Tree of Savior Forum

BM Build Theorycrafting

Just buy an Appraiser voucher and complete the remaining quest should be easy.

10 shards = 1 gem. Trans only has a risk when you dont use all required gems. You do it in any city blacksmith

Awakening is different from trans

Btw that gun looks very nice with the bonus stats and cool look! Too bad I have an Aspana with 0 pot lol

Those new 350 hg leather armor and bottom looks lackluster to me… but those gloves and boots witg +57 dex each I think are really good

Did you read what I said ? You’re comparing two different era of the game.

Lol sure.

It enlights me a lot thank you.

Where did I say that ?

Indeed. But if it’s the case why would you go SR BM ? I don’t get where’s the sinergy.

Here, it gives the impression that each gun shots individually, but in the end despite the gun animation it split the attack in two fake hits.

And you missing the point, the sp cost was high for split arrow but what people wanted was killing speed to farm the fastest way possible.

Because you wrote this

Thing that’s impossible by the way because Limacon can’t be used unmounted and Dual Gun Stance can’take be used mounted.

And by the way this is getting out of the objective of the topic, I’m pretty sure that the person that created the topic really wants more theorycrafting than this pointless discussion.

I think when BM was released there was a bug so you had to have a rank in SR to use the Dual Gun skill of BM. I think that is fixed now :wink:

Yes, there was a bug. Bug: Bullet Master master will not give you a pistol.
So players had to pick SR1 to get a free pistol.

Im thinking of the same build

here’s my take: https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#313331d9ii.1a354a55.1c2f31415a6175.23324555.152535.1121314a55617185a5

1 gazing golem is enough :smiley:

Is there a limit to trans, or is it okay to stop at a specific level? Or just max it if I can?

Mmmmyeah, but I don’t like half-measures. It’s either 3 or 0 :stuck_out_tongue:

Trans 10 is the max bro. The limit is your wallet haha.

Fyi, to trans 10 an aspana needs 208 blessed gems. It is up to you what level you think is worth your ge

Ofc, but I didn’t say it makes your attack twice faster. Btw, I got baited with people talking about SR + BM, and forget you cannot Dual Gun while mounted. I admitted this mistake just here :

If I missed this point it’s maybe because you never talked about it before ? You were saying people never had problems with Split Arrow sp consumption, which is true because it was for lvl 140 dun in a different era. Remember how Limacon was at this moment ? And in what you say now there is no point at all :crazy_face:.

I don’t get how it is answering to my question lol ? I’m asking to you and everyone here, if you cannot use Dual Gun and most of BM skills while mounted, where is the sinergy ? Maybe you were not talking about SR BM in the first place but it is confusing.

How can you answer “Where is the sinergy” by my mistake on Dual Gun buff :crazy_face: ?

Right, so maybe start to understand what people are saying, and stop changing what you say in every new post, it will help us a lot.

nice to know BM will have bleeding skill… i will stay with my prison cutter + rajapearl :smiley:
somebody know what skills will be good with qs3>falc3 ? only for BM1 what will pick?

well Stance lvl 1-5, Napalm, Overdrive 1-5. Maybe full metal jacket with 4 OH and low CD seems like spammable skill and aiming atribute can make it into nice aoe splash.

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#31333deeei.254555.1e2f5a6175.15234552.11213f57618ab5c5.35415175

Not sure on skill distribution in falconer
You can of course remove Appraiser for more crit rate from archer and turreting. But for turreting I think BM2 with both bullet (silver, taser) mods would be more viable

the silver bulltet give extra line for AA? i want to focused more in runing shot.

Apparently it does, duration is super short though so you have to constantly recast (pretty much like Limacoln was before major buffing)

1 Like

Silver Bullet does not give an additional line on your AAs, but rather makes all pistol attacks holy element, including skills. The skill you’re looking for would be Tase, which adds an additional Lightning-element line that deals damage equal to its skill factor for 10 hits (13 with attribute). Skills also trigger Tase.

Regardless, Silver Bullet is still useful versus enemies weak to holy, so I’d recommend taking it at Lv 5.

1 Like

Also in party with Warlock holy element will be excelent choice as his dark attacks give debuff to holy resistance :slight_smile:

So taser is extra line, and even for skill procs ? Hmm so maybe good with Blood Overdrive ?

Not really. Tase only hits one enemy and Bloody Overdrive usually won’t get much hits in unless against a group of mobs with the Circle 2 attribute, or against a boss.

Well I mean with build I proposed
QS3Falcon3 that makes Bloody Overdrive hit everything in area around him 20x if he 1st use pavise to gather big group of mobs so their aiming circles overlap, well or single boss 20x ;3

Oh, if that’s the case, then I guess it’s fine. Too bad you won’t have the ricochet attribute though :’)

well pretty much will have it it will just be named Aiming ;3