Tree of Savior Forum

Boruta's Vengeful Fever - What big guilds don't want you to know

If eating ■■■■ is how your guild does politics then ok, enjoy the taste. Extortion isn’t sustainable, you are negotiating from a position of weakness.

9 Likes

Woah there buddy those are some buzz words. Try that again but this time pretend like you’re not watching game of thrones.

1 Like

I know you can only read in monosyllabic grunts, but cmon it wasn’t too hard

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/c/fansites/fan-fic

1 Like

emoticon_0008 prince

4 Likes

If they only traded 2 seals, its a deal, not a robbery. They would be Growing*, AND negotiating. Growing from a position of weakness. As all smaller or newer guilds should do.

Refusing to partake in the politics in a Guild v Guild atmosphere is simply too romantic.

EDIT
Guilds v Guilds

2 Likes

Would be disingenuous to think the deal was one-time only and not in perpetuity. Also at any time Melody could cut it off or offer the deal to someone else more willing to serve them.

Short-term gain for potential long-term disaster. The optics are really bad too. Was a bad deal.

How convenient to play victim rather than play politics.
WAIT WHAT?
“Would be disingenuous to think the deal was one-time only and not in perpetuity.”
&
“Melody could cut it off or offer the deal to someone else more willing to serve them.”
lmao WHAT?!?! Have a nap, dude.

Furthermore, I don’t think Boruta is a perfect event, but don’t blame the winners for playing the game. Blame the design.

2 Likes

As I mentioned before, no one in our guild was willing to suck up to Melody so this result was inevitable since they absorbed a large portion of other players from previous high quality guilds. If other guilds want to suck up and get dragon loots be my guest. Not a good look.

Is this supposed to be a power play, I don’t get it. You’re not winning and we’re not having fun so are you trying to accomplish something or like what’s the end game here. What kind of 4d chess involves losing then insulting people who get contribution by not slamming their head against a wall? Is this some jutsu I’ve never heard of or something and if you say anything about pride or something in that vein you’re dumber than dirt.

2 Likes

Boruta is designed to be monopolized, there’ll always be power struggle until there’re 3 guilds dominating it.
Politics, bribery, alliance/truce, symbiosis, leeching, or whatever it is, is in the package.

2 Likes

You claim to be a new player and immediately brought up someone you didn’t know, without provocation, and began spewing nonsense about them. It’s hilarious that you’re going to call Vau’s defense of him sickening and homophobic, considering that your guild leader has said (and actually gotten chat banned for) far worse.

It’s just funny that everybody got super asshurt when they were exposed for not knowing how the mechanic worked, after being promised ranks 2-3 and some individual contribution for the smaller guilds.

The content is designed like ■■■■ and we said that day one. IMC actually did take a stance on win-trading back when GVG was first a thing and it’s just kinda sad how they’ve decided to just let this one go. I know people think it’s cute when they say “lol the server is working to get gear” but that isn’t really what’s happening here, we’re merely being shut out because we’re calling the bigger guild what they are: Frauds.

This really has nothing to do with me. You are free to respond to them however you wish, but I wasn’t really involved. My statement is only in regards to my own actions, not theirs.

af88d810cbfb1589d0b7f151c24dda73f02a2c5eeb8d7d6b5391e6edf35a4fc2

1 Like

Sea Salt Ice Cream

1 Like

Why you bully? :frowning:

imagine being this heated and acting like internet tough guys over the virtual politics of an obscure dying weeb game and not doing something productive, this is the absolute state of Klai boruto

all this is lacking is antifa bike locks

8 Likes

You have a very poor imagination.

Nice PS…You got my handle wrong.

20char20char20char20char

=========

Every move you take I will keep records for you :slight_smile:

✟ Forbidden ✟ Seeking Active Members for all content! [NA - KLAIPEDA - PVP - PVE ] ✟

New players can reread the drama.

Every forum thread for promotion I will reproduce the collection for you as well.