Tree of Savior Forum

Bots winning lots of silver from lottery chest

• Server : Varena

• Team Name : fgh564fg, fgh21gh, dfg54gf, fgh56h

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 20/6/2017 / 6:30AM EDT

• Evidence

It’s pretty obvious you guys have some sort of exploit in the TP shop that is being abused. There were many more such system announcements and these are only the few that I managed to screenshot. Ask anyone in the server and they will be able to confirm.That’s why you see premium stuff in the market at absurd quantities being sold.

4 Likes

Bump-Bump, looks fishy

I saw some of these messages on Klaipeda too.

@STAFF_Amy, @STAFF_Yuri, @STAFF_Letitia

Looks like some sploit

@dafaderazer
Thank you for your reporting :slight_smile:
We’ve checked their account,logs that he is exploiting the silver chest
For now we will ban the player’s account to prevent the exploiting
Please keep send your report by ticket :wink:

5 Likes

@STAFF_Amy There are a number of them in Telsiai too. Would suggest looking into those accounts too.

Could this be cases of stolen credit cards? Like the hacker/bot/exploiter uses stolen steam accounts and proceeds to purchase vast amounts of TP with the CCs linked to those accounts, then converts them to silver using the silver chests. By the time the owners of these accounts/credit cards receive their bills and do charge backs the exploiter would have gotten away with all the silver/items transferred into other accounts he/she owns.

This is reported quite frequently over the years:
https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=stolen+credit+card+used+on+steam&oq=stolen+credit+card+steam&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l4.11139j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

1 Like

They may also be bots that earn money by selling cards on steam, eventually having enough silver to buy tp.

Sorry for the question, but where do these chests even come from? I have no clue…

1 Like

From exchange shop (second tab on TP Shop)

1 Like