Tree of Savior Forum

Beta Player, Beta Client got patch ( Update Got a New Patch Again Aug 4 GMT + 8 )

I got the issue as well. Sigh… report bug or just retry patch downloading?
edit: rerunning the patcher finished the patch. The game is running fine now.

Yeah, I saw the same thing, but I kept relaunching and the problem eventually resolved itself. Might be something with their servers.

I have this problem and still don’t know how to figure it out

http://www.mx7.com/view2/yvVqC5HG7RWCWjNO
(I can’t put image to the post yet)

I try to restart steam, restart my PC

and when I launch the launcher, this message immediately pop up every time

Verify the integrity of the game cache? Try restarting your computer entirely? Either that or reinstall the game again (even if that sounds like a pain) but before reinstalling, make a new topic in the bug category and wait for IMCgames response.

I just verified the integrity of game cache, and ended up downloading bout 4.5gbs through steam alone
atm the patcher is dling more files
iirc game requires bout 8gbs of ur HDD (pls correct me if im wrong)

1 Like

Naw you only needed 4 GB minimum 8 GB however was recommended.

@Garrnett what @cleariS meant was the HDD space not the RAM.

If you go to the link, it does say 4 GB for both RAM and HDD space as minimum and 8GB for both RAM and HDD space for recommended.

Downloading the game already takes 5.2 GB so the 4 GB minimum is not really minimum.

1 Like

After delete local content and redownload it… Seem to working find now :smiley:

1 Like

okay, so what the hell is happening?? i was just patching and when it’s 50%-ish i got the “failed to download files” then when i relaunched it, this happened?? instead of the client patch, the client ITSELF is downloading from steam… is this normal or what? http://i.imgur.com/rW6S91i.jpg?1

Yup, somehow your patch messed up your game and now steam is reinstalling the game… like mine is after I tried running the game.

1 Like

so, you mean i need to patch again after i finish this download/??

1 Like

My patcher got something different too… but I cant put my finger on it… hmmm…

2 Likes

No, you don’t have to download the patch again I don’t think. Mine didn’t at least. It just downloaded the part of the patch that it failed at apparently.

1 Like

Did… did the B :no_mouth: :no_mouth:bs get bigger or is it just me?

1 Like

oh, so the patch is actually 3.8gb big?? damn

1 Like

don’t be fooled, those are porings luring you

1 Like

I’m not sure if the patch is 3.8GB :confused: I think the game is just reinstalling on your computer for some reason like it did mine… since your patch stopped at 50% I think it’s going to start at 50% again but it’ll just say that it is starting at 0%. It should be way faster than before though.

1 Like

After I verified the integrity of game cache, it take awhile and nothing happened

so i restart my PC and re-launch steam, it downloading the patch like 270mb

then I launch the launcher, finally patch working fine

and now, I can’t wait to play this game, I’m really excited

thanks for the tips @Garrnett

here’s the picture

2 Likes