Tree of Savior Forum

Be cautious of the FAKE WEBSITE : treeofsavoir.com

Hi everyone,

As previously mentioned in forum topics here :

There is a fake website (http://treeofsavoir.com/) imitating the official Tree of Savior website.
Please BE CAREFUL, DO NOT ACCESS THE SITE and make sure you DO NOT ENTER YOUR EMAIL as the website is in no way related to the official Tree of Savior.

FYI, this is how the website looks like.

46 Likes

My thanks to @II_JoJo_II for spotting this early.

1 Like

The site also gives you a really bad, really jarring warning with a black backdrop if you happen to have scripts disabled. I found it pretty hilarious, because of how sharply it contrasts with the official site’s mostly white design.

That should have tipped some more people off, at the very least.

2 Likes

you want rise you trust level? @_@ @LaScoot

1 Like

I guess that’s a way to get an Beta key… YOUR Beta key !

2 Likes

“only you can prevent stolen beta keys”
-beta key awareness

@_@"

3 Likes

Reported to youtube just now, you guys should do the same. I wonder if it was ok that i wrote the report in german?

1 Like

They want YOU to sign up!
Collect now your …spam! :sparkles:

Thanks for pinning this post! :3

1 Like

that’s nice… so when’s the actual sign-up ?

giff key Kappa

is there any way to identify the owners of this website and sue them?

I mean, this is pishing. it is illegal in many countries.

OMG…this could be solved giving us info about the cbt!! Maybe even keys _

well ok imc ty for the heads up =)

LOL! that looks like a shady warning from a satan worshippers website from the deep web

only desperate key beggars and id*ots will fall for this :sweat:

2 Likes

Suing often costs more than what will the applicant be gaining after the long process of any court. Especially suing a fake website like this, the applicant will receive almost no benefit (not much commercial profit has been gained from the sued party/fake website owner); at best, the criminal will only be sentenced with a regulation of public law. You may report such conduct to the one in charge a.k.a. the one who has jurisdiction, but to sue them will unlikely be beneficial.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up.
Though, i dont have that ‘‘request early access’’ button D:
Am i missing something?

There is no such button.
You dont miss anything.

Taking a website down is annoying(and temporary), best thing to do is leave it be and warn others. I doubt someone that builds something like that will be willing to shut down, it will fade soon or later, though.

And yes, there are ways to identify the owner of this site, it probably is hidden between a sht-ton VPN, and its only up to (very)advanced users. And as @jochris said above, not really worth it.

Refrain from going there (this goes for you curious people too, don’t acess it just to see what’s inside).

So about many of the “PLZ can hav Kay!” spammers ^^.