Tree of Savior Forum

Beta Player, Beta Client got patch ( Update Got a New Patch Again Aug 4 GMT + 8 )

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つUpdates༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

ty, and same loading speed

Bump for this again o.O got a new patch people

@Note: this one is abit large soo try to Patch now

2 Likes

You’re a life saver for anyone who are night owls :heart:

NP, i just want people to patch also and see if they get error or what to report in, cause it would help me or my friends also if someone get a fix for something

Software is completely freezing now and just closing out after the update :frowning:

Does anyone have the same problem here? My updater refuse to work and automatically closed after a few seconds.

1 Like

Updater MFC has stopped working.

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

I should also add I am playing on windows 8.1

Yeah… I’m not sure if I did something bad since my computer restarted itself before the patch finished updating… Hopefully nothing bad goes wrong. I’ll report back when it’s done.

Today my patcher just stop working for some reason, anyone?

Ps.look like It’s not only me :confused:

Try restarting your steam, mine wouldn’t work then I restarted steam and it updated.

Yep, this seems to be something that is just happening now. Same here.

I did what you were suggest and it still wouldnt work

Yeah, my patcher is crashing upon running the game through Steam. :frowning:

Reporting in… I should have screenshotted the problem originally, but there was a pop-up box about missing .pak file and a connection problem at the end of this new big patch. Subsequent launches of the game just makes the launcher crash outright. Restarting Steam didn’t fix the issue.

Mines working fine atm,…

and still moving,… its abit big or might be my internet is slow since well the server is far away

Fixed the issues by closing out of steam and reloading it.

It seems to be working now, I just relaunched the game normally.

Having the same problem here also…
Try to close all your currently opened programs and restart steam?
The updater should work normally… at least that’s what I did to fix mine.

if you got anything Downloading on steam or Que up for Download try to remove them first else the patcher wont start :grin: