Tree of Savior Forum

Brazil/SEA need publishers

@YamChan Are you nuts? Level Up! Games sucks.
Didn’t you even knew what they did on Philipine Ragnarok Online?

It is a terrible idea to let them host something.

Also, as a personal request for the IMC Games, in case Brazil gets a host, please do not put IP Block on International Server.

5 Likes

SEA publisher? THAT IS A BIG NONO! if you let a SEA publisher handle it, the game is as good as dead, its like a great game that you will never get to play. Especially ASIASOFT, if any company that is likely going to take over SEA publishing, that would be ASIASOFT. The company are famous for its own “beneficial” implementation, slow response, no balancing.

If the publisher want to take over in SEA? sure BUT with no IP ban from steam, i doubt they would let this slip.

nah they will likely choose IAH since that company has been handling IMC other mmo Granado Espada SEA server

For christ sake, no!
At least not for Brazil, how many games was ruined because of corrupt gms and stupid cash system?

As a proud brazilian, please, don’t.

Forsaken World was ruined, Heroes of Newerth was ruined and many other fantastic games!

2 Likes

heh Smite latam championship tournament with 90% of contestants were banned for a week. teams had to quickly find non banned substitutes

As far as publisher choices I recommend Level Up Games.

Really? Like…Really? Tell me, after ragnarok, tell me 1 single game that NOT have a fame for Hackers, pay-to-win, bad updates and extremely slow staff feedback. Even SMITE that is just “partially supervised” by them is having problems.
The best thing AION ever did was deny LevelUP Games to hold a Brazilian server. Same for TERA.
Ragnarok is the only game that I can say they took a good care for a good time.
If ToS team choose LevelUpGames, it will be like sigh it’s own death certificate for Brazilians.
Even AeriaGames is better than LevelUpGames.
Sorry to sound brute like this, but it is the truth, and anyone that know their games since the start of 2000’s knows it’s true,

1 Like

Good care? Ragnarok? Really?
The game is a botterhelm.
Much like Philipine and International server.
And since I remember, GMs only exists in that game to take screenshots for the website.

For all foreig outside from brazil to know:
Level Up games have the worst,corrupt,passive and most amateur team to take care of the precious games it publishes.
Ragnarok only survived such time cause the game is very good, but it is a pay to win full of bots and scamers.

Please IMC games do not let Level Up games take ToS. A big part of your public is brasilian who quit ragnarok cause level up turn it into garbage.

2 Likes

I meant at the beginning, on the first years. then it had the same fate as the other games.

Please, does someone have a spare betakey?? I want one, I’m a real gamer who likes to play a lot and am very determined in the game. Please send me a e-mail if you guys can help me ->> altoestratos@gmail.com plaesseeee

As a brazilian, I can’t believe that you just recommended Level Up Games as a publisher. Okay, having a Brazil Server is a good idea, but really, Level Up Games? I would rather play in international ToS.

1 Like

É melhor morrer no lag que jogar na lug

3 Likes

Sorry but the spam comes from both parties, while ours are kids doing kid stuff, yours are kids and grown ups trying to remove all brazilians “monkeys”(as you bunch of racist call us) out of the server.

The idea of getting a local publisher is amazing, same thing happened with the game League of Legends and it worked fine, but only because it wasn’t in Level Up Games! hand’s, never ever suggest something like that again, every game that LUG! took ended up dead, broken and hacked.

Instead of going for a lazy solution, why don’t we work out a way to punish those players who are being toxic in chat? Give loyal members the power to not only block but also report the player for an admin to unleash the banhammer, and not only brazilians because 90% of the “BR HUEHUEHUE” spam comes from not-brazilians, when they get banned for doing so maybe others will stop.

I Agree! The lag in this game is bad enough.

7-1

Level up games? Are you crazy? They totally ruined Ragnarok here.

As a Internacional Game I believe that it should stay on steam like it is. If you want to play just accept that is on the Steam, if Level Up Games buy the license to be the brazilian dev. lucky for you. i’m Brazilian but i desagree on that Point, first because this Publisher isn’t good it was good on ragnarok online on before transclasses, but now they focus on earn money. Players lot of times using hacks and cheats and what they do? Nothing. I will keep on Steam feel lck to be playing this amazing game dude and accept is on steam already.

Stop this… Please! There’s no discrimination by playing with everyone. Go to the nearest english school and study! I’m agree with better hosts for us, but it desn’t need to be in pt-br language or Level Up crap.

nothing personal but I would like the Brazilians to go to hell

if they know English they can stay but if they don’t they need to go
this English beta of the game

1 Like

OP, do you work at LuG? Do you have friends in there? Family members?
Do you really want to apartheid Brazilians so bad by suggesting something like this just to guarantee an IP ban for them?
I’m really skeptical about your intentions by making this topic. Otherwise, how could anyone recommend LuG as a publisher?

Nope. I’d be better off without a local publisher. If stuff can be bought via Steam, it’s even better.
For the Brazilians, Steam has already decent partnerships for payment methods. South Americans would be better with IMC managing everything by themselves, hiring locals as needed.

OP, you better convince us you’re not a troll.

edit: just realized it’s a necro thread. sorry.

1 Like

sry if my english isnt good for ya. But last time that i actually spoke i was in wales 2006.