Tree of Savior Forum

Blocking Indonesia? IMC.. sorry but i think this is a huge mistake

Did you get a refund?

If this is the case, then I feel even more sick to my stomach thinking about all the VPNā€™d players that are probably going to rush straight to the Steam Reviews page and spam ā€œ[Downvote] DONā€™T PLAY THIS, IP BLOCKED, HORRIBLE GAMEā€ just like people did when the regional pricing was standardized, as if this counts as a game review.

Yep uneducated + angry is a bad combination.

@Sixaxis

I bought from Game Seller that said it was legal
and i trust him because itā€™s said Redeemable in Indonesia
and i didnt use any vpn to play, cause imc didnt ip block indonesia before
and they ip block indonesia just now

funny isnt it
why they didnt ip block from the start if they didnt want us (re: our money) ?

wonder what happen if we all mass-steam-refund, wanna know what will steam do :stuck_out_tongue:

just remember how many indonesian upvote you guys from greenlight
how many indonesian bought thisā€¦ im sure u guys (imc) can count it from imcā€™s serverā€¦
and thinkā€¦ what will happen to imc if we all steam refund this game
will steam still trust u guys for imcā€™s next game ?

#ignoremeimdrunk

Always trust official announcement more than people. Lesson learned I guess?

Itā€™s clear even from the very start of ToS that Indonesia will be ip blocked, the discussion about it is everywhere, announcement about it is also everywhere. But you took the gamble in believing people more than official answers I guess you reap what you sow.

4 Likes

Indo is not a large portion of the population table on IToS also they are providing a regional server :unamused:

What when does gambling ever go poorly.

Does not mean anything. You bypassed the steam store and had it gifted to you from a region where its actually sold.

Your logic states I can buy something thatā€™s legal in another country but illegal in mine and just have it shipped over with no consequences since I paid for it.

3 Likes

Yet you could not buy it directly from your steam store. Gee I wonder why. Care to explain it?

2 Likes

Since forever lol.

Anyway I donā€™t see the point of this thread really, itā€™s almost like complaining about burning your hand on a stove to the maker of the stove when he clearly doesnā€™t read the instructions.

got invite that says redeemable in indonesia
ilegal ? wow ask steam

ive been doin it a lot
got 30++games
steam didnt ban me

u can check dota2lounge also, u can trade gift
ilegal ?
if its ilegal it will be closed already

redeemable in indonesia = illegal
i didnt even use any vpn

Well he claims that indonesian are highly educated gamers. Guess we donā€™t know what being unable to access the steam page means geez as an indonesian Iā€™m ashamed of this post.

3 Likes

So i speed on a daily basis. I donā€™t get a ticket every day.

Whats your point.

This reminds me of the lady that sued McDonalds because the coffee cups didnā€™t say coffee is hot on them.

Yet.

Your logic is so weird I canā€™t even begin to explain it to you. Iā€™m indonesian dude and i do want international server to be open for us but your reasoning doesnā€™t make sense. You did something wrong and you want others to fix it for you wow.

Show me an image of your steam store allowing you to purchase the game.

cmon, give your local publisher a try,

i was one of the Indonesians who actually bought the pack from Steam and accessed it using VPN,

then a lot of my friends from the Ragnarok gang said they would play on local server, so i am going to give it a try and hope that actually this time, they ( gemscool ) will make it good.

Tell me whats wrong ?
I got a gift that says its redeemable in Indonesia
I didnt use any VPN to play this game (if IMC dont want the money they should ip block indonesia from the start tho)

erm

Iā€™m from indonesia, currently living in new zealand, bought the game here(new zealand). If I fly back to Indonesia will my account get banned?

cheers

You did not get a gift that says itā€™s redeemable, you buy that from a game seller dude are you f kidding me? And you think thatā€™s not wrong?

You put trust too much in this game seller itā€™s your own fault for not checking if Indonesia is blocked or not this complaint is so frustrating because you clearly make a mistake and you want IMC to take the freaking blame.

Just stop already, youā€™re making us Indonesian looks like an idiot.

1 Like

So if someone from outside Indonesia can gift the game to Indonesian Steam User, we cant accept it ?
They only block the store page but we still can get the gift ?
The gift clearly said ā€œRedeemable in Indonesiaā€
Steam fault ?? IMC should report it to steam before tho, they are not stupid.
They didnt know their fault in almost 1 month ? Whoe
Basicly the most logical answer isā€¦ they want the money. period.

• The users from territories where we have local partners will be
    restricted from purchasing from the Steam Store and login to the English
    server.
  • The following territories will be restricted. ā€œKorea/Japan/Taiwan/Indonesia/China/Hong Kong/Macauā€

This was posted over a month ago. Its YOUR fault you chose to bypass this. They do not owe you or anyone else complaining about this anything.

1 Like