Tree of Savior Forum

Bug Downgrade class and rank reset

On
two months I used the Class Rollback System on my Bullet Market to turn him into a Schwarze Reiter, but after this I still kept Bullet Marker Matcher Costume and strangely was able to equip it. I just ignored this kind of bug, but since last patch I realized that wasn’t able to use Rank Reset Voucher due of this issue.

I already did (I already did everything that imc sent me I already logged in three computers in different places until I formatted the computer), but this not solved my problem.

5 Likes

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines

Leave your party, that’s why you’re not able to Rank Reset.

I’m two weeks trying to reset if you think that I did not do it looks good does not appear any message looks the usual bug

Are you able to delete the costume?

Impossible deletes the custom I already tried several Ticket plus the imc only with the same default response D;

Other video trying to reset only party

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Letitia

Can you check if you don’t have class costumes or something else on your Storage? You could test taking every non-consumable from there just in case.

Also, any chance you can try with no addons?

If these doesn’t work, yeah, sorry, I can’t help :<

1 Like

Hmmm you did use the rank down feature didn’t you? If not try that and see what happens. Idk what else to say except try and get a ticket in and see if they can manually reset you or at least delete that costume and find that bug

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia /
If at least you stop sending automatic response so you will only lose players

They’re not automatic responses (sometimes there are typos).

They probably have more people than GMs checking tickets and copy-pasting replies based on subject.

For advanced cases where a GM/Staff is needed it seems harder to get through with tickets though, like, needing to change account stuff. But if you think about it, huge majority of tickets might be generic questions deserving generic answers.

If anything I think they need better guidelines (or maybe we should write better questions) for these advanced cases where it needs actual revision of account data.

1 Like

@yara.dih
Hello, I 've forwarded your issue with video to our dev team to investigate the rank reset issue and will keep you updated with more information. :sob:

If you try to reset and something prevents you (costume, locked item, party…) you get an error message. Looking at the video, nothing happens here, which means it’s clearly a bug. Just wait until you get a proper response from the devs.

1 Like

I have the same bug on my cleric. Already sent 3 tickets to IMC, still waiting for a solution.
Also, check if your class info is showing 10 ranks at rank 9 like mine.

rank10

1 Like

Sounds like the rank down didn’t work properly. Nice occurence of “state break” bug. Game isn’t ready for 10 ranks and bugs because of that. Should give devs a big lead on how to fix it.

1 Like

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia

Any news on this issue? I’m having the same problem and sent 3 support tickets already.
Could you update us?

I hope I get some news I have got 19 days my reset voucher

OMG Uauhehaueuahueaheuaeauea

Yara, I’ve made another post on forum about our bug. Maybe if we post everyday about it, they will solve this quickly.