Tree of Savior Forum

Blocking Indonesia? IMC.. sorry but i think this is a huge mistake

Whoa… I guess you cant read then.
I already stated a lot of us dont know that we cant
Even acces the store page. We just buy the game
And thats it. We just casual gamers

If its redeemable and playable easily we done.
Are you saying i must read and search all the news
Story etc etc before playing a game?

Dont be celf centered liao

Lol yea little IMC is going to tell STEAM to change their generic information responses to regions. What makes you think steam would care?

Lol that happened? Might as well sue everyone if that’s how it works lol.

You can sure as heck accept it. Doesn’t mean you didn’t bypass the regulations stated and that you knew this was coming.

You or whomever gifted it to you spent money knowing it was wrong.

Self centered are you serious dude what the f.
He claims indonesian player are highly educated gamers well if you are then you should freaking look for a game news before buying it and you should buy it FROM THE FREAKING STEAM STORE which you cannot since you are region blocked see the stupidity here?

If you can’t buy from store that means you are not supposed to buy it dude gosh…

Yep and she won. Her claim was “it was abnormally hot”

Not necessarily they could just be ignorant. But that still makes it their fault.

Oh god all the indonesian in this thread are idiotic I’m so ashamed to the international community. I’ve been trying to show everyone that indonesian are not idiots and then this thread happened.

Yeah, the block was applied at the Store page, but not applied after you already got inside of the game. If you bought it from a 3rd-party, then you got around the initial restriction. You should never buy from that game seller again for lying to you.

Also, IMC did announce twice that they would be blocking Indonesia. Once back in December of last year, and again before the packs first went on sale, both in announcements.

Actually, if you contact Steam about this issue and explain it in the exact same way you explained it to us, then Steam will deny any refunds since it was purchased from a 3rd party (And may apologize to you if they’re the ones at fault for the Indonesia label on the package).

If anyone who used a VPN to buy the package or got gifted the package from a VPN user contacts Steam to complain about this, then Steam will deny them and may even ban them for violating their EULA, so I’d advise anyone else reading this to not snitch on your friend.

well i agree if you say some of indo player are stupid because they re some lil child lol…but still i prefer to play in steam server than my Indonesian Provider server

in the announcement dated 3/15/2016, it is clearly written as.

[Notices and Precautions when purchasing ‘Founder’s Server: Exclusive Access’]

• The users from territories where we have local partners will be restricted from purchasing from the Steam Store and login to the English server.
  • The following territories will be restricted. “Korea/Japan/Taiwan/Indonesia/China/Hong Kong/Macau”

Who the hell wanted to play from gemscool they are extremely bad money grabbing company and I would love to play in the international server as I said before but this is a business choice that IMC makes and we gotta respect that and not whine like this. This thread is so embarrassing.

Well I guess I should sue my president since my wallet is abnormally empty.

TIL there are computers in Indonesia.

if IMC doing cooperation with steam, this not going to be happend…
IMC blamed if they already know there is a single gap to play this game via gifted game… i think IMC should cooperate with steam and remove Indonesia from that redemable message, if you an beta player DOTA 2, you already know there is a gifted early access DOTA 2 but so many gift item cant redemed in China only, makes old early access Dota 2 who can redemed by china is worth by 5-10 keys…

If you didnt know that, you didnt play steam long enough…
steam could do anything to fix every gap hole in this IMC problem…

lets says IMC is ignorant and didnt care about that gap hole…

So you exploit this gap and get punished which makes you mad and its IMCs fault?

And you see no problem with that statement?

So you’ll be moving on from these servers? YES!

since when we exploit the gap?

we can redem, we can play, so what…
we didnt use bot, and we help TOS reach top steam stat…

steam didnt blame us, steam give IMC place to selling and make profit,
so IMC should follow rule in Steam… if steam can give this to us, so why not…

without steam what IMC will do?
Lord Gaben plis punish this Scam Publisher…

No one scammed you they said MONTHS ago your region would get blocked. All the harm you feel is being done to you is 100% self inflicted.

@LargeBanana You live in cities filled with people like this? The feels.

Since you bypassed the fact its NOT in your store.

Holy cow. Are you people serious?

1 Like

I saw your comments these days, are you trying to win the “Most Toxic Player 2016” cup?
I pretty sure you gonna win it.
Congrats

2 Likes