Tree of Savior Forum

Bokor Advice Mega Thread

Thank you!

Could I put more points into zombify instead of going lower on damballa? What skills should I sacrifice for that? Or do you recommend leaving hexing/samedi etc as is instead of more zombies/damballa damage?

The options! Yeah that’s the problem… and none of it makes my decision easier. And since it’s rank 7 I can’t really just try it out and reroll (though I suppose either class choice is good enough that rerolling isn’t needed).

Do you have experience with druids? I know you had like six different cleric builds but I forgot which and searching the thread is too bothersome on mobile.
If you do, how does Druid 2 fair compared to PD?

Wat is dis.

Hey so regarding that Effigy 5 hippie autoattack thingy, I’ve made up my mind and decided to take it. I need it to add more damage ticks to OOB. Is 238 base damage still enough at higher levels? I’m willing to pick up to circle 2.

Rank 8, when released, will bring two new classes, whatever they may be. And they may or may not be more interesting than Druid3/PD2/Druid+PD combo. That’s what they meant.

im guessing the rank 8 classes might be shepherd and fortune teller maybe, but i hope its macumbeiro

i just realize that effigy speed is faster than before…the impact is, my sp drain so fast…:joy: is there any item that can reduce sp use? :sweat_smile: or solve this sp problem? i just got krausas mace, and this item so wow for early stages…dunno about higher content…

oh, 1 OOT question, is discerning evil have AOE? or is it single target?

You could. If you’re going the Damballa route, then it’d look something like this:

The choice is yours. There’s Bokor builds that don’t even use Damballa and they’re still fine.

Only the Carnivory / Sterea Trofh uses. I also saw a friend use Telepath on my Tet Mamak La skull, although he couldn’t do anything with it but just sit there and chatter teeth.

Druid 2’s Carnivory damage doesn’t out-do Incineration (At least not on multiple targets), but if we’re speaking of the class as a whole, then Druid gives you a second Safety Zone and a couple useful Transforms (The Panta Goat monster for the movement speed buff, some monster called ‘Spectra’ that supposedly can only be summoned and copied by having an Oracle use the Change skill). You can learn a bit more about the skill at these links:

Rank 8, whenever it gets here.

The Bonus multiplier damage is the real appeal of it. You can pick up C2 if you wish, but at that point it evolves from an ‘auto-attack’ to a regular SP-eating Effigy.

Blue Gems help, along with Alchemist pots. As for the Mace, it’s always useful, although you could push it to your secondary-swap once you hit 220 and get hold of a better weapon when using your other INT skills like Ignition or Circle Rod.

And Discerning Evil is single-target originally, but the Attribute for it should expand that.

How viable would be a Bokor focused on Bwa Kayiman?

Full STR build rushing to max the attribute ASAP.

What other classes would be a good choice if I’d went cleric 2 bokor 3 and ???.

I’m already around lvl 90 the damage isn’t super dooper cool, but the CC the zombies do is insane.

Should I put points into DEX or SPR (zombeeeh health)?

I’m planning to reach at least 200 just to see what it’ll turn out to be.

I think Sixaxis replied elsewhere that str Bokor just isn’t the best option currently, because there are other options. With C3 Bokor, you’d be sacrificing one Monk or Paladin rank that have better str damage, while Bwa alone isn’t interesting enought to play.

Bwa is better for the CC than the damage.

What about the skill Ogouveve?

It says in the skill description that STR:+(INTx0.5+2).

Doesn’t it add your STR as damage for your zombie bros?

I thiiiink that only raises your zombies’ str in relation to your int. Your str doesn’t actually influence the zombies’ str that much.

It’s so frustrating that one has to make new and new characters JUST to test out what certain C3 skills do, thanks to the poor and vague skill descriptions.
(For example Sadhu’s-transmit prana, there were many misinformations about that skill and one guy had to pay the price to ACTUALLY see what it does -Even a staff member didn’t know what exactly it did)

And there’s also weird pricing for skills like the Zombify attribute… 700k for 1% chance for the disabled wheel zombie to appear… like, what?

ikr weelchair zombies r honestly not even worth the price

I was eying on bokor for a while, and now I started one a few days ago. I’m currently level 63.

I’m aiming mostly to have fun, I’m messing around with a SPR debuffing hybrid build.
I’m using deprotected zone + zalcial for decent auto attack output, and it buffs up the zombies at the same time. Whenever I’m starting to take too much damage or safety zone is on cooldown I start kiting with effigy and zaibas.

I like the versatility of both physical and migcal damage, so that’s what I’m going for.

I was putting points in STR but I think it’s better to just go INT, as auto attack damage seems decent with a good enough weapon.

I have no clue what to do at rank 5 though. I don’t want to go bokor 3. Krivis could be okay for better zaibas, but other than that it doesn’t have much to offer (and I have another krivis already :stuck_out_tongue: ).

I’m trying to decide between;
priest

• destroy DEF further with monstrace.
  • Aspersion might be good due to my high SPR?

paladin

• Smite for whenever I’m going melee or need some knockback
  • Restoration to aid a bit with high SP cost of effigy

pardoner

• Discerning Evil is good with the amount of debuffs I have
  • Increase Magic Defense because of the high SPR
  • Indulgentia might a good damage tool, but I hate that it’s so expensive :stuck_out_tongue:

dievdirby

• carve for melee
  • statues for a bit of aid with sp/cooldown and some addtitional debuffs

I left some points in bokor here as well, since I don’t know what to do with them (Samediveve worth investing more points in?)

Any help would be great!

What is best weapons for bokor if i’m pvp oriented? (1:3:1 stats)
Is there +to all skills weapons?

@drakmist Everything Bunni said is correct. Bwa Kayiman by itself isn’t viable for a Phys-DPS build; you need Monk or Paladin included. You also should stop at Bokor C2, as Bwa Kayiman should only be level 1 and the only thing you benefit from at C3 is more move speed.

Welcome \o/

Note, that it’s not recommended to go half M-ATK / half P-ATK as that falls off in efficiency at mid-game. So for the long run, you should make the decision on one or the other. If you’re running a Phys DPS, then you’d be running STR/DEX/CON. If MDPS, INT/SPR/CON. As for your decisions:

Aspersion as a damage skill past Tenet Chapel ends up being weak unfortunately. Monstrance also usually isn’t leveled past 1, as all other available skills are more important and 1 is all you need for the Dex buff and debuffing a Boss.

For Restoration, the SP attribute doesn’t do hardly anything for your SP unfortunately.

Discerning Evil is great if you go the Plague Doctor route. Increase Mag Def and Indulgent are more ‘so-so’ skills. Not ‘good’, but nothing else to choose from in Circle 1 and Discerning is already good enough when used with Incineration and Hexing on the targets.

It depends on what Circle in Diev. If it’s C2, then this works, thanks to the Owl statues and World Tree Silence. If only C1, then it’d be better to choose something else.

As for your build:

• Cleric

• Deprotected Zone doesn’t need to be leveled that high. At Lvl 1, with the Attribute, it only has 2 seconds of downtime. So those 3 extra points could be used for Cure, since it’ll still be used even in late-game.

• Krivis

• This is fine.

• Bokor C1 - C2

• Lvl 1 for Hexing is too low. It’s unlisted, but for every level you put into Hexing, it’s AoE Ratio is increased by 1 (Allows you to potentially hit more targets when they’re grouped together).

• Samediveve serves no use at only Lvl 1, since +4 movement speed isn’t much for your Zombies and the +2 you get from it is almost unnoticeable.

• You have 7 points remaining. We’ll use these points to increase Hexing to Lvl 5 (-4 points). The rest will go into Samediveve, that needs to be Lvl 5, so we’ll add the remaining 3 points into Samediveve and take 1 point away from Zombify to add the last one needed to make it Lvl 5.

• Priest

• Only Priest C1 in the build isn’t enough sadly. You’d need at least Priest C2, since the benefits Priest C1 give you are too small to warrant an entire Circle.

• Druid

• This is fine.

• Plague Doctor

• Should consider grabbing 1 point from Healing Factor or Bloodletting for Fumigate when you need to clear debuffs off a party member(s).

Krausas Mace at the Guard’s Graveyard map, from the Spoiled Coliflower Archer monster. I believe 2v2/5v5 Arena still doesn’t take any of your gear stats/effects into account when you join it, but it still applies for field GvG.

1 Like

Hi @Sixaxis

I have a question. I decided to take Druid1 for C6 and not Bokor3.

Current built:
Hexing 5
Effigy 10
Tet 1
Zombify 3
Mack 1
Bwa 1
Samediv 5

I have 4 points left. Originally, it was meant to go into hexing 9. However, I noticed that zombify gives debuff as well. To reduce downtime, I am thinking of adding zombify. Would you recommend going the remaining 4 points into zombify7 hexing5 or zombify3 hexing 9?

Thanks.

Ahw that sucks, I was hoping I could get away with it like diev builds do.

That’s too bad, I didn’t really have any idea how the damage would end up, TOS’s weird scaling always makes it hard for me to estimate.

I see, smite might still be good, but picking the class for 1 skills seems silly.

Sounds like this would be class to go for for the filler Rank 5 class.

It’s to get the sword weakness attribute, since I’m running that funky half phys/half magical attack build :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, that’s super useful advice. I didn’t know what to do with those points at all!

Seems like I could go pardoner here then probably

I will, thanks!

I saw a video of bad quality up there, with Tet Mamak skill damaging boss.
But i may be outdated and its too low quality… :confused:
Can someone make a good one to show how it’s work here?

And another question: that Effigy bonus on third hit its just multiplier of skill damage or multiplier of totaldamage?(int+skill+modif)

Guys, what do you think about this build?

I try create hybrid with ranged damage skills and nice utility of priest.

Damage part:
Cure 10
Effigy 10 (hex 5 pandemic 4)
Incineration 5

Healing part:
Heal 10
Mass heal 5
Healing factor 1

Saves:
Safety Zone 5
Mackangal 5
Revive 5

Buffs:
Divine Might 4
Aspersion 1
Blessing 9
Sacrament 5
Bloodletting 4

Utility:
Resurrection 5
Fumigate 1

Misc:
Fade 1
Zombies 9
Bwa 1

Build supposed be Int based.

The damage output from it is the same; the amount of damage ticks seem to vary now though. It can range from (estimated) every 0.3s, to every 1s, but the delayed ticks do catch back up most of the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92MjDfl2_n8 (Increase the quality to 720p if you need to)

You basically just throw them repeatedly onto your target as fast as you can.

Your M.ATK is added onto the skills base damage, and that Bonus hit should be considered a T1 modifier. (Refer to this: [Damage Guide] The big formula, modifier types, and how they interact! )

• Cleric C1 - C2

• You should grab 1 point for Deprotected Zone here, so you’ll have something for debuffing Bosses when in a party. You can take that point for it away from Cure or Divine Might.

• Bokor C1

• Should grab Tet Mamak La for directing your Zombies to a specific spot, and having another skill to DPS with when necessary. You can take 1 point from Zombify for Tet Mamak.

• Bokor C2

• There’s no need for all those points into Mackangdal, unless this build is for PvP. Remove 4 points from Mackangdal, and add them to either Hexing, or Samediveve. If you add them to Samediveve, then you need to take a point from Zombify and add it to too so Samediveve will be Lvl 5.

• Priest C1 - C2

• Neither Blessing nor Sacrament needs to be that high, as they both scale poorly per skill level. Blessing can be left at Lvl 3 to 5, and Sacrament left at Lvl 1. Add 1 point to Monstrance, and add all the rest to Aspersion.

• Plague Doctor

• You should have Healing Factor at 3 minimum. You can take 2 points away from Bloodletting and/or Pandemic to raise Healing Factor to Lvl 3.