Tree of Savior Forum

Boruta's Vengeful Fever - What big guilds don't want you to know

Says this

Then proceeds to say this. You literally just tried to make peace with your first paragraph, then proceed to run your mouth with some nonsense. You played yourself.

1 Like

I dunno what you’re talking about, he’s always been an insufferable troglodyte. I guess the only change is just he’s been galvanized against … Someone he doesn’t like? Oh and he’s gained even more chromosomes.

Nice fanfic

Literally only said by someone who wants to win however cannot form an alliance with other guilds because “reasons”.

You may be one of the dumbest people in this thread and that’s saying a lot as this is a gathering of retards

Tl;dr @NotVau proves he has lead poisoning and @Magik is stupid and wants everyone to know

1 Like

Allies don’t tax each other earnings. What is going on between mel and forbidden is more extortion than anything.

If we plan to form alliances they would be as peers, not master and slave.

In what universe is this happening because it certainly isn’t this one. Please read a book. Literally any book about anything that has happened over the course of human history then edit that comment to something that isn’t @thepurpleknightmare tier. What are you doing do you have a fever or something are you ■■■■■■■ good ???

1 Like

Are you seriously denying that forbidden is paying a portion of their rank2 earnings to melody?

RO alliances certainly didn’t work that way. They were peer agreements regardless of the power between guilds, not one guild paying items for protection.

I actually have no idea if they’re paying or not, nor do I care and nor should you. Guild politics is actually retarded and you’re a retard for participating in it. Either get good or get out.
Edit: was referencing the

No kidding. Move along.

Really makes you think doesn’t it. Well not you because if that’s the best response you have clearly youve never heard of the concept but someone more capable would probably have their almonds activated.

Have you even played other mmos that involved alliances or no? In specific Mr. Kim’s other MMO from back in 2003?

Do you think that WoE alliances involved payments from other guilds to retain that alliance? If so I have a bridge I would like to sell you. This isn’t Sun Tzu.

Actually I have. Way back when I played a game called Pandora Saga, old FF XI clone with a PvP focus. There was a war where a guild could hold a castle and there was 1 castle per faction. Usually people would Ally guilds and the guild that officially owned the castle would give discounted or free stuff to the Ally guilds. So to me personally you sound like a retard but I understand why you would think otherwise.

1 Like

Neat. This is a situation where the powerful guild is demanding the weaker guild pay a portion of their earnings to the powerful guild to retain their status.

Can you see the difference? I hope so.

Better than having nothing :haha:

1 Like

I frankly disagree. I would rather have no dragon loots than grovel to Melody, as would anyone in Impetus. I enjoy my spine.

Then, that sounds like a deeply you problem. I’m sorry for your lost :broken_heart:

1 Like

Hey guys, I made some guidance about the Boruta content.

Don’t upset that those things were impossible to be secret forever since Human know to observe and test it out further.

As truly this topic talked about, everyone might be hoping to get top 30 individual ranking/guild ranking with such minimal elites participation for more a little bit sweet rewards. But such behavior also have to be ready to get dried your every single resources because it would be just a great war later for those hungers,

6 Likes

nicesu, a very complete guide to boruta u should make a topic in “general gameplay”> “game tips and strategies” with this to not keep it lost

Well, I’m sorry for Melody members that my words hurt them. But that doesn’t change the fact that Forbidden suck Melody’s c*** for 2 seals. And it’s not that I’m against that kind of hold hand method because you do whatever you do, I just find it hilarious to talk about.
Why would you need to hide something that everyone know? (like this post)

6 Likes

via Imgflip Meme Generator

also

If Forbidden did pay 2 seals to work with Melody, then that is just part of the political climate of ToS.

It isn’t even immersion breaking. If ToS was a real world, ■■■■ like this WOULD HAPPEN.

Quit the game you ■■■■■■■ crybabies.

4 Likes

507fd8170073c67d0536f5211b011daa--dragonball-z-funny-stuff

This thread is comedy gold.

1 Like