Tree of Savior Forum

Beta Player, Beta Client got patch ( Update Got a New Patch Again Aug 4 GMT + 8 )

My patcher got something different too… but I cant put my finger on it… hmmm…

2 Likes

No, you don’t have to download the patch again I don’t think. Mine didn’t at least. It just downloaded the part of the patch that it failed at apparently.

1 Like

Did… did the B :no_mouth: :no_mouth:bs get bigger or is it just me?

1 Like

oh, so the patch is actually 3.8gb big?? damn

1 Like

don’t be fooled, those are porings luring you

1 Like

I’m not sure if the patch is 3.8GB :confused: I think the game is just reinstalling on your computer for some reason like it did mine… since your patch stopped at 50% I think it’s going to start at 50% again but it’ll just say that it is starting at 0%. It should be way faster than before though.

1 Like

After I verified the integrity of game cache, it take awhile and nothing happened

so i restart my PC and re-launch steam, it downloading the patch like 270mb

then I launch the launcher, finally patch working fine

and now, I can’t wait to play this game, I’m really excited

thanks for the tips @Garrnett

here’s the picture

2 Likes

hmmm, r u sure?
no, no I think they were the same size before, pretty sure.

1 Like

Maybe :confused: I can’t find the patch notes anywhere so I can’t be certain but 3.8 seems like it was downloading the entire game again.

1 Like

the game is 5.8gb i think?? hmm i wonder whats happening on my client… gdi

1 Like

Some said that there was a big patch but it patched in 2 or 3 seconds for me. And no, my Internet is slow. The game starts fine but I wonder if there is any problem. :grimacing:

@KuroharraYangkuro It’s only 4.8 GB for me. :grimacing:

1 Like

Actually, it wasn’t so much a patch as an update through steam for me maybe it updated in the background and you didn’t notice =/

1 Like

My ToS folder takes up 4.8 GB of memory. How much does yours take? (anyone else got a comparison as wel?)

1 Like

Size on disc: 4.80 GB (5,165,092,864 bytes)

3 Likes

@Garrnett @Aries

I just opened my computer since last night. It got a new patch but completed in a few seconds or so. Tried to close it and re-open for a few times, still appears as completed. The TreeOfSavior folder is 4.8 GB on my machine. Maybe I need to try restarting the computer. I don’t want to miss any of the first day. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Pretty much the same size as mine. Seems like God buffed my Internet connection for a while there. :smiley:

1 Like

hmmm then why the hell is mine redownloading at 3.8gb, wtf steam :weary:

1 Like

I got that communication error and it’s downloading 3gb on steam again. I guess it’s not just me :'D

1 Like

Why am i getting create flash player error with (47) error code?

Hi,

You need to download and install Flash Player (using Internet Explorer to be more specific). Here is a thread about your problem: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/error-code-47-failed-to-create-flash-player-please-restart/16952/16. Hope you get it fix soon before the iCBT begin. :smile:

1 Like