Tree of Savior Forum

Beta Key Distribution Announcement

yes i have a steam client and playing dota 2 btw.

Be patients guyz, You all will get a keys (for those who success in register), either its late or fast. Keep calm and enjoy ur days hehehe :wink:

admin@treeofsavoir.com this is the email sender hmmm

itā€™s scam then

2 Likes

yeah i think soā€¦ :ā€¦(

Itā€™s a scam dude, keep away from that >.< be careful kay :blush:

Check the right format on this image.

got mine, IMC

thanksā€¦ already downloading the game ^^

2 Likes

Itā€™s probably a security feature. They can use their proven key generator to prevent pattern detection or keys randomly having curse words in them, and hackers will know itā€™s a waste of time to try to get keys from the developerā€™s systems.

Whatā€™s surprising is so few keys were provided. Does Steam charge for more keys or something? If they charge per laugh, Iā€™ll be broke.

1 Like

well thanksā€¦ i thought i can play CBT2 :frowning: sadā€¦

IMC, you are the real MVP.

Your honesty and transparency with your playerbase is outstanding.

4 Likes

Glad people are already starting to get keys. Just patiently waiting so i can start the download.

waiting for key coming into my email ā€¦

You can try here, hope its help :wink:

Anybody who got extra keys but didnā€™t use can share it in this topic
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/share-your-extra-keys-thread/65438

1 Like

Well, IMC did only ask for 5000 keys at first. If thereā€™s one thing i know about valve itā€™s that their customer support is DREADFULLY slow, even when dealing with developers and publishers.

1 Like

Havenā€™t received mine yet. T~T <patiently waiting>

5 Likes

Already in. Thank you.

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œTorcher, post:36, topic:66481, full:trueā€]

Well, IMC did only ask for 5000 keys at first. If thereā€™s one thing i know about valve itā€™s that their customer support is DREADFULLY slow, even when dealing with developers and publishers.
[/quote]They were able to give out another 5k fairly early in the first Beta, so iā€™d think they had more than they initially planned, but still less than signed up.

If Steam is indeed slow - then all that donā€™t get theirs in the first batch likely will have to wait past CBT start.

How would I know if I could get any key? I have no idea where to check if I am qualified.