Tree of Savior Forum

Boruta is currently bugged on Silute - Please fix

Que porra de inglês é esse, meu irmão? AEHEAUAEHEAHAEHAEHAEAEHE!

LAVADAAAAAAA, BUGAAAAAAAAAAR, CRASHARAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

LAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Screenshot_1

Why don’t you guys create your own post to post those off-topic stuff?
Idk wtf everytime I post something here my post turn in this off-topic flame war, learn how to behave you are not children anymore.

Still waiting for Staff response, we need fix and compensations.

1 Like

Sure do you want some coffe while you are waiting ?
Isnt just flame Revenge and DR VGA, are players from your guild you guys even abuse their bugged builds on the boruta content and never get punished by it, worse they are glorifyed by their actions.
And dont tell me that it isnt their fault DR VGA even equip the 3 year armband to enhance his VGA`s skills, outlaw is an underperfomance class that the only vantage is bugging.
This is really shameful for any so called TOP guild in any mmo history.
Like i said you guys should never have the right to complain when bugging is something that YOU Arkantos as an OFFICER of Paradise supports.
Prove im wrong in this i will be waiting for ur answer.
Btw this is the main reason why people from NA and EU hate to play with SA players.

You are getting nowhere with this flamme war. You are dooming other players behavior but look at yourself.
You are free to report anyone, just create your own thread, this post isn’t about them.
I will not argue with you because this is not the post intent, if you wanna talk about stuff not related to this post, feel free to PM me, otherwise please refrain from posting off-topic stuff here.

Man this is not just flames it is facts if you guys support this kind of behave on your players, why not this so called “BUG” is some backfire from a shade thing u guys tried with boruta.
Prove i`m wrong on this ?
And i still think as other servers people had said this is just boruta in enrage mode and with tons of echos.

Its just rude have to post personal beef on this thread discussing this enraged bug.

Boruta get echos from people by killing them when they are holding echo buff. Thats how he got so many of them. It Happened on all servers before, so bring your accusations somewhere else , like on another thread.

Its not fun to fight an enraged boruta

2 Likes

Dear Friend this is an public post everyone can give their opnion at easy even if isnt a really great one.
All the things i said isnt personal i dont hate anyone or have something against any of these people mentioned.
Real FACTS :wink:
There is any evidence that this is a bug btw IMC didnt said that boruta is bugged.
The real bug was when boruta stopped atacking, even the GMs said they are at looking it.
Revenge and Dr Cogumelo are bug abusers with tons of evidence , Paradise (Justice Paladin Arkantos Guild) Support it.
We have reported this many times but IMC seems like dont give a crap when member of paradise abuse bugs in their game.
So at least we can throw this shameful thing at their faces when they start their whine topics.

Yeah if you have evidence, you compile them nicely, and submit them to relevant staff in a private message or make a formal thread without any form of salt whatsoever. It would be helpful if you can replicate it.

it seems every silute thread is just paradise this paradise that. Why dont you guys make a PARADISE abuse thread, and you guys can just post every exploit and bug there. Like what you said, you have

it will be extremely beneficial and helpful.

yeah thats prolly because every single silute thread is salt related, and who likes reading such stuff. Like what i said, post something without salt, back up your claims and try to replicate it if you can. This will hel pa lot in the debugging process

You say something like this :slight_smile:

Not a single answer from any IMC staff just automatic answers from tickets this is already going for weeks already, and i`m pretty sure all paradise STAFF members new about this bug abusing from Revenge.

I dont have any issues with any paradise member or the guild itself.
But think anyone that has complains should talk and say what they think if we just ignore things will never change.
Sure there is people here with ship posts with personal issues, just don`t read them.
Mr Ersakoz just on question is if this guy on the videos was member of your guild would you agree with this behavior ?

oh my god you’re so annoying, dude…
jesus christ

Not worth discussing with him, he is just a troll, a quick look on his forum message history will show that this is just a account created for the solely purpose to defame Paradise.

Meanwhile I would like to get an answer from @Staff, maybe they are on vacation because the patch notes was posted earlier.

Ok. Then i respond “your’s asnwer’s”:

1- I play Outlaw very early this bug coming itos, i know this bug, however try no abuse this bug,
for the simple fact that it activates only to die with the skill “bully” active.

2- On the day in question the boruta was bug and yes the outlaw bug was in my char, but the members of the guild on call in the discord told me to leave, and so I respected and left. For there was no merit in winning this way contrary to a “certain guild” that was abusing the bug of the tree of sephirot to be healing forever, please do not forget that.

3- And to finish I think I’ve already answered all the questions about my case, as I said above I already spoke with imc, there are several videos already showing there, now you are giving emphasis to an outlaw bug when the focus of the post and about boruta bugged in the day and joke. And as I said in the shout of the game if I want to abuse the heavy bug I would get full dodge and it would stay in the crystal npc mine for example killing him.

And I think everyone here has realized that imc is caring for this, she is focused on bringing the ep11 of the game that is what really matters. We will have other Borutas besides this.
Finally I end my participation in this topic, I will not be wasting time answering random people in the game that only focus and be accusing others.

1- You started playng outlaw the second after the bug video was out in the interne before becoming this invicible god you were just a normal player to everybody in gemtone before starting bugging abuse.
2 - Kabba bug wasnt used on purpose since it was the first time “certain guild” was using kabba to kill the boruta, on the other hang some "guild"was using it since the begining, and yes since you knew it was a bug it is an exploit you and all ur guild should recive punishment for it. but as always never get punisher always recive “prizes” very shamefull for a so called top guild.
And Sure thery turned off boruta and delayd his kill for 2 days because of that btw, the "certain guild"got punished.
3-Sure if i robbed a bank and report it and keep robbing banks i’m innocent OMEGALUL, and yes u did the crystal thing on gem stone and killed NPC saddly i dont had the record :frowning:.

I would be just fine if IMC showed players some respect and giving them the same tratment to everybody the whales and normal players, i hope this bugs vanish in ep11 as well but is to spected that people and guilds who abused it over and over again get punished.

LAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

/20-chars

The boss is back to 100%
Maybe his HP is bugged again

Just like that there are many others.

Revenge your car horn is broken, it’s honking all the time, your mechanic still has not fixed the horn, stop driving your car with the broken horn, because it’s bothering everyone, be smart because a police officer can arrest you.

Já falaram várias vezes pra ele deixar de ser burro e parar de usar a classe enquanto o fix não chega, não adianta.

Mas seria legal se usassem o post certo pra reportar ele. Metade desse post é gente reportando o Revenge e não falando sobre o bug.

Guess they are not on vacation, a GM was online today patroling for bots and stopped by to have a little chat, didn’t answered much only that the dev team are aware, but nothing about what will be done to compensate all the people that spent over 50 hours because of this bug.

3 Likes

No, maximum 12hrs of bug, part you have been hampered by another guild, and the rest you have decided that will not kill the boss or let him be killed by someone else.