Tree of Savior Forum

Brief Technical Guide to Transcendence

Does the +%Pdef from transcending Shield/Top/Bottom affect your total Pdef or just the Pdef of the item that is transcended?

For example, total Pdef is 500, Pdef of Shield is 100. Does lvl 1 transcendance of your shield provide +5 Pdef or +25 Pdef?

How about +%Mdef from necklace and bracelet?

Item only. If your shield is 100 pdef, +5% shield pdef. Not +5% character pdef.

I figured that was the case, but thought I would ask. Thanks for the reply.

yep, the pdef is item only, however the con is all. Rather than giving you extra con pts, it actually makes the con stat add more.
For example, I have stage3 on my chest piece which gives +6% con.
Instead of each con giving me 85hp per pt. Each con I gain is giving me 90hp per point instead.

o_Ă´

Does that mean I have to boost my weapon by a squire first before transcending it, to keep the bonus even after it runs out? Which Moron came up with this stupid idea?

no, that just means whenever your polish your weapon, whatever extra damage the squire adds is boosted by 30%/60% as well.

And when its gone, its just all gone as well

No.

Squire boost is a base mod. Weapon stats are updated on the fly.

Doesn’t the hp% affects your base HP as well( not from items).?

I say that should probably be changed on the chart in this topic, because it says on the armor itself, Con - 6%, not HP%, which are entirely different things.

Real examples:
I took off all my equips. Atm, I have 39CON, placing me at 11,447HP.

If I put on Max Petamion which adds 14CON, it puts me up to 12,637HP, adding a total of 1,190HP, divided by 14. That’s 85 per. Checks out because that’s how much a pt in CON adds. This is just to show how much HP a pt of CON is worth normally.

Now back to 39CON (11,447HP). When I place my stage 3 Grynas Armor on, my HP is 12,113HP. And increase of 666HP. So it does count base HP into it.

Now equipping the Max Petamion, my HP is now 13,374, an increase of 1,261. 71HP more than without the single equipped piece of Grynas. And what is 71HP 6% of? Yes, its 6% of what 14 CON gives. Meaning it DOES increase CON from misc. items.

I also have a headgear3 that has an enchant that gives +2249.
Taking Petamion off/Grynas off. Putting the enchant on puts me at 13,696.
Now if I put my Grynas on, it puts me at 14,362. And increase of the same 666.

So in conclusion.

1. It does increase base HP.
  2. Increase the value of the con stat including CON you receive from equipment. However hard HP stats that go like +520HP or other from equips and headgear DO NOT get buffed.__

This makes it valuable if you got CON heavy equipment like a good number of the 315 purple equips or new WB sets like Hasta Plate, especially when you can stack these CON % across all your gear.

2 Likes

This is very important, can you provide a quick screenshot? :slight_smile:
I’ve tested how transcendence doesn’t affect hp gained from equipment but for it to affect con gained is interesting.
Thanks.

Here’s a video to match my numbers in the post above:

Base HP w/ 39CON: 11,447

w/ Max Peta: 12,637 (1190HP added)

w/ Grynas only: 12,113 (666 added)

_now if con from equipment doesn’t count, putting on both Grynas and Max Peta should give me 13,303 HP_emphasized text

however:
w/ Grynas AND Max Peta: 13,374 (666+1,261 (peta grew)

w/ 2249 headpiece : 13,696 (2249)
w/ 2249 headppiece and Grynas: 14,362 (666+2249)

1 Like

I think lot of people are waiting 270 315 items to transcend, and not the old 170 /240 by default.

If the op read this, i want to say is not longer convenient because the value of the reroll is 300k and you can buy a shard for 200-250k on the market

yep, the moment it was discovered that shards could be forever tradable the cubes were no longer worth rerolling
Even if RMTs bumped the price over 300k it wouldnt last long.

2 Likes

I would like to see an updated post about Transcend, with all of this new infos.
Thanks OP for this one, It helped a lot.

gems dont boosted transcendence or this changed now?

Gems do not affect Transcendence.

2 Likes

edited: nevermind, I can use Spell Rods to remove the gems without losing the equip. https://steamcommunity.com/app/372000/discussions/0/355043117522157846/

What was the potential on that weapon? Was it full? I have a 1/13 weapon, that I don’ t mind destroying if I can get 90% of my gems back.

Any1 have the new value of transcendence? i’m backing to tos now and can’t find it, like how many blessed gems use x level and how will improve in %