Tree of Savior Forum

Blocking Indonesia? IMC.. sorry but i think this is a huge mistake

lol, IMC work in steam

if IMC is individual thats ok…
but this is steam dude…
they work with Steam Flag… Steam flag rise Higher than IMC…

if steam say yes, yes thanks Lord Gaben, if they say no, just no…
if steam say yes, the game was redemed inside your library… so what?

IMC follow Steam Rule or else… just leave steam…

so this viet guy told people to use VPN which is not allowed and bannable in steam. ban this guy

they use vpn to buy in malaysia / singapore or any sea regions, then send to themselves as gift, then they redeem it in their account.

or they just buy from malaysian/singaporean steam gift seller

Really?
VPN not allowed?
hahahahahahhahahahahahahhhaaaaahhhaa

Lets me laugh again.
hahahahaha
Bannable in steam hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha

1 Like

That is @Jintello point you are breaking the rules to obtain the game. And now people are mad it got taken away. Its pure stupidity.

http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/

You agree that you will not use IP proxying or other methods to disguise the place of your residence, whether to circumvent geographical restrictions on game content, to purchase at pricing not applicable to your geography, or for any other purpose. If you do this, Valve may terminate your access to your Account.

you wot m8?
this is GPN inside Steam
evolved VPN… and you said not aloweed in steam?
*not allowed if you buy outside sea gift example rusian region and redem that game use vpn, that violate the rule…

look they sell GPN in steam…
contradiction in your statement dude…

Hahaha, i said nothing about purchase a game using VPN.
You can use VPN to PLAY a game.
Probaly you have some problems with reading.

Lol… I got gift from my friend in sg… So?/im at fault? No vpn and i can redeem in indo?.. Whos fault now? Explain pls :slight_smile:

this zdonfrank90 guy is so toxic lol

finally! one of those well educated indonesians

2 Likes

Im Not indonesia pls unblock ip!

Finally well educate non indo appear

Sigh everyone can said that.

Idk why its called international server :slight_smile:

And i wonder what will happen to other country “if” they got local publisher too… Lol…

3 Likes

Lol… Thx bro… Now i know ur intention :slight_smile: well educated and so well manner :v:

what’s my intention then? yes, i am well manner. thankxz :wink:

Yeah very good… But instead of praise me can u correct my word mr well educated?

whoa, i never praised you and im not well educated, that’s why i do this. ughh.

U look so smart thats why i ask u to correct my word. ur praise about my english that can even make u ebola?/u or u can just uhm sorry trashtalk here? :slight_smile: cant u correct that simple word mr well educated? Or i can said mr grammer?