Tree of Savior Forum

Druid Transformation

Hey guys! recently i became a druid…not because of his transformation but i must ask…is there ANY transformation worth it? i mean u i’m a support Cleric 2 Diev 3 Druid 2…so im using a ROD…is there any good transformations to help a magic attack build? thank you guys!

anyone? a usefull mob for the transformation?

This can help you.

I am going the same path as you too :slight_smile:

And u can see the damage here after he transform into a mob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA8T0qRw3js&feature=youtu.be&t=5m50s

at 5.50 minute

Cleric 2 Diev 3 Druid 2 != Cleric 2 Krivis 3 Druid 2

but he is just asking about the transformation.

2 Likes

There are a few mobs in game that are somewhat useful (Like the Panto and Spectre) but Xform really seems to be a half-finished idea. A handful of mobs in the game will flat out crash your client when you attempt to use their skills. At the moment I wouldn’t devise a build around the skill.

Also, attributes for xform are currently bugged; if you change zones after capturing a mob they will no longer apply when you Xform into that mob in a new zone.

yea…i got the panto cuz i have some unspent points to add on transformation…but it seems VERY NICE…i can outrun a cataphract easily…very cool!

does the transform save? For eg. if you last transformed into panto… when u transform again do u still get panto? Does it persist through relog?

YEA IT DOES! its so cool!

what attributes are there?

nice… does it show your movement speed in panto form?

Does anyone knows better transformations other than Spectra and Panto? Any Linker mobs? healer mobs?

If you want to be useful in pvp, basically all archer type mobs got very annoying muting or trapping skills, causing your enemies to become defenseless for a second.

Instead of thinking about increasing your dmg, you should rather use the transformations for efficient tactics :wink:

I tested every single mob in-game prior to Orsha being released. None of the linker mobs provided the skill to my Druid. Nor did any of the mobs with Fury/Haste.

@MixMix what do you mean by prior to Orsha being released? are you referring to another beta? isnt Orsha and Klaipeda the first 2 servers in iToS? ._.

Mixmix refered to the mobs released in icbt here. There are some who use link as attack in that weird Forest prior the A Road to the King part.

Ohhhh. Damn. A pity… I love the transform mechanic, but feels bad to know there is little practical use for it.

I think there are some uses for pvp tho.

For example, imagine you are sadhu c2 with that poweful skill possession. Now that skill may one hit squishy players but its hard to catch them effectively. If you are a Druid now, you could make use of the pawned skill ‘‘Set spike traps’’ (if you can use that skill, cant test it). These traps cause ppl tripping when the run over them.

And well, enemies on the ground are easy targets.

Even so, it is pretty much 2 minute CD for that 1 spell. You are unlikely to stay in that transformed mode because you have other spells to upkeep/cast.

But yes I do see some potential clutch uses of this skill! Overall still seems very very niche and very very situational, even moreso than a Dievdirby. xD