Tree of Savior Forum

Bokor Advice Mega Thread

Im playing a C1 > K1 >B1 > B2 now. Should i go for Cleric C2 first or Bokor C3 for my Rank 5? My main purpose is to grind faster through 130 to 170 at Mage tower, Prison & Bee.

Kindly advice.

Greetings Brethren,

I would like to ask what are your thoughts on 0 Hexing, I have read somewhere on this forum that if a zombie attacked a monster, i can use Effigy on that monster. Please clarify as i am not a Bokor yet…

• Cleric

• You forgot to put your extra point leftover into Deprotected Zone.

• Deprotected Zone: +1 points
  • Krivis

• You should prioritize placing points into Daino over Aukuras for C1 Krivis, since extra buffs > Aukuras.

• Aukuras: -2 to -3 points
    • Daino: +2 to +3 points
  • Bokor C1 - C2

• Your point allocations here are a bit odd. You should have the 5 points into Hexing and Effigy to begin with at C1 for more targets/DPS. Points would be taken from Zombify to accomplish this. So this would be your point spread:

• [C1]
    • Hexing: Lvl 5
    • Effigy: Lvl 5
    • Tet Mamak La: 1
    • Zombify: 4
    • [C2]
    • Hexing: Lvl 5
    • Effigy: Lvl 10
    • Tet Mamak La: Lvl 1
    • Zombify: Lvl 7
    • Mackangdal: Lvl 1
    • Bwa Kayiman: Lvl 1
    • Samediveve: Lvl 5

That is incorrect. The closest thing to that, is if a monster is already Hex’d and dies by a Zombie, that monster becomes a Zombie.

1 Like

Thanks for the insight, and that GIF made me lol… :joy:

is it apply too if the mobs that on hex killed by bwa?

=========================

OOT question:
i figure out that trade between player can do if one of them are token user…is it just implemented on barter only or can we trade with silver too?

No, it has to be directly by a Zombie. It helps to Effigy their HP down first before the Zombies start attacking them.

That’s been out since the April 26th patch. Also, I don’t ever think they’ll let us be able to trade Silver directly to others; gotta keep using Talt sadly. :<

thx man…its really help…

:joy: :hammer:

Is bokor C1 worth as a damage filler in a semi-support build?

Cleric2 Priest2 Bokor druid PD ?

I was gonna go krivis but having to rely on zaibas to hit flyting mob is quite annoying and it’s on a 30s cooldonw with 2 overcharge ;d and I see that hexing+effigy can be really nice!

or shud I get Sadhu? :S

I’ve asked him about this and yeah it’s not too bad. Just don’t expect big numbers. Think of it as your magic autoattack. Sadhu is meh as a filler class. Effigy 5 is bae.

haha thanks for that. Yea i guess effigy 5 is still worth cos of the 2.6x dmg every 3rd hit (compared to 3.11x at level 10)

:slight_smile:

Even after reading this thread a few times, I still have a few questions about the Bokor class. Maybe some Bokor experts could help me here.

1. Although I’m following an Int/Spr/Con build, I don’t want my zombies to miss all the time; with Zalciai active (lv. 4), what is the ideal Dex investment for them to hit most enemies?

2. Does Str improves the zombies damage, or only the Zombie Train damage? Shouldn’t I invest a few points in Str, even if my main damage source is Hexing+Effigy?

3. Is Str+Dex physical Bokor really that bad? I mean, the only I reason I chose Bokor is because of the zombies. If I wanted a magical DPS class I would have picked Wizard. I don’t want a useless build, but zombies are a big deal for me.

4. How does the Hexing AOE ratio increases with its level? I couldn’t find a reasonable explanation to it.

5. I just got Bokor and I started AFK farming as soon as I could. I left my character there, opened Netflix and once in every 5~10 minutes I alt+tabbed back in the game, pressed F+G+K for Alkuras+Zombify+Zaibas, renewing the zombies.

The problem is that a few people there started thinking I was a bot, since my behaviour was a bit mechanical and I didn’t answered them for 10 minutes when they complained to me. Should I be worried? Is there any rule that can get me banned because of that? Am I in risk of losing my account?

What are the ToS rules regarding AFK farming?

Thank you all for your previous advices, they helped me a lot already.

Hi, @Sixaxis
I want to have some advice to built bokor for zombie farming (PVE only) . Here my built

I want to ask is

1. Is necessary to go for bokor c3? or c2 then krivis c1 ?
  2. I have no idea about r7 yet. Do you have any recommendation?
  3. About stat. Do I have to invest point in str/dex for improve zombies dmg?

sorry for my bad english

Thank you in advace

Welcome!

As a heads up, Zalciai shouldn’t be leveled past Lv3 since the scaling on it is bad and you’re only going up to Lv3 for the Enhance attribute. Also, Zombies receive no benefit from your DEX stat (SPR, your Defense, and your INT stat @ Circle 3 from Ogouveve). They will also rarely miss hits on targets as long as they’re within the level-range of the enemies.

As an INT build, you ignore STR entirely. STR won’t improve the Zombie damage; just Bwa Kayiman. Even without STR, you can still use Bwa Kayiman in battle to CC large groups of enemies.

It is if your only physical DPS skill is Bwa Kayiman and nothing else. A Physical Bokor isn’t just Bokor, it’s also a Monk or Paladin.

Check this post:

Hm… I can’t give you a solid answer to this; only a staff member can. They’ll check the logs to see if you were actually mimicking bot activity or not, but if you responded to people, then you should be fine. If you get too many reports on you without responding to the people who talk to you though, then it could be the opposite.

• Cleric C1

• You might want to consider removing 2 points from Deprotected Zone and adding them to Cure. Lvl 1 Deprotected Zone is good enough as you’ll only have 2 seconds of downtime after you level the Retention Time attribute for it.

• Deprotected Zone: -2 points
    • Cure: +2 points
  • Cleric C2

• This is fine.

• Bokor C1 - C2 - C3

• Is there a particular reason why you left Effigy at Lv1? It’s your best damaging skill, so unless you’re trying to do something special, it should always be leveled to the max.

• Hexing increases by +1 AoE Ratio per level, so you should try to place it to at least Lv5.

• Mackangdal is a good protective skill for when you need to keep your teammates alive for a little bit longer. The damage from it can be cancelled by Safety Zone. You should have it at Lvl 1 here.

• Bwa Kayiman doesn’t need to be leveled past Lv1 as the damage from it scales badly per level.

• You only get half of Samediveve’s movement speed effect, so Samediveve should be either Lv5, Lv7, or Lv9. At Lvl 8, you get 5.5 movement speed from it, which to the game, may be just 5. Basically, Samediveve should be an odd number.

• Ogouveve doesn’t need to be leveled past Lv1, because Zombies don’t need +AoE Ratio since their damage falls off late-game.

• Zombify has too many points in it; it should usually be no higher than Lv11. You can remove points from it down to Lv11, and increase Damballa to Lv5 so the Zombie:Damballa ratio matches.

• Revised version:

You can go for either. Although if you choose Krivis C1, you should grab it before Bokor C2.

STR/DEX does not improve Zombie damage. Only their level and your INT at Bokor C3 from Ogouveve will increase their damage.

Either Plague Doctor for debuff removal support, Cleric’s strongest single-target Healing skill, and one of Cleric’s strongest DPS skills, Incineration. Or Kabbalist for SP restoration, Reflect (Mainly for PvP use), and the gimmicky level decrease skills which currently serve no major purpose but may in the future at Kabbalist C2.

@Sixaxis Thank you so much for your help, things are clearer now. Good to know that I’m on the right path with my stats and skills.

Yesterday I found out that there is actually a weapon that increases the character AoE Ratio, called “Five Hammer” (AoE Ratio +5). I bought it, but couldn’t notice any difference in the AoE hits of Hexing. Does anyone know if Five Hammer pairs up with Hexing?

yesterday i played my bokor 1 - sadhu 2 (lv 134) on dun 130…aiming for bokor 2 on rank 6
my stat is mostly INT (with 40 spr and 25 con)…with cloth set

the result, i died very often (with 5k hp? not doing so well)
i cant do much, only heal, sz, DM and little bit help with possession (which missed the target very often)…

where is my bokor take action here? hexiggy ofc, BUT when i did hexiggy, my mp is done with only 4/5 wave of mobs :disappointed_relieved:
(it may be becoz having just bokor 1)…zombie? nope, its killing my fps

the question is, how cleric 2 - bokor 3 will help in dun? and how the stat should be distribute? what kind armor set should we as bokor wear?..and what kind of play style should we do to be more helpful on dun party…

It does not. :frowning2:

Did you pick up the Hexing:Darkness attribute yet? Effigy is very SP consuming even with SP so it helps to always have SP pots on you 24/7, and if necessary, level up Blue Gems for the SP Recovery stat and sit down and stand up quickly once every 10 seconds (This causes you to get an instant recovery of SP).

Well, you’ll have Bwa Kayiman to lure/CC large groups of mobs in the rooms ahead, letting your party members DPS them down unharmed. Although you said that they lower your FPS, and if they drop it into the single-digits, then that’ll be a problem… Other than that, Hexing/Effigy is your main go-to, which becomes even better once you hit Plague Doc (Assuming you’re still going Plague Doc) or party up with (Wizard) Warlocks. Playstyle wise, you should always be behind your other party members since Hex/Effigy has good range, or at least never infront of the mobs at any time when using Possession, especially for the 130 dungeon. That 1:3:1 CON/INT/SPR (CON stops when comfortable with survival rate, SPR stops between 50 and 100 points) still applies.

As for the armor, I’d advise wearing all Plate armor (Except for Gloves, which would be Cloth) and upgrading your Plate Mastery: Defense attribute at the Cleric class-master.

Sup guys. I’ve read a lot on this thread, not all, but most of it and came with this skill build :

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/qdw4nlosjs/

I dont intend to use zombies at all, only for Damballa. The stats Im planning to add 100 SPR 50 CON rest INT.

I think this will work, what your thoughts?

Thanks!

Yo. \o

• Cleric C1 - C2

• Safety Zone takes priority over Cure up to Lv5, and Deprotected Zone doesn’t need to be leveled past Lv1 thanks to the Attribute that extends the time it’s up, giving you only 2 seconds of downtime with it. The Lv3 Attribute for Deprotected isn’t really worth the -2 points taken away from Cure or Safety Zone.

• Deprotected Zone: -2 points
    • Cure: -2 points
    • Safety Zone: +2 points
  • Krivis

• This is fine.

• Bokor C1 - C2 - C3

• You should place 1 point into Bwa Kayiman, for knockdown CC’ing mobs when in a party, and keeping your Zombies caught up with you.

• Samediveve should always be an odd-number since you only get half of the MoveSpd effect, although you can accomplish this with Divine Might if you remember to cast DM everytime before you cast Samediveve. Otherwise, it gets dropped to Lv9.

• Ogouveve counts as an AoE debuff with the Attribute activated (For Incineration), and it converts half of your INT into STR for your Zombies. Should have 1 point into this.

• Your Zombify:Damballa ratio gap is too large. You should either lower Damballa and raise Zombify so that the Summons:Targets is more even, or raise Zombify towards Damballa.

• Hexing: -5 points
    • Samediveve: -1 points
    • Damballa: -1 points
    • Bwa Kayiman: +1 points
    • Ogouveve: +1 points
    • Zombify: +5 points
    • Or:
    • Hexing: -1 points
    • Samediveve: -1 points
    • Damballa: -2 points
    • Zombify: +2 points
    • Or:
    • Hexing: -4 points
    • Samediveve: -5 points
    • Zombify: +7 points
  • Plague Doctor

• Should mitigate some points away from Healing Factor and/or Bloodletting for Fumigate and Pandemic here, especially Pandemic for use with Hexing/Effigy.

• Healing Factor and/or Bloodletting: -1 to -2 points each or total
    • Fumigate: +1 points
    • Pandemic: All remaining points

This is fine.

im planing to take kabalis…
even there is no extension hand for hex, but ein sof seems very useful for eating sp hexigy…

shoot! i already level up cloth mastery till 18…
so hp add-on are more necessary than sp from cloth…i take that to note for rerolling my new char :wink:

I want to build a INT dps Cleric taking the popular Korean Attacker/Support build of Cleric2/Krivis3/Druid2 and editing it to include Bokor and PD:

My idea is to sacrifice Zaibas15, Carnivory10, Sterea Trofh and go for some Effigy spam along with Hex+Pandemic and Incinerate eventually for Rank7.

Some questions:

If you spread Hex with Pandemic, does Effigy hit every monster with Hex?

From a pure Caster DPS standpoint, is taking Bokor and PD worth it over Krivis3, Druid2?

Is Bokor1 sufficient with lv5 Effigy and Hex or should I go higher in it somewhere?

Is DPZ worth getting for another debuff?

Thanks for your help.