Tree of Savior Forum

Birthday Gifts for Characters

I only looked at like 10/90 of your posts but do you ever contribute anything useful to a discussion?

This is a light discussion on Birthday Gifts (most of the examples don’t or barely effect game play).

In short why are you being a bitch about everything?

Why are you people greedy pricks?

It’s a valid question, though your question is rendered pointless since I’m not being a bitch about everything, I have a different view on things and you’re simply taking more offence than needed, which is natural when it comes to overly sensitive tight wads.

You frequently attack people if its just another opinion you can disagree and present evidence that support your opinion rather then insulting your opposition. Insulting your opposition just decreases the value of your own argument as people are more likely to disregard it as a idiots banter then a valid approach to the topic.

Oh yes because having a different opinion means I’m attacking everyone, closed minded idiot.

You don’t have one post in this thread without a insult stapled to it. Enough said.

You think those are attacks? It’s what you people are, you people prove that you are those things based on what you’ve posted, it’s the truth, if you think those are attacks then you’re pretty messed up.

The only thing your posts are proving to everyone else is what kind of person you are. People are putting forth a suggestions for birthday gifts that don’t effect game balance. They are just suggestions i doubt anyone here is gonna be upset if we don’t end up getting birthday gifts.The whole point of suggestions is possibilities for what the game might add or become. If IMC didn’t wasn’t suggestions they wouldn’t have made a section for them.

Also good job your first post with out a insult mind you it refers to your old insults, but hey improvement.

They are asking for more free stuff from an already free game, if they want birthday gifts, it should be a pay feature, you shouldn’t get it for free, you don’t deserve to get anything else free with this game, unless you help with the games translation and what not.

And the overly sensitive attitude continues, you’re getting closer to being a modern day feminist.

I agree i have been working on removing insults and whatnot from my own posts and walking away from endless arguments, it just destroys a thread. Forums probably need a flag a player function as well so we can govern our selves.

1 Like

Yes because a lynch mob is an acceptable form of government.

1 Like

@Alkaid
It’s foreplay.
Shh.
It’s a grown-up thing
Go back to your cartoons, lil’ one. T:

Topic : I see you’ve updated your thread.

• Vanity pets also need the feature which disables them because of lag. I:
  • Tonics are cool… but permanent tonics are collectibles I:
  • Titles? Okay.
  • Boosters? Eh… yeah why not.
  • EXP cards? Eh, why not.
  • Side-currency? Eh, kay.
  • Social weapons? Kay.
  • Dyes? Making a dye take a whole year or more to get is really poor. >:
  • Finishers? K.
  • Teleport to friend? What’s the point of this, other than for trying to exploit the game? I:

All-in-all, cool.

Do you see this @rhedewayhke

He’s the embodiment of what I just said ^^

One last thing (because I do am off topic right now), when you actually see something posting hateful/Angry/Useless/Ranting craps, DO NOT answer them, even if it tilts you. Flag it if it’s off-topic, or offensive, move on and ignore him.

You only feed his ego and sense of superiority =).

Moving on.

I dunno I think it was hilarious that he compared us to feminists just because we wanted a little more fun from our game. He seems to be assuming we want a bunch of items that would break the game for some reason. Dunno how he could’ve gotten an idea like that. It’s really ironic because he’s embodying all the traits he threw at us as derogatory insults:

[quote=“rhedewayhke, post:41, topic:39882”]
stupid, arrogant, ignorant, narcissistic[/quote]
In the end his opinion basically becomes rendered hilarious instead of anything worthwhile because of these words. How can anybody take him seriously when he’s throwing a tantrum like this? It’s quite like the modern feminist.

So yeah, I’m just gonna sit here with my popcorn cause this is more entertaining than anything.

4 Likes

Yes because I’m totally throwing a fit instead of just sharing my opinion.

Honestly, you people just keep proving me right.

Guys. dont feed the trolls. :slight_smile:

Move on, move on.

1 Like

Stop fighting guys :worried: We are here to improve the game and suggest some of our cool ideas. If someone disliked your idea, it’s okay because we cannot please them. Make love not war :smile_cat: :heart:

How about something like a medal or trophy in the barracks that show the date of when the character was created?

Could be cool to have the creation date, and something like achievements maybe ^^