Tree of Savior Forum

Beta Key Distribution Announcement

Very nice,thank you for the announcement IMC.

Pretty crazy ya’ll need more keys.Tells you how excited people are to play the game.

4 Likes

well I got my mail from first iCBT and reminding of participating for second cbt… You’re doing great job IMC, keep it up! :+1:

3 Likes

@STAFF_J can u guys resend CBT 1 key for all players who participate in CBT 1?
Cuz many people don’t even know they got a key, their key just gone because key’s email is counted as a spam email, and mostly deleted after 1 month.

3 Likes

can we download the game on steam, after we got the key?

3 Likes

Yes, you can, active the game on steam with your key and download it normal like other games

3 Likes

There is it how to download the game on steam.

2 Likes

Hwaiting IMCgames! :blush: I got mine but I hope everything runs smoothly!

3 Likes

Thank you for the annoucement IMC :smile:

3 Likes

Its so weird, im the top 200 who applied it but I never got the key… zzzz =(

3 Likes

I still have no keys

1 Like

Yo I was waiting all night, I would like to know if the distribution is random? How many are given on first wave? I need to set a schedule for when I can play and not wait every midnight for one I don’t like random too much. Thanks!!

2 Likes

i dont have key
hikz

well, ya know that you do not have ability to play until the 27th of this month right? The keys are just now being distributed by a machine. It will take awhile for them all to send in the first batch. They are requesting many more keys from Steam as well, about 145,000 more. It will take awhile for the machines to do all that.

You see you can set a schedule by the fact the game will be available after the 27th at mostly all times. You don’t get to play the second you get the key, and it wont go bad sitting in your email for a few hours. Just check back tomorrow when the first wave was sent. If it hasn’t been sent, you just wait for another 24 hours to see if you got your key then.

1 Like

Haha. Game devs ran out of keys. Valve’s silly archaic systems make me laugh sometimes, one would think the publisher/developer would be in charge of keys and send those to valve. I guess valve whats control over things in their system. :sweat_smile:

The waiting is the hard part! :innocent:

1 Like

Dont worry we can wait.

Just make this game great . Its like last hope for mmo fan like us :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hi ,i have recieved an email that says i have been choosen as a player for the next cbt of tos, i followed the instruction on the website but steam says that i have an invalid product code. is this the right format of code?? xxx - xxx -xxx ??

can somebody help me with this?

2 Likes

Take a look here!

It’s a scam email, xxx-xxx-xxx is a wrong format, u can check who sent that email, if is some kind of ***@treeofSAVOIR.com it’s scam

1 Like

yes i have a steam client and playing dota 2 btw.

Be patients guyz, You all will get a keys (for those who success in register), either its late or fast. Keep calm and enjoy ur days hehehe :wink: