sudden I got an urge to start an alchemist.

1 Like

Seems intentional on IMC part. I love playing the market, this will open up possibilities of making gold and talt as major trading currency. Exchange shop will be accessible to free players too. I still wouldnt do it for now and will just see what happen next.

Today is the GM meet-up…I will stay awake just to ask the GM this possible exploit…this can’t be true lol.

Not touching this either due to good sense.

People on silute started doing Lottery Tickets with this.

I think IMC intended to have alchs able to use this little gimmick. IMC isn’t as stupid as their community credit them to be, I highly doubt the person making the shots would have overlooked this when they added it to the gacha. Needless to say it might be IMC’s way of saying thanks to all the alchs out there, have a little kinder surprise by IMC.

3 Likes

You forgot the ‘Kappa’ at the end.

It’a a bug, they are that stupid :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Alright if indeed it was abuse all along, thats another record low for IMC part. They dont even know what their items are.

I just asked a friend, this isn’t working anymore. pls confirm?

so they’ll let the early abuser get away with the murder… anyways it’s IMC merchandises that were robbed.

1 Like

Yeah just ban them and let them hate IMC even more? What do you even want?

1 Like