Tree of Savior Forum

Bokor Advice Mega Thread

@Sixaxis I kinda came to that conclusion as well about there not being an r6 fit for the zombies so i think im going cleric 3 gsaint seems bad with the low activation at first but then i saw the attribute for it which seems to bank on it not working the free 25% reduction in damage seems nice,

I kind of have a diff issue now seems zombies have like no def vs hard cc i mean i can bwa while they are cced to knock down stuff on em but that worries me for the future so any clue if prophecy or fumigate works on zombies if not ill go for kabbalist for sure Revenged on that many zombies would prob be filthy :smiling_imp:

Activation time as in the delay before it starts doing damage? About 2 seconds after it hits the ground. As for how to use it, you repeatedly throw it onto the Boss as quick as possible while Deprotected Zone is up. Only use it on Bosses that are Earth-type and/or Plate Armor; the damage will be increased by 50% per tick for either of those. Do not use it on Bosses that are Poison-type and/or Leather/Ghost Armor; the damage will be reduced by 50% per tick for either of those. Refer to the Compatibility chart here: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/uploads/default/original/3X/d/6/d6a823148a48eb3191a0e1e4364960dd8d3e6e3f.jpg

Iā€™m gonna do a quick run-through of your build and then present a fixed version, because you skipped points and this confuses Six when he puts the point changes per circle into words!

• Cleric C1-C2

• You need to use your 15 points for Circle 1, not all at Circle 2! Also, Safety Zone isnā€™t necessary past Lvl 5 for C2 Cleric since youā€™ve got that Attribute now.

• Bokor C1

• You canā€™t grab Tet Mamak La and not Zombify. No skipping points!

• Bokor C2

• So, much, point-skipping!!!1

• Bokor C3

• The attribute for Zombify gives you an extra Zombie, and your maximum threshold for Damballa is 9, so we can safely lower Zombify to Lvl 5 and add those 2 points to Samediveve.

• Druid

• This is fine.

• Plague Doctor

• Unless this is going to be used in PvP, or youā€™re wearing the mask for the fashion-sense, you should remove that 1 point in Beak Mask and add it into Healing Factor. Itā€™s not going to do much for you as a ranged DPS.

Revised:

Yeah, Prophecy works. Dunno about Fumigate, Iā€™ll find out later.

1 Like

Thank you for your input :slight_smile:

I skipped a lot points on zombify early on because of the targetting system now and the zombies are screwing up my targetting and Iā€™m using keyboard mode :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah.

It helps to distance yourself outside of close-range against the monster youā€™re trying to target with Hexing.

I saw in a previous build you did that you only put 5 points in zombify. Does that mean any more than that is a waste?

Because the one you helped me with had 11 or 12 points in it. Iā€™m currently at 8 points in zombify, so should I stop here?

On a side noteā€¦ Which gems should I be using?

5 points in zombify means 10 Zombies at max with the attribute and divine might. Thats the max amount of Zombies you can make follow you with bwa kayiman anyways, ergo enough.

So the tl;dr is; divine might.

I was more interested in Sixā€™s opinion on gems than anything else.

how do you guys deal with large group of monster as bokor? I find it very difficult to kill large groups of monster with hexing and effigy :frowning: hexing aoe is so small :cry:

Most of my AoE is Zaibas from Krivis circle. Although with Hex + Effigy I can 3 hit most mobs of my level. I find it slower to kill bosses than 10+ mobs at once.

Hexing is really ā– ā– ā– ā–  to aim though, I agree.

If zombies had better AI it would be a lot more fun. Seeing them get stuck on a ramp in an instance is disappointing.

im going cleric 2 - bokor 3 - druid 1 - pd 1 :confused: should i sack bokor3 and druid 1 for 2 krivis circle?

I canā€™t honestly comment. Iā€™m pretty new to the class.

I just went C1>K1>B3, so far. I donā€™t see a point being a Bokor without circle 3.

yea with that effigy lvl15 :smiley: so much damage but damballa seems a little underwhelming though

I just hit B3, so I havenā€™t got to use damballa yet.

I find zombies great for soloing, but a pain for dungeons.

To be honest? Iā€™m running in circles until my linker arrives. Or until her joint penalty is out of cooldown.

My other options are casting zomb circle, Hexing 3 mobs, kill them, Hexing 3 mobs, kill them, Hexing 3 mobs, kill them, bwa kayiman and running in circles again because apparently I just ran out of mp.

if your into zombies even though the str from it does not scale well max oguveve (h/e u spell that) +divine might is +4 aoe ratio to the zombies if idont have to scare ppl off in alot of instances just letting them wreak havoc is faster than running my lvl 1 zombie train at this point.

I decided to not card past the wall yet so i could gain some money and its just amazing at places like beefarm they can tear through the big spawn themselves.

Im an odd duck though i maxed zombify and left eiffgy and hexing at 1 xD

Thanks for checking been mulling it over if fumigate doesnā€™t work i think ill spend the last rank in kirvis for the full spirit zacial and just deal with the cc. I have been having so much fun lvling this iā€™ve completely abandoned my archer lol.

playing with 20 zombies must be very fun :smile: but still they walk too slow :confused: most of the time i just summon 1 zombie and leave him somewhere far far away from me in the map while im killing monsters with tet mamak la

The advice I give depends on what the poster was originally aiming for; I wonā€™t give you the same template that I gave to one Bokor 3 to the next Bokor 3 unless their original builds were similar in the first place. For Alvirousā€™, his Hexing was at 9, his Zombify at 7, his Samediveve at 7, and Damballa at 3. Figured instead of taking points from Hexing and/or Samediveve to raise points in both Zombify and Damballa, itā€™d be better to lower Zombify to Damballaā€™s level, making the changes minimum.

In your build, you originally had Zombify at 14, so I suggested removing 1 point from it in Circle 2 and then 2-3 more points in Circle 3, leaving it at Lvl 10 or Lvl 11 (14-15 Zombies w/ attribute) for 15 charges from your Lvl 5 Damballa.

You could leave it at Lvl 10 and go farm the Zombify Gem, but have to warn you, it takes forever to drop. I tried farming it again for 2 hours almost non-stop and it didnā€™t fall, and I even had a guildie try farming it while I was off and same result. But that could just be my garbo luck, so either 10 or 11 is fine regardless.

Pawnd Gem = Zombify (Weapon or Foot) [Use in Foot]
Pawnd = Tenet Church 1F

Operor Gem = Effigy (Weapon or Hand) [Use in Krausas Mace]
Operor = Gate Route

Tombsinker Gem = Samediveve (SubWeapon or Foot) [Use in Sub-Weap]
Tombsinker = Royal Mausoleum 2F

You could make 15 Zombies follow you if you had that many out. o wo

Make sure theyā€™re close enough together to be almost touching, and aim for the ā€˜middleā€™ one. Also, Hexing will only hit as many targets as its AoE Ratio and the enemies AoE Defense Ratio allows. I can see how this would be annoying on Keyboard mode though.

Damballa is a timing skill. If used on mobs, it should only be used when the total damage is able to instantly kill all the mobs near it. Itā€™s Dark-attribute, so if the mobs are hexā€™d, they receive the extra damage from the attribute.

Wat. The skilldescription of bwa kayiman says ā€œup to 10ā€. Not that I ever tried that tho.

Thatā€™s the maximum skill duration (Which is only on cooldown for 10 seconds also).