Tree of Savior Forum

Boruta's Vengeful Fever - What big guilds don't want you to know

Sup Guys. Remiri from Klaipeda here.

Turns out that the most effective means of getting contribution points in Boruta is being kept a secret by the top guild, so since we are being forced out of the content by multiple colluding guilds it’s time to stop playing nice.

Every 20 minutes or so, which coincides with him healing, Boruta will use a skill called ‘Vengeful Fever’, and there will be a specific announcement to all on the map, different from his standard Roars. It will say, in red, “The Vengeful Roar is Heard”.

Once this happens, a small pool of blood will spawn on the ground in a random location. If your guild members stand on the pool you will get stacks of “Vengeance” which perform 2 things:

1.) You gain tons of contribution as an individual AND as a Guild (good for solo players and guilds!)
2.) The vengeance buff will deal damage to boruta if you are attacked by him with the buff up, similar to Revenged Sevenfold except it actually works.

The large guilds on the server are willingly withholding this information, so they can properly monopolize the content and dictate who gets ranks 1, 2, and 3. They are even colluding with other guilds and taking a portion of their rank earnings to guarantee them ranks 2 and or 3. Cool huh?

Enjoy!

15 Likes

Ah so that’s how certain cuck guildleaders that don’t have the balls to put up a fight in a videogame managed to ““buy”” themselves a ranking from Melody.

6 Likes

Yep. Melody paid them off in protection like a boss from the Mafia. Now they can extort them in other content like GTW to do their bidding, and if they don’t then wipe them off the map or give rank2 to a different guild willing to be extorted.

2 Likes

I don’t think this is hidden info, IMC already stated that the gimmicks give points, the Echo and the blood pool are gimmicks and of course will reward you with more individual points than the standard surviving points, but well, you need to be alive to get the points because you have to stay inside the pool for many seconds, not that easy if your guild is being attacked, getting the Echo is easier because you just need to run to the corners after the announcement and get close to the blue orb thing.
The Blood Pool appears even with 100% HP but is not as often as Echo orbs.

2 Likes

lmao jelly looser smh

2 Likes

LOL, post information that everyone already knows if they carefully research about Boruta, how salty can you be?

2 Likes

Oh wow, I dont know if you are serious or just trolling. I will link you to the developers blog posted on January 31, almost 3 weeks ago. https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1610

Pay attention to the Contribution method: “Being under certain gimmick effects in the area” and “Additional earnings proportionate to the number of Guild members in the area”. Now use the same brain you used to write down all that nonsense and try to figure it out yourself, what gimmicks give you an effect/buff, you being there a couple of times, Im sure it will not take you that long to figure it out.

2 Likes

Yeah that is why the ToS reddit discord was saying “What Pools?” when I casually mentioned it, members of the rank #2 guild as well.

When it was a fair fight we got rank 2 twice in a row as well

lel

2 Likes

Fun fact, Melody guild didn’t lag in Boruta because they got paid from IMC. That’s why they can kill Boruta and got top contribution.
And Melody paid Forbidden, FMC, and Impetus to protect them.
And Boruta is a female.

1 Like

Remember the “bug” where he spawned many hours to early? We payed IMC for that.
And we also pay you to make posts like that.

The newest funny Bob meme post? We payed for it.

2 Likes

Did you just assume boruta’s gender?

2 Likes

Thank you for the free seal every post I make, that’s great payment. Also, I need extra paid for post like this.

1 Like

If you pay me like Melody paid me, I would say Boruta is transgender.

Ask your guild leader.

1 Like

You’re actually retarded on so many levels. Crevox using the young Google translate to “”"""""""""""“help”""""""""""" the community. So if this dude is Typhoonz’s cocksucker then you’re literally symbiotically attached to crevox and using his semen as his life blood because holy ■■■■ what. Do you have eyes? Clearly you have a learning disability and not just the government but God and the universe have failed you. Get bent loser.

7 Likes

Do you think Crevox has Kim on speed dial or something

2 Likes

You’re the kid who listens and spreads lies about Crevox when your leaders says sht. And don’t come to the forums to say you know about Boruta, cause you know LITERALLY SHT about the entire game.

You’re not allowed to post on the forums. Learn to play the game, get some fcking respect then you come back here, you little cnt.

1 Like

How many seals do you have to offer Melody for protection? Just curious

Weren’t you quitting?

1 Like

You RMT’d your way to the top. Don’t come here talking big like you were playing since 2016. Cause nobody remembers you from Guild battle League nor TBL. You piece of sh*t.

Man, these guys talk like they earned some fcking respect on the server, holy sht.

2 Likes