Tree of Savior Forum

Beta Player, Beta Client got patch ( Update Got a New Patch Again Aug 4 GMT + 8 )

Just log in and open my ToS just to check if my game is fine 100% and working, and i got a new patch,… sooo i suggest open your ToS and Patch up for Beta players, its just a few bit of patch

14 Likes

My thanks, SheepPoop.

After patching, Starting up The client seem to be slower now compared before?,… is it just me or others are getting this? Thanks for the feedback

The BGM seems louder, maybe. Other than that, it seems fine as any log-in screen would

Thank you for letting us know. ^^

it takes abit longer for me to start it up compare before, >.< before was like instant Start > 5sec white screen > Log in Screen

now:

Start > takes 1~3min > Log in Screen

thanks a lot~ <3

(20 characters)

Aye, Cpt’n :sunglasses:

• Running a PC that far outclasses the basic specifications, I don’t feel any additional delay.
    (it might actually be faster)
  • No change in FPS (it seems to be capped at 60-ish, I can’t be sure beynd that)
  • Music might be louder. (can’t tell, so presume it isn’t)

edit : Might help to know that it always takes about 5-15 seconds to load in my case.

1 Like

my tip for music enhancements

NVM, mine works fine now load around 10~5 sec again,

Thanks for the heads up, dude ! ^^
Didn’t notice any significant change you guys mentioned , though.

There were some Updates the last 2 days. Wizards will have Earthquake now in Rank 1 already :heart_eyes: So they need to patch it in the English Version too :slight_smile:

Me too :frowning:
I used screen screen shot was completed.
Wait solution for video size.

@LaScoot You can turn off vsync, the way you change resolution. With vsync off my fps at the title screen is ~75.

The game seems to start up a little bit longer but nothing significant. The tittle music seems to get louder too as mawaru said.

The graphic glitch seems to be caused with AMD VGAs is still there but it will stop after clicking the Enter button.

Everything seems fine and ready to go for me. Only ~38 hours left to wait. Gotta go clean my home, prepare foods and stuffs to be camping in front of my monitor all day of the week.

1 Like

Mine has that white screen after I hit start about 1-2 seconds longer,but nothing else besides that.

Thanks for the heads up :smile:

Do you set Vsync to value 0 to turn it off?

Yes and I love you.

– insert some insult here –

i open this forum and get sad when i remember that did not get a beta key… D: