Tree of Savior Forum

Bug Downgrade class and rank reset

Hello, all.

I would just like to let you know that IMC is well aware of the issue at hand with the rank reset vouchers. We’ve finally found a solution to the problem and will fix this issue during the scheduled maintenance today for the users that have sent in the tickets over the past couple of weeks. For those of you whose rank reset vouchers have expired due to the time it took for us to process the issue, let us know through the tickets and we will send you new ones!

2 Likes

Still not solving here very sad

Still not solving here very sad

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy
Not yet resolved here Teamname: Wolf-Gang

@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Letitia

I got reset bug as well. After I used the reset scroll, It won’t let me select Zealot.

Did you unlock zealot already? There’s a quest you have to do. When you select advance and click on zealot, it tells you where to start.

T_TT___T @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob

Up! Please @STAFF_Bob, help my friend. He’s still “Rank 10” and can’t use Rank Reset Scroll.

How many more days does it take for the kid to beg to fix his ■■■■■■■ character?

several days without playing, without having fun because this failed support does not help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsQBSDOq8Xg&feature=youtu.be ¬¬

@STAFF_Letitia

XDDD

Two months and nothing gets my character I’m already starting to get in the wrong

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia

It’s been several months now and you have not solved this today for me, please do check my account please @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Letitia