Tree of Savior Forum

Bokor Advice Mega Thread

looool gif game is on point but yeah no regrets i like the overlapping group bites they do work xD

Hello,

Iā€™m currently a C2>K2 and would like to know how good or viable is C2>K2>B2>PD end game wise?

I would also like to know how this build works?

Iā€™ve read around the forums and the path most commonly taken with my current build is C2>K3>D2, but I donā€™t want to increase my Krivis to circle 3 because I donā€™t like the low hit count of Zaiba

Iā€™m more of a PvE player
Help!

sir six, how much different of damage between effigy 10 with effigy 15?
coz im rethinking to build bokor 2 with diev and druid 2ā€¦

something like this:

if the different of effigy 10 and 15 are so significant, maybe ill have to giveup diev and go bokor 3 :confused:

Itā€™s viable. As for how itā€™d workā€¦ Iā€™m not sure exactly what youā€™re asking, but if you just want a general playstyle: Lay down heal tiles, use Safety Zone whenever available, use Zaibas whenever possible, use Hexing whenever thereā€™s targets nearby that arenā€™t Hexā€™d and spam Effigy whenever possible unless your SP is low (In which case, you regain some of your SP first and only prioritize using Heal / SZ / Bloodletting), Bwa Kayiman knockdown-lock mobs whenever necessary, Incineration on grouped mobs whenever possible.

Itā€™s not that simple, but you get the idea.

If you donā€™t want to go Krivis C3, then you donā€™t have to go Krivis C3. Your current build is fine. \o

Mainly Ɨ0.35 ~ Ɨ0.45 extra bonus damage. Druid C2 is fine if you wanna swap-out Bokor C3 for it, although I find the Dievdirby choice odd. Usually Dievdirby is picked for the Owlā€™s and Silence; I donā€™t see the appeal in just C1.

So something like this? http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/uw5jusbvj9/

I took 5 Zalciai instead because I donā€™t think Iā€™ll use divine stigma if itā€™s only 2 levels, and less skills for my already crowded hotbar

Should I take this much Zombify or should I alocate some for Samediveve?

hmmmā€¦i just forgot why i put diev on that build xD
well, its mainly purpose is the sp reductionā€¦for effigy, 14 sp reduction (divine might) is quite good to reserve mana pool, and cd reduction for hex from 9s become 7s :smiley:
dunno if that give synergy to bokor 2ā€¦i really concern with damage output from effigy only have lv10

Zalciai doesnā€™t need to be past Lvl 3, as it scales poorly per skill level. You only want it at Lvl 3 for the Attribute. You can put those extra 2 points into Divine Stigma.

As for the Zombify vs Samediveve, that depends on whatever you personally want; more Zombies out, or more movement speed. But if you put points into Samediveve at C2, it should be maxed. So youā€™d take 4 points away from Zombify and 1 point from Hexing for 5 in Samediveve.

I see. That SP reduction statue doesnā€™t really make a big difference for a leveled Effigy, but I suppose Laimaā€™s Statue can be of some use for your other skills.

Does the buff of Samediveve last even if the glyph duration is done? Or does the buff only apply when you are in the area of the glyph?

hmm, okay so bokor 3 is better than take dievā€¦
maybe is lil bit OOT, but which one is give more damage between carnivor 10 and incinerate + DE (assuming incinerate doesnt have additional debuff)

The Glyph duration is just a limit on how much time your Zombies have to get within the flags range before they can no longer receive the buff. The buff will last for as long as the buff duration says it will last, before and after the flag disappears.

Incinerate + DE.

• Carnivory has a total hit-cap | Incinerate doesnā€™t and can hit multiple targets
  • Youā€™ll rarely be in a party where the group of monsters youā€™re fighting donā€™t have at least 1 debuff on them, and you should always apply at least Hexing first before Incin if possible.

The downside though, is that Incinerate is a debuff status, so 2 Incinerates canā€™t be active at the same time.

lol, no wonder every cleric going for PD
how about incinerate AOE? it seems pretty small, like as wide as hexā€¦

Ive heard sp consumption and Animation lenght of effigy was decreased in one of the more recent balancing patches in Korea.

Thanks for the info!

I think my luck is the same as yours. Iā€™ve grinded in Mausoleum and Tenet previously and never seen a gem.

I figured they were a myth.

Firstly renamed the thread since it has become a beacon of advice for Bokor!

Secondly please check my build, Iā€™m closing in on C6:

Thanks!

Woah, this thread is old and still active. And youā€™re still patiently giving advice, ny deepest respects @Sixaxis

I could use some advice too. I already read all of this thrwad and learned a lot (but also forgot a lot too because thereā€™s so many different builds and playstyles here, wow)

Iā€™m a PvE player with the aim of some balanced heal/damage output.

The druid class first caught my eye for the cleric section. I first checked out Sadhus but noticed that OoB is too limiting for my playstyle. Bokor looks fun though so here I am.
But now I notice PD seems to be prefered C7 just for the damage and the good synergy with the debuffs. Iā€™m still really torn between Druid 2, PD and Kabbalist though. They all look fun to play, judging from the skills.

Anyway, for now I got this build:

Iā€™m half-way into Cleric 2. Oh, and I have a Divine Might gem in my storage. I guess that could prove useful? How about removing it though, I heard monster gems break when removing? Should I save it up for endgame equip then? Or does roasting them really help?

Iā€™m actually considering putting more into Zombify to have more critters to run around with. How much points could I pull from which skill though?

Also considering swapping PD for Druid 2ā€¦ I actually really want both. Maybe for when they release C8? (Though thatā€™ll bring even more skills and classes to pick fromā€¦)

This would be the druid option I guess:

some good news hereā€¦
does any1 on kTOS thread already translate on new patch regarding this news?

Actually dunno. Got that Info from tyler tbh xD

@BlueByu

Yo tyler, give us some source pls!

idk but i found it on some patch notes that was on a thread like last week

OUR TWO THREADS SHALL DO BATTLE! (Or DBZ fuse into each other).

As for your build from C5 and up:

• Bokor C3

• If possible, take 3 points from Hexing and/or Zombify and add them into Samediveve. Samediveve at Lvl 2 will be almost unnoticeable for your movement speed, since you only get half of that (Which is +2.5, or just +2).

• Pardoner

• This is fine.

• Plague Doctor

• This is fine.

Glad to be of help to people. \o/ But like I said in an earlier post, Iā€™m not doing this all for free. When the time comes, Iā€™m going to use every one of you for something.

As for your build:

• Cleric C1-C2

• This is fine.

• Bokor C1

• This is fine.

• Bokor C2

• This is fine.

• Bokor C3

• Since you can only reasonably summon a maximum of 12 Zombies, you should consider dropping Damballa down to 4 and adding that 1 extra point into Hexing.

• Druid

• This is fine.

• Plague Doctor

• Since this is for PvE, that Beak Mask isnā€™t going to do much for you (Ranged DPS who isnā€™t face-tanking the mobs like the Swordsman). Unless you want it just for the fashion-sense, then remove the 1 point from Beak Mask and place it into Healing Factor or Bloodletting or Pandemic.

As for your second build option, itā€™s up to you. The Rank 8 bet is a gamble though, since the 2 new classes or Plague Doctor C2 may interest you more. But so could Druid 3. The options. :c

• Druid C2
  • This is fine.

Thatā€™s already been patched into our version. There was another patch we havenā€™t gotten yet that slightly raises Effigyā€™s damage again, but itā€™s nothing impressive.

at this point with samdieve maxed +divine might they move pretty quickly and i can move them with bwa if i really need but with lvl 11 sam they walk pretty much at your speed and the wheelchairs are fast as hell and sometimes i end up with more zombies than my max amount from zombify actually most of the time dunno what causes it but its fun lol and sorry for late reply didnā€™t get notified till now