Tree of Savior Forum

Boruta's Vengeful Fever - What big guilds don't want you to know

Wai— What? :skull::skull::skull: /20202020

It is unfortunate that your encounters with Forbidden have not been helpful because I believe most of the people in Forbidden would help new players with information on how to play.

We did this with Lilycitadel who had a question like every hour on basic rudimentary easy to look up information but instead of being rude and chastising for being lazy we politely answered the question.

Unfortunately, it seemed the restructuring of our ranks to indicate end game readiness was too much for Lily although not end game ready at all. We tried to explain that Lily would not get constantly pestered by whispers to run raids but it fell on deaf ears. After it got really ridiculous and Lily started insulting people who were just trying to explain that this was not a big deal, we finally had to let Lily go. It just seemed the rank restructuring was not a good fit for her.

Now it seems Lily holds some beef over being kicked and is willing to put a mutually beneficial agreement between Melody and Forbidden on the line over something so petty.

2 Likes

the drama is there too in tbl discord and reedit discord
drama always exist and is the fault of many tos loss and I recommend avoid tree of forum

yea! everybody is so quick to hop on the assrope of everybody hating on Impetus they don’t even do their research and see what Impetus is doing. you have 4 guilds banding together to take down Impetus because they feel threatened by how powerful Impetus has become. yet Impetus is out here helping new players and not asking for anything in return. they love the game and support those who love the game and have gone out of their way to help us. something they really dont have to do but they do it.

the game needs more guilds like Impetus. ones who go out of their way to assist the new. they are using their knowledge of the game to help. and all of you are attacking them. thats just wrong. you guys are adults. act like it.

1 Like

Name those 4 guilds. I don’t see how “everybody” is against them when it’s just forbidden + Melody

2 Likes

they attack to melody first, melody is attacking back only
they left this week after about 9-10 min aprox after the begin of boruta they won nothing by doing that
maybe they are powerfull but they lack of many things numbers not are everything in this game Avengers1

u had a point but is melody only and no one more

2 Likes

Melody + Forbidden:
f1b26e3a5f109a113b5497c244f5af9d242f4a1fb0356ec6a8df2dfb29999b13

Impetus:

3 Likes

Long explain for a nobody. Instead why don’t you explain the rumors that I heard about Forbidden suck Melody c*** for the price of 2 seals. Was is TRUE or NOT?
I heard it from Forbidden guild itself fyi.

2 Likes

:thinking:

Anyway, we don’t mind 1v1 Melody or Forbidden at all. But in order to keep the server “healthy” IMC will need to straight change mark of Boruta to simply not let said guild to enter the lair at all. Is not just Impetus out of the picture, but Dynasty and Yorozuya as well.

with how hard they are for trying to destroy Impetus that doesnt sound too far fetched.

also Forbidden harbors Thiefs cus I saw USAFRetired in Forbidden after he stole from the newer guild Heaven’s guild farm.

Infinity isn’t bad either. Not sure about the person who did it but they were on their own accord.

Thats my last two cents in this thread now. Since it’s going off the rails. I apologize for contributing to that :tired:

2 Likes

It does not help when that member brags about how great Infinity is then works to try to destroy a guild’s values from the inside. but thank you for your input.

2 Likes

I’m not sure because of work I am unable to participate in Boruta at all. I just know that your phrasing and hostility was unneeded especially since it cost you your spot in Melody. Sometimes you got to pick your fights more carefully.

1 Like

Fmc has some nonaggression pact with forbidden + Melody but I wouldn’t say they are working against impetus. As seen by forbidden hitting every guild except those 2 same with fmc wiping every person they walk across except for the other 2

Dont worry you reap what you sow, on the first impetus member were talking alot ■■■■ in the shout and now you are out of the boruta, the end results are results. and we just want boruta dead in the first day so we can go farm others things, see you in game.

2 Likes

how can I be out of Boruta if I don’t even attend Boruta in the first place because of work hours? you guys are disgusting.

Exploit : In video games , an exploit is the use of a bug or glitches, game system, rates, hit boxes, speed or level design etc. by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game’s designers.

IE. Anybody who uses the pillar in Baubas cave is EXPLOITING. Impetus tried to stop the other big guilds from doing this and has become public enemy #1 for doing so.

2 Likes

If you make an agreement with a guild or two, you’re instantly working with said guild(s) since we’re the only guild actually GvGing. Dynasty and Yoro are just leeching off the 70% rewards.

All good though. :+1:

DOnt worry dude i dont even care about bokor cuz i dont have one im just play the game get result
kill Demon lord, farm velcofer, and sell item, afk bokor is too boring for me.

You are right about that but they arent targeting impetus specifically which is what the reply i was responding to said.

Dynasty doesnt come enough and unfortunately Yoro doesn’t have enough people that can play during that time so we can’t do anything. Most of our players are online 1am +. 7-10 people cant fight the forbidden mob squad with 20-30

1 Like

This dude change omg i dont even know how you are anymore.