Tree of Savior Forum

Boruta's Vengeful Fever - What big guilds don't want you to know

after i was reading through all the arguments in here, i’ve come to a conclusion:
even if forbidden promised 90% of the profit to melody (which some people pointed out several times during the posts about sucking), they would still have a profit of 10%, which impetus does not have.

so if i had to decide who made the right decisions here…well.
(numbers are made up for the purpose of an example)

2 Likes

This specific topic is why I’m glad I’m in a guild with a bunch of dudes who just play the videogame and don’t start obscure and pointless drama over being too illiterate to read patch notes.
I’m also glad I’ve been given the chance to read this thread and enjoy it, like a grandparent enjoys having their grandchildren around because they don’t have to raise them.
Thanks weebs.

2 Likes

tfw people ask me what I play. I tell them tree of savior and they are like what?

3 Likes

Just tell them you play the other ToS, Town of Salem.

Look at all the cute little bois fighting over who has the biggest toy

1 Like

My ■■■■ bigger than yours

Time to bring the popopcorn!

:haha:

Silute is the only server that the guilds unite to prevent the strongest guild from killing the boruta?

I personally want Fedimian guilds to do the same, but alas, looks like you really are the only ones. I am with that particular guild that farms boruta btw.

Jeez I want politics like this on Fedimian too, please. But our Guild Leader is a good person and doesn’t allow me to spread too much hate :frowning:

I’d love to see diplomatic stances introduced for the content. So guild #2 and guild #3 could agree to go against guild #1, change their respective stances to “ally” and put guild #1 on “enemy”. And there could be betrayal too!

Currently, there’s really no hope for politics.

• if you try to go for the dragon, you freeze
  • if you try to pvp at a scale that is bigger than a simple skirmish, the channel crashes
  • allying someone simply means staying away because you get collateral damage

So yeah, first we need structural fixes for the event. Then we would be able to think about something to make it more fun.

I’ve had 0 crashes since Tuesday on WBs and Feud alike, even Miner’s Village never crashed after feud I think. Also Feud seemed much smoother, much less lags. Really hope it’s something they’ve done. Alliance feature would be nice, I agree.

You are being ironic, right?
Even 20 years ago this kind of performance (lag/low fps/freezes) would have been unacceptable.

But I guess it depends on what part of the world you hail from.
Different cultures have different standards I suppose.

2 Likes

Im not.
I’m saying it’s playable compared to the Tree Of Savior average.
If you think this is not playable then what are you doing in your life playing this game? Clearly any event with more than 30 people makes the game have this type of performance (or worse).

God, this is almost making me want to come back.
Klaipeda sure sounds like fun. It reminds me of the constant drama back in the day with Kiruto and whatever. Also when guilds could still kill each other in the wild, it was so much fun !

1 Like

That is exactly it’s function. To be the target for everyone else. Exclusivity breeds desire.

In leftists, exclusivity breeds surrender tho xD And game leaving. And forum whining.

NICE. MEME. claps

The quotes did heavily imply sarcasm yes.
I’m glad you noticed.

Its sad and disgusting how some people shìttalk on the intended political gameplay we do, just because they failed to do the same and are jealous of our and our allies great success.

Words of the Developers about Bortua
2 Likes

Peak NAbrain autism :tea:

Congratulations, you just dug your own grave :tea:

I would like to see other servers kill the dragon in 4 hours with little to no actual drama, I think our server is doing quite well.

Fedimian does that with 1 guild. Before sevenfold was nerfed, it was I think 3,5 hrs. After the nerf, I guess around 4,5 hrs.

We mostly don’t PvP because other guilds prefer to afk-farm instead of rallying together and competing. Well, as news from kToS go, afk-farming no longer will contribute to Guild rating (only personal), so maybe now they will have to come up with smth.

We need less guilds, but more big guilds.

Join Fedimian today, hehe.

shameless dedimian advertisement

3 Likes