Tree of Savior Forum

Brief Technical Guide to Transcendence

You gotta admit though, if you have the skill even at Lv1, it deals a hefty amount of damage even with 0 INT invested. The debuff it applies also boosts your (and your party’s) DPS.

I guess maybe that’s why? It kinda feels awesome to cast it as well (feels just like that other MM).

I guess people would have to weigh their options heavily now, seeing as how difficult it is to secure the Practonium, might as well hold on to it until you’re ready to make an item you’ll transcend up to maybe Stage 5 at least.

Small update on the fraction of blessed gems you get back upon removing transcendence on a weapon.
Seeing as how some people got 2/5 gems removing tier 2 transcendence and the guy in the video got 9/25 gems removing a tier 4, the fraction appears to be 2/5 (40%), rounding down.

Don’t quite have time to read everything now, but I agree there wasn’t enough info on transcendence from imc especially given how important it is to making a successful end game character.

Thank you for writing this up and doing the job of imc. I look forward to reading the full post.

I believe they are trying to achieve that old school: “the player has to discover and share” experience that former mmorpg used to give. Allowing people to write extensive guides and stuff.

I guess the most obvious evidence would be they ignoring the hidden classes from Patch Notes, even if they receive a huge buff or nerf.

On topic: Got 100 shards saved today! Can’t wait to get my hands on that practonium

I will give you 100 out of 100. Your guide is so awesome!

5 Likes

aren’t IMC supposed to furnish us with such information?

hrmmm…

3 Likes

Small update at the beginning to include the very insubstantial info we have about the most recent KToS changes to transcendence.

now you can still transcend 0 poten weapon right?
if failed it didnt break but instead reduce the transcend stage?

any info on the reduced cost of transcending armors?

I believe it will break.

Breaks.

They want you here forever, remember?

Gloves/amulet lv2 using 2 instead of 4 pieces.
Other I don’t know XD

for weapons rank 7, it still requires 4… or they didn’t reduce the required gem for weaps? xD

they did not reduce for weapons

1 Like

That sucks, I thought they are planning to reduce it.

@seifer0692

Also as some people have mentioned weapon cost remains the same while armor costs appear to have been halved.
Unfortunately I have yet to see an updated table listing the new gem costs from stage 1 through 10. Wonder if its halved all the way to stage 10 or by some other manner of sort.

1 Like

Here’s the updated table.

5 Likes

is this transcendece working on gvg or tbl? looks very op

Hello guys. Does somebody know whether we can transfer blessed gem via team storage?

I’ve been using search function but couldn’t find an answer. Sorry if I’ve missed something.

Thanks & I appreciate it.

EDIT: turns out there’s an update that we can trade gems. Is it already like that in iTOS? I’m coming from a regional server.

yes

itos can trade cards, gems, shards now…

even virtov n lolopanter

huehuehue

1 Like