Tree of Savior Forum

BM Build Theorycrafting

my qs3>falc3>bm in raid (i dont invested in cross bow yet )

is there any good build with bm2? since aa splash is gone with falconner rework and runing shot+DGStance nerf i dont think fc3 and bm1 would still be nice

A2>QS3>Rogue2>BM2
A2>QS3>Rogue1>APP1>BM2
A3>QS3>APP1/Rogue>BM2 <not recommended, but I use this.

a2-qs3/sap3-falc2-bm2 , you need good CB too , but worth it

Planning to do archer-QS3-rogue3-bullet marker2. What do you guys think?

Basically just buff up (running shot, sneak hit, double gun stance…etc) then use burrow and start auto attacking mobs. BTW, can you use skills in burrow?

You can use some skills, but most skills cannot be used while burrowed. For example your Bullet Marker and Rogue skills cannot, and from your QS3 skills, only Stone Shot and Caltrops can.
Burrow is one of the forgotten skills, sadly :confused:

For your build, I have almost the same except that I’m Rogue 2 > Appraiser instead of Rogue 3. I already had Appraiser unlocked (and I like the costume), which is mostly why I kept it~ Rogue 2 is enough I believe since Burrow won’t bring much to your build.

Thanks. Well, burrow prevents me from being damaged :stuck_out_tongue: and also higher crit rate. QS-BM is naturally auto attack anyway, so burrow might be convenient in dungeon 300.

Cannot auto attack in burrow state o.O?!?!!! So what does “In this state you can attack but cannot move” mean?!??

Well this changes everything… Probably arch2-QS3-rogue2-BM2, or arch3-QS3-rogue-BM2. Any other “hidden skill effect” I need to watch out for in this class?

Go A2-Q3-R2-BM2. Archer 3 doesnt give you much. Only thing i can think of is that Rapidfire breaks your Double Gun Stance, you can easily recast DBG Stance though.

There is no more qs3 full/High str?? So can’t we add wugushi/musketeer circles? Maybe i should discard qs3 for this way theorycraft… sad because i really love qs

Archer 3 or Rogue c1 for BM2?

Once again, a skill points dilemma.

I play a QS3-Appraiser-BM2 build, only level 336 at the moment, and here is my skill set :

Sans%20titre

What should I do with my last 10 points, knowing that I will be focused on 5-man content ?

• 5/10 Silver Bullet ? I’ve read end game has plenty of Dark Property mobs and this would bring me a >95% uptime. Are there really so many Dark mobs ?
  • 5+/10 RIP ? I already have 10/10 Overdrive and it’s awesome but I feel like RIP is quite powerful as well. Since I don’t play Falconer, may some more AoE spells be a good thing to have ?
  • 5/5 Smash Bullet ? Almost all builds I’ve seen don’t max it but I really like this skill. Even with 1/5, everytime I use this spell on a boss while questing, it melts. Can’t imagine with 5/5.
  • 5/5 Mozambique ? Lots of overheats, nice damage and I don’t even have the attributes yet, the crowd’s favourite skill here and on Reddit. But is it really a must-have ?

I was thinking of 5/5 Smash Bullet, 5/5 Mozambique, 3/10 RIP but I prefer asking for advice.

5/10 silver bullet. take points from RIP if you have to.

I have a guide written w/skill distribution explanation if you need further info for BM2 builds, but it looks like you’ve done your research so no need

I’ve indeed read your guide :slight_smile:

Anyway, I was looking at recent BM2 videos and most BM2 Korean players play 5/10 Silver Bullet, especially the Velcoffer Nest videos like Bong TOS’ 2 days ago => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLaRBdMrbEM

I guess I’ll go 5/10 SB, 5/5 Mozambique, 3/10 RIP with my 10 points.

Guys, I’m looking to build a caster BM, so I’m looking into Archer2 - Sapper3 - Appraiser - ??? - BM2. For the filler class, I am torn between Wugushi and Falconer. I’ve got a total bonus aoe attack ratio of 4 from centaurus and equips (need to have 2 velnia monkey cards).

Falconer: it’s all for Circling. Reduces mob aoe def ratio to 1 so BOD and RIP will cover a very high mob density (otherwise I’ll only hit a minimum of 9 targets for BOD and 4 targets for RIP if all the mobs are considered large; that minimum goes up to 10 for BOD and 5 for RIP if I go 3x centaurus instead of 1x). Pheasant hits only once and does a maximum of 3397% damage over an aoe (Roost + Beast + LV50 attribute) with a 25s cd.

Wugushi (post-rebalance): better damage than Falconer1’s Pheasant and Hovering since the poison skills not only calculate damage from my pistol but also have so many ticks so that the fixed damage from Blessing/Sacrament/Zhendu really add up. Latent Venom will be most useful for bosses. As for the aoe skills, Wugong Gu has a target limit (I’m expecting a max of 6 targets at LV5) but Throw Pot Gu seems more like a true aoe skill.

So to sum it up. Falconer increases the number of targets I hit with BOD and RIP to the maximum with the aoe defense ratio debuff. Wugushi, on the other hand, gives me better DPS to the targets that I do hit.

Hoping to get some good advice. Thanks.

i would already go with falc,pure by gameplay style since you already at skill based BM, i believe the falconer circling there is no need to mention of how it would help your skills plus +pheasant and hovering have a very nice % right now, so it will not be worse to use it sometimes.
on the other hand if we look at numbers “only”, wagushi 1 is one of the best fillers because you will be able to maintain poison 100% Of the time for the extra damage with monkey cards .
is up to you; centaur + circling allows you to hit more or extra damage for bosses given by monkey card!.
in the end i believe the build and gameplay speaks higher than pure damage; since you choice sapper clearly you are focused more on mob cleaning than boss damage so going with falc to boost this even more is a better choice in my final analyses since you will be boosting the already strong point of your build, where wagushi would only work for you on bosses because is single target and you are AOE!
now the final rant!, why not both? just create another BM with wagushi as well, this one could mainly be a AA build, since there is no reason to limit yourself with only one character and since we are at this you could also do one for PVP with scout in this filler rank; a a2 sapper 3 scout -filler bm2 could be a good bm pvp build as well, so do not take app and scout together because the overestimate reveals you!
edit: forgot to say one thing with that build if you choice falconer you would not to invest in a one hand crossbow as well to use his skills outside of circling so this is a huge downside because as wagushi using the poison as velnia monkey boost only so you can have 100% uptime there is no need to invest on a main crossbow with trans and so on, because the new attribute allows to take damage from offhand, so keep this in mind as well. !

1 Like

Actually when I realized that I’d have the chance to reset my build entirely (had to read the archer rebalance post more carefully), I’ve decided to go pure Wugushi instead. Wide Miasma, Throw Pot Gu, and a LV10 Wugong Gu should cover my AoE needs while BOD and RIP are on cooldown, plus I kinda like the idea of having the ability to double the damage of active poison effects in half the time. Throw Pot Gu + Latent Venom + Crescendo Bane + FMJ + MD + Tase + Smash Bullet should result in strong damage against bosses even before I throw in BOD and RIP.

My rank 7 filler of choice given this new build would now be either Appraiser or Falconer. And honestly, I’m leaning towards Falconer for Circling and Hanging Shot (as long as it doesn’t lock me out of skill usage, that is). Having played Appraiser for a while, I found Overestimate’s duration tediously short. I haven’t had the chance to appreciate Blindside’s increased crit rate (since my archer isn’t a BM yet), but if I had to pick between increased crit rate and increased aoe, I’d just go with Falconer. I get a cloaking effect with Wide Miasma too, so maybe I’ll have utility for it in GVG/TW.

if you want a full pve bm2 build with wagushi i could recommend :
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31333666ii
poison does not gain critic so a2 is only for bm2 but once you look in deep i believe is worth to trade archer 2 plus app to qs3 thus allowing you to be AA bm with running shot as well.
but the standard final answer would still be , why not all of them? since you can swap items why not create more than one and try it out before going in deep with attributes! so you can test by yourself and after all your choice seems to be more full pve bm, what is fine but trying made build one for pvp is without doubt a good thing to do, since even the most pve players of the world have a need sometime to do some mixed pve-pvp content like the gemstone feud for example!.
the bottom line is; even if you do not like pvp, creating two pve is fine as well, since val and et have entry limit per character so having one more so you can do those contents is not bad as well!>

The build you suggested looks interesting. I’ll have to consider that.

Will Scout be a requirement for a more pvp-oriented build?

Testing this bm build with the new wugushi, and its seens pretty decent.