Tree of Savior Forum

Beta Key Distribution Announcement

a friend of mine was register #7, he doesnt have a key yet… u guys just need to relax, they said it can take some time…

I was 7.5k, I wonder if they will actually give out over 100k keys even with more keys coming. Seems like a lot.

I was above the 5k range, although i was still under 10k

I was in the 60k and didn’t received yet, i’m kind of scary haha

:scream: im 60k too i hope they send it soon :scream:

waiting for this moment =x.

that [Check your Beta Key] button will only show after key is assigned to you? or it just there already?
because i tried clear my cache on my browser, that button still not showing :pensive:

At this time that botton still not appear on my screen too

yo dude…in the announcement it is said that the button will be put up in few days time

The Button will be displayed after mailing the first batch of keys.

9 Likes

uff I don’t remember how many ppl registered before me
but I registered on the first day I think shortly after the announcement was posted
didn’t receive the key yet but hope I will get it today if they send keys to the first applicants
my bf registered about 10 hours after me and he was 55k I think

I have key but isnt there.

I think it’s a random selection, but everyone will receive… So take easy :smile:

Give me key please! I sign in but I wasn’t able to click the red button

" Joined: 2 hours"
Ok mate.

3 Likes

Just wait and check at Your email. See if you receive any email from ToS administration. The keys will be distributed from October 21st ~ 23rd.

Entering in Zen mode! Can’t wait for the “Check” button, guess that everyone is afraid that their request got lost

1 Like

The first batch of Keys will be distributed from now. You can also check your Beta Key from our website by clicking on [Check your Beta Key] button which will be displayed in a few days on the top right corner of our website after you log in

Sorry …Where is [Check your Beta Key] button ??

not there yet. it wil lbe there after first batch is distributed.

Received mine. Thanks IMC ^^