Tree of Savior Forum

Brazil/SEA need publishers

well depends how much you read of the 121 replies

What do you want to say with that picture?

Level Up Games , and a games company Worse Than ever met , SHE falil the ragnarok in Brazil and tos for Posted by It unfortunately will be another game if que will make pay to win in months , with items with exaggerated attributes one sale in his shop

the Brazilians have one of the largest communities of ragnarok , and thousands of people waiting for the Tos , want to separate the Brazilians the rest of the world is the same as wanting to return to racisto which separated the black people from white people are not racist , we are all equal regardless of the parents were born.

I feel like, I am having a deja vu

already had experience with American players , which robbed me items , hindered my game in general, are not only Brazilians, around the world there are children .
We Brazilians adults " I have 28 years " are totally against this kind of child 's attitude , and I’m sure the vast majority of fans ragnarok possesses 20+ , the solution is not the ip block but punish trolls.

1 Like

This is exactly why we should have the game on BoP. Less people = Less everything. Hackers , AD Spammers, and Scammers. Hate them all

WHAT?! NO!!!

Level Up! Has the plage! Anything it touches is doomed.

IF this happen I’ll happly play any other server.

2 Likes

Agreed. Dont go Level up or E-games.

LU and E-games are philippine specific you want to look into Asiasoft that is a SEA publisher

Are Asiasoft games open to PH? i recall being blocked when i tried to play there games. im good with it as long as i can play it and the game is getting taken care of from the publishers.

LUG ph has been owned by Asiasoft for years now

A brazilian server can be really good, but LuG just scew up everythings that’s touch. If the LuG gets the game here, i will prefer to play in a international server.

What you’re mentioning are individual experiences, not commonplace ones. BRs have made a name for themselves because of their general behavior, this isn’t just some pretend thing that started out of nowhere. Players being against that sort of thing being a common factor on the server when it can be severely mitigated through Brazil having their own publisher is completely understandable and to be honest, by far the best solution.

You bring up punishment as if it’s some sort of thing that doesn’t happen. Punishment after the action has already taken place is never going to be as effective, nor is it some sort of rare thing for an MMO to have. It’s just not noticeable because of how small of an effect it has. A passive precaution via national publishment is a far more viable method to make the game more enjoyable for the rest of the international market. BRs won’t be unable to play the game, but the disruptions caused by many of their players won’t be nearly as frequent. Like I said, it’s a blatantly selfish notion to claim that the rest of the international players should suffer simply because of one national demographic.

But then I’ll be the one stuck suffering because of them. Masking IP is annoying.

PLS DONT PUBLISH ON LEVELUP !
They mess every freaking game.

1 Like

It is indeed a problem that players from Brazil will have to face, but honestly it’s the only real solution available. Not everyone benefits equally from this, but the international servers very obviously will, thus it’s too functional of a solution to simply handwave away.

You’re trolling right? 70% of Brazilian players would not play if the game was published by Levelup Games, because it’s a crappy company that killed lots of mmos, and i have the feeling you don’t like Brazillians very much, but oh well, that’s your problem not mine, just stop with useless suggestions. Levelup is one of the worst when it comes to online gaming, and i daresay it’s even the WORST of the WORST worldwide, so, yeah, stop your crap.

2 Likes

I wont play if they go for LEVELUP!
Ill play international or even Asian server with 1k ping instead.

1 Like

Maybe that’s because the bad impressions we get from some people last longer than the good ones? Or maybe you interacted with some brazilian people who chatted in english and the topic of where they live never came up, because nothing out of the ordinary happened back then?

I understand that people spamming the chat with a language you don’t understand is annoying, especially when those people don’t seem to understand the language of the game. I’m brazilian, and while I can understand English just fine, partying with random russians or pinoys brought some of the most… interesting experiences in my mmo lifetime. Still, I don’t think that’s enough reason to segregate them. Just block/ignore and move on.

And the argument of ping doesn’t really hold water. Final Fantasy XIV is the epitome of “move out of bad stuff or the party wipes” and brazilian groups have beaten everything there, sometimes competing for server firsts. I myself am not a hardcore player, but have beaten all of the “midcore” fights as well. All that with a 10Mbps connection, and around 200ms ping to their server, located in Canada. I doubt this will be worse.

There is no decent MMO publisher right now in Brazil. I doubt I’ll ever try anything touched by the filthy hands of LevelUpGames again (unless they REALLY changed in the years I’ve stayed away), and I know a lot of people that think the same way. They earned quite the reputation around here, and it is quite deserved. Unless IMC can find a way around that, they’re bound to lose quite a bit of money if they follow this suggestion.

1 Like