Tree of Savior Forum

Beta Key Distribution Announcement

Downloaded and ready to go, can’t wait to play with all of you fine outstanding people.

7 Likes

more keys? you’re gonna need more servers too.

thanks for notification!!

yo thanks for looking out I’m already looking forward to the friendly community

You may receive a message here or on the email account connected to the gmail or facebook you first signed in with?

Can anyone help/answer me pls. I have sign in my Gmail and FB account here like last August or September but I never log on to forum. Can I still get Beta Key or Not? Can anyone answer so I should stop waiting for nothing.

1 Like

@djheembhowe If you didnt Press the Big Red Button after you logged in on the Homepage where it says that you wanted to Play in second Cbt then no you wont get a Key.

Seriously… :disappointed_relieved: The instruction was to sign in. I haven’t notice any red button. That’s Unfair

super clear instructions folks.

Check out fan sites and facebook pages and twitters.

Streamers will probably be giving keys away as well. There is a list of beta testers who will be streaming on the forums here. just search.

1 Like

Where Is my beta key? :cry:

got my key! thanks IMC! woohoo!

Anyone has extra beta key? can you pm me Thanks

Neril: “Dude stop button mashing the F5, they’ve just started handing out beta keys like 2hrs ago, jeez hype much?”
Kai: “I dun qeerr!”
(I don’t care!) lololololol
Clickclickclickclickclickclick** ^O^

I do not have a key yet. Hope come a little bar. Impatient :眨眼:
Patience in anticipation

me too i register before 19 oct where is my key u.u

Hi, I noticed on the system that I only registered today. But I was able to get the notification that I successfully registered for the 2nd beta.

TIA !

Thanks!

i think the key distribution is randomized… i got mine, im in the range of 5000-5500 who registered. and my friend who’s in 500-1000 didnt rcve his key yet.

grats!!

im still waiting for my key :expressionless:

Im interested in knowing if anyone who was in the 40k, 140k has gotten their keys yet to know if it’s truely randomized or simply sending to people in the first 5k group.