Tree of Savior Forum

Bokor Advice Mega Thread

Thanks for reply @Sixaxis

About my Stat Allocation
So is it fine to do Con1:Int3:Spr1 until Con/Spr around 70 and the rest go to Int. (All extra points also go to Int)

About Deprotected Zone
Why not put lvl3 in it(for attribute) or it’s bad?

About Zombies
So it seems like the zombies are too good to ignore. I’ll reconsider about it.
Another reason that i ignore the zombies first was because of this

Are these attribute price still god dmn expensive?

Yes, they’re still that expensive T ~ T

I’m unsure if Sterea still blocks Mackangdal currently, but it used to. And, Mackangdal (Max of) 20 seconds -> Druid’s Sterea 10 seconds -> Safety Zone 20 seconds -> [Sterea Cooldown ended] Druid’s Sterea -> [Mackangdal Cooldown ended] Mackangdal -> [Safety Zone cooldown ended] Safety Zone -> etc.

Looks like it.

SHAME ON YOU! But, it’s never too late to turn back to the Effigy Society.

Well, you’re already at Oracle, but I’ll still give advice for the past Ranks incase you decide to Skill Reset in the future:

• Cleric C1

• Deprotected Zone doesn’t need that many points into it; I wouldn’t advise going past Lvl 1. With the Deprotected Attribute, you only have 2 seconds of downtime, and this will mainly only be used in parties on Bosses.

• Krivis C1

• This is fine.

• Bokor C1

• Should grab Tet Mamak La for directing your Zombies to one spot and using Tet for DPS purposes (On Bosses) early on on Plate/Earth-type Bosses.

• Krivis C2

• Zalciai doesn’t need to be leveled past Lvl 3, as it scales poorly with skill levels. You only need Lvl 3 for the Attribute you unlock at that point.

• Bokor C2

• Should have Samediveve at Lvl 5 so that the movement speed is actually somewhat relevant. You can afford to take points away from Hexing/Zombify to accomplish this.

• Oracle

• This is fine

• Plague Doctor

• Unless you’ll be using this in PvP, or you want to wear the Beak Mask for ‘the looks’, then that point in Beak Mask should be placed into Bloodletting or Healing Factor.

Finalized:

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/pwmvz8ys7z/

Yup, that’s cool. If you feel yourself dying too often later on, you can always re-allocate some future points back into CON.

Not worth taking points away from Heal/Cure/Safety imo. This isn’t really something you’ll really be using for the entire game, and that full-support Cleric that you party up with will always have higher SPR than you for his Deprotected Zone.

They have their uses. If they got their old buffs back, then it MIGHT have been a viable option for support characters to run Bokor C2 and max Zombify for a small-DPS army. Maybe someday.

And yeah, those Attributes are still overpriced. That Silver’s nothing once you hit the 200’s though. I’d grab the Wheelchair and ignore the Large Zombie.

2 Likes

Hey Sixaxis, send you a message, can you please take a look? Thanks =D

Tyvm for your input! And yes sadly I’m almost a PD atm D: Class Level 14 !! I’m holding onto 2 skill reset potions and 1 stat reset pot, are my stats allocation fine as they are?

If you’re still running points into SPR at that point, you should cut it off and start placing those into INT. Other than that, it’s fine. \o/

1 Like

Bokor skills have many bugs, but I’m really enjoying, this class is fun
samediveve lv9 is amazing

Maybe I’m going to change my rank6 (oracle) for something else, cleric c2 or paladin c1. Probably cleric c2 will be more useful in pvp… safety zone 10, heal 8, fade 1, cure 10

O.O
so ogouve have attribute to debuff? i miss that one :joy:

actually i still not sure about indulgentia, its just cure ailment and PD have everything to those things…so my option is, maxing magic defense instead indulgentia…still, not sure about this…

wait? so lv 5 bloodletting will be 23 sec duration with 80 sec CD? damn that harsh :sweat_smile:

i think as cleric 2, levling healing factor more than 1 is quite useless…
i prefer raising pandemic and beak…how do you think?

SIX-SENPAI HELP.
I would like to create super duper pure zombie build. I was reading somewhere that You played with it before, but I cant find anything about zombie build. Can You create pure zombie from C1 to C7 using skill simulator. Only focusing on zombie dmg and survival and your own survival :smiley: Can You use calculator and show me 1 - 600 stats.
Than I would like to know what would be your choice of weapons and armors. Sorry for language i used google translator…Cheers mate.

1 Like

I didn’t think of any of those choices as wrong either. I just narrowed it down to Zaibas vs Discerning at the end and feel the latter may scale better towards higher level content, or maybe it’s just the ooh shiny effect since I played Kriv since beta, but haven’t touched Pardoner yet.

Now, onto transferring my valuables and silver… hmm. Thanks for the help, Six.

1 Like

Noted, thanks alot! I was in depression mode struggling to give up and remake a new one… >_>;;

I’ve been using this thread for a lot of reference i wanted to try the full zombie summoner deal full spirit (i know it was advised against but i am having fun with it) at the moment my new guy is c3 going on r6 but im not quite sure how to bring this all together at the moment im cleric 2 bokor 3 anyone have any advice on which r6 and r7 would do the most for the zombies in the late game

May take a bit but for hp u can get ludas Shield/Beetleback/venom for offhand
Drake tail mace/Catacombs mace when u hit 170 for hp on main hand plate mastery also gives a nice little bit of hp when maxed as well as some parts giving a lot of hp themselves like the tenet chainmail u get at lvl 15 super cheap +8 con u can over upgrade it for cheap so its useable for quite a while it adds a nice boost and getting head costumes with hp if u look for single stat can be cheap to so you can gain a nice bit of durability with some effort

Oh when I’m here, thats my build!

I think its well balanced for some neat pvp/pve action.

I’m mostly spamming bosses with effigy & 30ms OoB to death, hiding in a safety wall. Later as Kabbalist I can spam merkabah and healing my own Sp from my savespot :imp:

Anyone with the same build here?

Hi all, need a little advice in build (build for group\solo pve.)
curren build cleric-cleric-krivis-bokor-bokor (without zombies)
what to take on 6-7 rank ?
druid6\pd7 or druid6\druid7 or mb oracle\kabbalist
the main concern of pd is that incinerate does not stack.

I’m unsure what the translation from the kToS patch is referring to specifically for Healing Factor, but yeah, I recommended points in Beak over Healing Factor anyway.

That’s a pretty big order. Before we even contemplate how this would be made, you should be aware of the following:

• A pure Zombie build that focuses on Zombie damage and upkeep is not viable for DPS end-game and never will be until IMC reverses the Buff nerf’s it did to Zombies and release the unfinished Archer Zombie attribute and buff Ogouveve by removing that AoE ATK Ratio and replacing it with +Crit chance or increasing the INT->STR formula per level.

• There’s no point in laying out points for up to Lvl 600, since the highest level we have right now is 280 and we won’t have Lvl 600 content until at least 1 whole year from now.

• A “Summoner” Zombie build shouldn’t be attempted unless you’re mainly support. So the Zombies would just be ‘there’ as crowd-control, but your main purpose would be healing/buffing allies. So you’d be playing something similar to:
    Cleric C2 -> Bokor C2 -> Priest C3
    or Cleric C2 -> Bokor C2 -> Priest C2 -> Plague Doctor

If you’re fine with all this, then I’ll write up a post for it.

For Zombies? There’s not really a class at R6 that’ll do something for the Zombies themselves, so you’d be looking at Druid or Pardoner (Pardoner if you’re grabbing Plague Doctor). For R7, Kabbalist with it’s Revenged Sevenfold will buff onto your Zombies. Other than that, you could use up the R6 and R7 for Priest C2 so you could Revive and Mass Heal onto your Zombies.

You’re Cleric C2 so you could over-DPS someones Incinerate on the Boss (Or match it) with Divine Might if you really wanted to. For mobs, just use it on another group of them that aren’t Incinerated while the other Plague Doc has theirs on cooldown. Either of those are fine, but I’d personally choose the Druid/PD.

1 Like

Hi all, I want you all to check my build here http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/4r41vdfksv/.
Is it good enough for pve and pvp? And could you give me the + and - of my build? In my country’s server, the obt will be held on June, so i havent try this build, and I made it with the assumption that i read on this thread. Thx

I’d take 2 points from Hexing and 1 Point from zombify into samedive max. After using divine might you get a nice increase of movementspeed you will love basically everywhere.

With safety zone and cure its a matter of taste. I maxed SZ because I build a sadhu in and tend to hide in there a lot. If you prefer to run around with your massive mspeed cure 10 will give you lots of dmg on bosses. Just Note that mobs tend to move out of your cure when nodody tanks them ;p

Edit: I think lvl 3 Hexing is enough because its practically rare to hit more than 3 mobs with it at the same time. Usually you’re aimIng at the Mob in the Center and the ones left and right will get hexed too. I tried using divine might to get Hexing lvl 4 to hit 4 mobs at once, but rarely managed to actually get these 4. They just dont like to stay that close.

just a quick question regarding tet mamak la. Does the skill have an “activation time” or something? How do you use the skill properly? I always cast that skill right beside the monster and somehow damage starts ticking and the monster dies

Edit: oh and is Bokor 3 worth taking?
my current build up is

is damballa really that underwhelming?

Dunno if its diff in other modes but in keyboard mode if you hold down the button u can use the arrow keys to aim where it lands and about the damage it counts as a minion if a zombie does not pick up it will start biting stuff in an aoe its really nice and can receive same buffs that zombies do