Tree of Savior Forum

Boruta is currently bugged on Silute - Please fix

The boss Still bugged all players doing 2k damage on crit and it’s impossible to tank and deal damage before the healing phase. @GM_Francis @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy

1 Like

theese hp switches u mentioned are very “common” actually on Silute.
I mean, we tought that was a “normal” stance or something, like a “fake hp bar”, but thats not the case this week. boruta did got 2 hp bars, but its entering rage/berserk mode suddenly, no clue why, and today we could see theese infinite poison stacks, idk why, since we dont even have a wugushi on our guild.

IMC shoul “kill” boruta and give the prizes for everyone on the ranks imo, thats getting kinda frustrating hitting boruta till 0.0005% then he just heal the fk up lol

please please plase @GM_Francis @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia

Gear up, Revenge can tank it at easy ask him how he is doing it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Revenge, buger abuse. terrible player, poison player and bug abuser.

the real reason of Boruta does not die!

Don’t worry, Boruta will be reset either tomorrow or Monday since the schedule changes, so his berserk mode will disappear. And last week when it happened on Fedi the contribution points were not reset on Monday, so he could be killed normally and everyone could receive the rewards. This just delays the normal schedule by one day.

Seems like he is dodging 100%.

1 Like

in english please.

/20chars

1 Like

Everyone knows that Outlaw is bugged dude, even IMC.
Stop trying to flamme and mess with this thread, revenge is clearly trying to tank boruta so we can FINALLY finish it. this is not an “abuse”, dont assume imc is dumb like you guys, u’re better than this, i hope.

by the way, you just need to be Outlaw to reproduce this “bug”, i wont say how to reproduce it, of course, but i can guarantee this is not an abuse or something. and YES, this must be fixed aswell, like in kTos. Read the patch notes, please, once, it dont hurt.

This is the definition of bug abuser OMEGALUL. “He is just using the bug so we can kill the boss”.
He is using this in every content in the game other players changed their build because of that but seems Paradise support it, you guys lose every right to complain when you support this kind of thing.
I`ve played tons of mmo in my life in every single one this is reason to ban an entire guild i dont know why u guys dindt kicked him yet or forced him to change it.

1 Like

@STAFF_Bob

Assuming that a guild friend are buggsploiting. lmao. What about that?

1 Like

i just said we tried everything to kill the bugged boruta.

again, dont assume staff are dumbs like you guys, this is terrible.

eh, and i was wrong about you both, too. you arent better than this, thats a shame.

So he abused a bug to tank a bugged boss and you think that this cancel each other?

nah, he died stacked so went “bugged” and tried to tank boruta from there.
again, IMC knows how this works, this is 100% unintentional, and you guys know aswell, but the flamme spirit surpass everything.
lets focus on solving boruta problem, so we can finish this terrible content as soon as possible. nexon already fixed outlaw “bug”, is on the way to itos… ¬¬

He gets bugged this everywhere, gemstone, tbl, GvG, Boruta, Velcof. Stop this guy! buger abuse.
@GM_Francis

you just need to kill him once for this to happen

ops, its v3, let me speak in portuguese

o bug nao é ativavel, é simplesmente vc bater nele até morrer, que o dodge fica infinito. a imc sabe disso tem tempo já, para de forçar a barra e ficar pagando pau pra gente que nem de você gosta. não seja burro, foca no problema do boruta, ja que sua finalidade é so ter uma guild que ganhe a premiação.

me da bloq aqui tb, falta so no forum pra eu pedir musica no Fantastico :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Mathz, poison player